- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very nice two stateroom, two head boat with ample fishing cockpit and spacious salon area. Reliable Cummins 600 HP engines and many other options. Eskimo ice chipper, cockpit misters, underwater lights, cockpit table and fighting chair.
- Displacement: 43211
- Total Power: 600
- Fuel: 540 Fresh Water: 120
- Electrical Equipment & Engines
- Generator 15.5kw with 820 hours Tackle drawers in portside of engineroom
- Deck, Bridge, Helm & Tower
- Hardtop Package (410) Helm & Companion seat, Murray Brothers, teak Flybridge table, electric Fender baskets mounted on bow rail Tri-color LED lights in hardtop Custom helm seating (Murray Brothers)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electric Side Mount Controls Windlass anchoring system
- Cockpit & Cockpit Equipment
- Icemaker, Eskimo for transom fishbox Macerator for cockpit sole fishbox Fiberglass swim platform Salt water washdown system Misters Underwater lights across transom Fiberglass table in cockpit mounted to base (can be changed to 8016 chair)
- Overhead rod locker in salon Hi-gloss Cherry Wood interior Custom floor and furniture covers
- Northstar GPS/Plotter Simrad Autopilot ICOM VHF Digital depth/temp Garmin GPS 5008 Clarion Garmin: GPSMAP 5215 Chart Plotter w/touch screen display Garmin: GMS10 Network POrt Expander Garmin B260 Broze Transducer Raymarine CAM 100 Day/Night Marine Camera w/LED for night operation
- This 410 has all options available from the dealer and more added by a meticulous owner. Easy to show on the Miami River.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.