- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MPI HORIZON
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Extraordinary Flybridge Lift-Kept Cat!
“B/B King Cat” is a fully rigged two stateroom power catamaran convertible, with an enormous open cockpit that is beloved by fishermen, divers, and island hoppers alike. Her hull is renowned for stability, while the solid fiberglass hull bottom construction is engineered for the toughest of seas. She is well maintained and lift-kept (with no bottom paint).
Her bridgedeck has a lower control station with a beautiful padded swivel helm chair, surrounded by fore and aft facing companion seats to port, and an L companion bench (with cooler) to starboard. The roomy cockpit has easy mechanical access hatches, standup livewell, prep sink, fishbox, coaming bolsters, washdown, Lee outriggers, Penn downrigger, and a transom door leading to a large swim platform. A custom center mount SS ladder leads to a well appointed flybridge with newer bimini top, spreader lights, and gold anodized rocket launchers. Both control stations feature Raymarine RL80C large display systems for navigation.
Her interior includes two berths (sleeps 4), nicely equipped galley, dinette seat with removable table, and a private head.
She is powered with twin Mercruiser 350MPI Horizon inboards (300hp each), delivering an efficient 25 MPH cruise and 35 MPH top end. She has the shorepower option, and a Westerbeke generator. The custom lift cradle is available separately if desired.
Owner is relocating and she needs a home!
- Displacement: 12500
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 220 Fresh Water: 47 Holding: 20
- Carpeting Oversized berth- port (sleeps 2) Oversized berth- starboard (sleeps 2) Custom storage cabinetry Tackle center Dinette seat w/removable table Galley- 2 burner stove (alcohol/electric) Galley- Origo microwave Galley- sink (h/c water) Head- privacy door Head- sink with shower wand Head- Jabsco head/toilet Head- custom hatch
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass swim platform Platform SS dive ladder Transom/platform handrail Transom door (w/cap) Penn downrigger (48”) Livewell (transom) Fishbox (transom) Prep sink (transom) Coaming bolsters Cockpit lights Under gunnel racks Gunwale rodholders Rodholder fillet table Upgraded SS gas lifts (hatches) Washdown Dockside water connection In-deck fender storage Lazarette storage (and genset access) Spreader lights (aft) Gold anodized SS rocket launchers (4) Lee outriggers (19’ tournament style) Bimini top (blue canvas) Flybridge custom cover (blue canvas) Flybridge padded helm seat Flybridge padded bench seat (2) Flybridge custom glovebox storage Flybridge custom windshield Bridgedeck drop curtain (blue canvas) Lower helm padded seat Fore and aft companion padded seats Companion L-lounge seating Insulated cooler option under lounge Beverage holders Bridgedeck custom cabinet Bridgedeck ceiling rodholders Bow padded bench seat SS railings (bow and hardtop) Anchors (2, Danforth and CQR) Anchor lockers (2)
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- Ritchie compass (2) Raymarine RL80C (lower station) Raymarine RL80C (flybridge) Raymarine VHF radio (2) Shakespeare 8’ VHF antenna Sony stereo system Sony speakers Sony stereo remote controls (2)
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercruiser 350MPI Horizon 300hp (777 hrs) Westerbeke generator (3kw, 439 hrs) Shorepower Engine synchronizer Oil change system Engine flush kit (2) Kidde fire extinquishers (3) Carbon monoxide detector Water heater Guest battery chargers- 2 (1 extra) Batteries- 4 (2 extra) Bilge pumps- 6 (2 extra) Aluminum fuel tanks (2) Holding tank pump Aerator/washdown pump Add’l tank gauges (waste, f/w) Speedometer/sea water temperature Windshield wipers (3) Dual trumpet horn Hydraulic steering Fans (12v) 110/12v systems Trim tabs
- Excludes owner personal items Custom lift cradle available separately
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent Chris Enfield at 561-789-2189