2006 45' Cabo Sport Fisherman Express with Twin inboard MAN's
Impeccably maintained with an open checkbook!
- Total Power: 1100 Cruising Speed: 33.5
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 100
- A fore and aft queen size berth in the forward cabin allows plenty of room on each side to make up the berth, as well as to access the signature CABO rod storage cabinetry with cross hatch ventilation panels. The galley and full head with shower feature Corian countertops with custom sea-rails and Moen fixtures. Guests will appreciate the comfortable extra large settee on the salon's port side. To keep Lil Knight Cru's interior in ship shape, there is even a built in vacuum system. The helm on the CABO 45 Express reflects its larger size with more room for both pilot and guests. To insure that both you and your shipmates are comfortable, the windshield comes equipped with an electrically operated center vent as standard equipment. The large three paned windshield comes with large wipers on each pane to insure unobstructed visibility. She also features a custom designed fiberglass console. Standard ultra leather upholstery and a six speaker sound system from BOSE take the CABO 45 Express well beyond the spartan fishing machine category.
- Teak & holly sole in lieu of carpet AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access hatch to galley & to below deck equipment space Air conditioning/heat, dual zone, 16,000 BTU, AC Custom entertainment center with Bose Lifestyle 38 system AM/FM/CD/DVD Deck hatch with retractable shade Deep pile carpet Flat screen TV Interior wood, teak, superbly joined and finished Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Pull out double hide-a-bed beneath aft settee Upgraded ultra nylon fabrics on saloon settee Air conditioning with slave control Dresser w/ custom wall mounted mirror Overhead lighting, AC and DC Reading lights, DC Two single berths Lighting, DC and AC Port lights (2)
- 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected Ceramic cook top, two burner, recessed w/ Corian cover Corian counter top with custom Corian sea rails SubZero refrigerator w/ pull out drawers Trash storage compartment Storage compartments & drawers throughout Corian custom deep sink Freezer chest 4.5 cu ft Garbage disposal Microwave/convection oven Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Pull out SS rack shelves Halogen recessed counter top lighting
- Master Stateroom
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected A/C controls with 7,000BTU capacity Access to anchor rope locker Custom built-in TV Drawers operate on sliders Flush mount clock Fore deck hatch with retractable shade Hanging lockers, port and starboard cedar lined Island double berth with 5" mattress, coverlets Port and starboard 8 rod storage locker Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed halogen lights, AC and DC Stereo speaker with volume control Storage compartments and large drawers below berth
- Guest Stateroom Port
- Two single berths - upper and lower Air conditioning controls Dresser with custom wall mounted mirror Overhead lighting, AC and DC Reading lights, DC
- 120 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected Corian counter top, custom with Corian sink Custom vanity w/ storage cabinet Designer faucets and shower fixture Head, Sealand Vacuflush electric Lighting, DC and AC Mirror
- Deck Equipment
- 4 Sided express enclosure with "U" zippers Underwater transom lights (2) Main boot stripe Accent stripes (3) Custom anchor roller assembly Anchor chain (20') Custom spring line cleats (4) Fortress FX37 high tensile anchor SS forward mooring cleats (2) Molded fiberglass construction using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement & vacuum bagged core-cell foam construction Molded-in non-skid surface Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Saltwater wash down forward in custom molded locker SS stern cleats SS stern hawse pipes Electric Windlass 24V, remote from helm w/ deck switches Bottom paint, complete preparation - 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint, black standard Core cell foam core from upper chine to sheer, vacuum bagged Hull finished inside with white polyester gelcoat Molded fiberglass construction with superior ISO/NPG gelcoat finish and premium vinylester resins throughout Solid fiberglass bottom construction SS rub strip on face of white high density PVC rub rail Trim tabs, fully recessed Windshield washers (3) Fresh water supplied windshield wipers (3) Self parking w/ heavy duty pantograph arms Bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Tinted windshield, heavy welded aluminum, construction finished w/ electrically actuated vent
- The heart of this yacht is still very much that of a dedicated sportfisher. The 45 Express comes standard with every fishing amenity even the most demanding angler could want. The 15'8" beam offers almost 100 square feet of fish fighting room. A large in-transom live-well has a large clear Lucite window to easily check the condition and supply of live bait, plus you will appreciate the transom's heavily padded leading edge. Tremendous fish boxes are built into the cockpit sole both to port and starboard which are equipped with gas shock controlled hatches and CABO's famous airtight seals. Freezer plates, 110V ice box Freezer plates, 110V fishbox Window in bait tank Ice machine plumbed to portside fish box Aluminum reinforced plate installed for fighting chair Bait prep center port side includes tackle storage, sink, rigging board, insulated ice box ready for optional refrigeration, lockers fitted with custom lid, stainless steel gas spring actuator, full length stainless steel piano hinge and lockable custom flush latches Bait tank, 48 gallons, molded into transom Door to engine room w/ ladder from cockpit Fishboxes (large) insulated w/ macerator pump out system, heavy duty w/ gaskets & piano hinges Rod-gaff racks starboard Rod holders (5) Storage boxes under gunwale (2) Transom door w/top gate, extreme duty polished SS hardware Fresh & salt water washdown Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes Gunwale padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered, mounted on tough 1/2" polyethylene backing board Cockpit scuppers Courtesy lighting under gunwales
- Fishing Equipment
- Camera system Custom dredge pull mini outriggers 38' outriggers 3-spreader with bridge release, aft laydown, & rigging kit Center rigger w/ rigging kit Ice maker in helm deck cabinet Eskimo ice chipper Scopinich rocket launcher 2 Ocean LED blue underwater lights 2 white underwater lights Hardtop overhead rod storage locker Refrigerated fish box Transom bait tank w/window (60gal)
- Helm deck A/C, 30,000 BTU Electronic engine gauge panel Auxiliary distribution panel Village Marine Tech 700 gallons/day water maker Propsmith propeller tool "L" shaped lounge port side/aft w/lockable rod storage below Large tackle cabinet/storage area to starboard w/ice maker area Molded fiberglass helm deck w/ large removable engine service hatch Sliding companion way door & fiberglass sea hood Stereo speakers w/ volume control Stidd pedestal mount helm seat, adjustable w/vinyl-covered high density foam cushions Stidd matching companion seat mounted on starboard cabinet Canvas console cover Chromed bronze helm wheel Compass w/light flush mounted Navigation/Electronics panel Palm Beach Pod mounted single lever electric controls
- Tuna Tower molded top single rail 4' Gap One piece molded standing platform Radar dome box Tower sunshade, molded top Bench seat fixed with backrest Antenna-bracket-small dome Antenna: stand-off w. 2 each Halyards Control box: 50" contoured face Flush mounted compass Rod holders welded to rail (6) Teaser reels US9-24 Volt without handle MAN controls& steering Recessed lights 4 light/1 dimmer; 2 in 1 Linear lights, installed Anchor run lights Led Nav red/green lights Led Nav stern light Rod locker molded into hardtop
- Furuno NAV NET VX2 Black box Flir camera system (Tower) Furuno CA 50/200-R99 2 KW 50/200KHZ high performance xducer Furuno 6' open array for BB radar C-Map Super wide plus chart Furuno: GPS/WAAS antenna with 10' meter antenna cable Furuno RD30 remote depth and NMEA repeater (2) Furuno 235DHT MSE depth transducer High precision temp bronze transducer Hydraulic hoses and fittings Furuno Nav Autopilot Icom 602 VHF/hailer (2) Galaxy 5018 (2) 17'6 9DB VHF antenna Rupp Pak-0006 4 way flat mount w/ antenna (2) 3-15" color display 12 channel GPS/WASS-*call to pick chart Flir Nightvision Camera Northstar NS 100 VHF SAT TV Seatel Model 18985 Seatel Multi Switch MS 3X4 Seatel Power Supply SAT DSS Receiver Bracket on Tower Buggy top for SAT/TV Antenna SAT TV Dome KVC
- Electrical System
- 15 KW Westerbeke freshwater-cooled diesel generator with sea-water strainer, remote start and gauge panel, water lift muffler, safety shut down system Engine room lights, 24VDC & 120VAC Ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles throughout boat Horn, dual air trumpet Horn compressor-installed, dual air trumpets-not installed Interior lighting, 24 VDC and 120 VAC Navigation lights, International Telephone shore connection with one outlet, salon Battery charger 220 AC/24 VDC 50 amp w/ thermal cut out Cable TV w/ cable connection Central vacuum Custom AC electrical distribution panel w/ line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Custom DC electrical distribution panel w/ battery voltage & load meters Electronic supply at helm, 24 VDC and 12 volt VDC at 50 amps Vapor proof battery on/off switches 50 ft. shore power cord w/retractable Glendinning cord master, 220V, 50 amp Bonding system
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge pumps,four automatic/manual & one automatic Bonding system w/ transom zinc plate Braided hose sleeves on all nylon hydraulic lines Bright white bilge & engine room, gelcoat finish Bronze high speed water intake scoops w/ integral sea water strainers Double constant torque SS clamps on engine exhaust hoses SS double hose clamps on all hose fittings where possible Electric fuel priming pumps Electronic controls w/ engine synchronizer, trolling valves & backup controls Engine alarm system Engine driven emergency bilge pump Y-valve on one engine Engine room blowers (2) DC Engine room ventilation fan, AC Fresh water pump, AC, w/ backup fresh water pump,DC High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, w/ warning lights, macerator & dockside discharge Metal braided fire-retardant fuel lines Oil change system, mains, generator & transmission Power steering High Strength SS propeller shafts, 2.5 inch diameter, double taper, couplers Propellers, 4 blade nibral Rudders, high strength bronze, installed with high-load bearings insuring low friction and precise control Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below water line Stuffing boxes, drip less lip seal type Water heater, stainless steel, AC, (11 gallon) Fire extinguishing system, automatic Fresh water cooling on main engines Fresh water hose bib, quick disconnect
- Engine Room
- Upgraded engines to Twin MAN V10-1100 CR H.P.
- You won't believe what the 45 Express is capable of when chasing down a fish. The 45 turns on a dime, backs down like no other and even in the roughest of seas, stays right where you put her. And, because of her wide beam, modified-V bottom and low center of gravity, the CABO is a fighting platform with unequaled stability in all sea conditions. "Lil Knight Cru" features all the bells and whistles. The 1100 CR MANS are the preferred engine choice from a speed/efficiency and resale standpoint. With the Imroned hull and glass coated tower, Lil Knight Cru shows as new. She benefits from the indulgence of an electronics junkie with over $100,000 of upgrades invested.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Allied Marine Docks, Stuart, FL