- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MISS SPORT PORT has been updated in the last few years and has new Cummins 450 engines, generator, no front windows and SERIOUSLY FOR SALE! The owner has invested over $400,000 in this classic Hatteras.
- Displacement: 23000
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 50
- A spacious salon layout with a large sofa to port and chair to starboard, glassed-in front windows, new teak and holly sole throughout, galley down to starboard. Immediately to port is the guest stateroom with over/under bunks. Forward of the stateroom is the head with separate stall shower. The Master Stateroom is forward with a V-berth.
- Refrigerator/freezer 2 burner range New microwave oven New Corian countertop & sink New headliner
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom Garlington tackle center/freezer/livewell & sink Fresh & raw water washdown Custom transom door Custom fish boxes in cockpit deck Rupp double spreader outriggers Full tower with controls
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglassed in front windows New salon windows (2004) New paint (2005) New flybridge curtains (2007) Custom bow spray rail Front window cabinets Beachcomber pulpit Anchor windlass
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- New Garmin 3210 Color 10" Plotter & Sounder Simrad Autopilot VHF Radio EPIRB XM Satellite Radio/CD/MP3/AM/FM 300W Amp & speakers throughout
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 8KW Generator (2004) (2) 30 Amp service with hubble connectors New Xantrek Battery charger New distribution panel AC/DC 60 amp breakers
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins C450 Turbo Diesels (2000) Airseps Dual lever Morse controls Two zone ice cold Cruise Air Running gear: 2" Aquamet shafts (new) Halon Fire System High water alarm system & redundant bilge pumps
- Salesman's Comments
- MISS SPORT PORT has been updated in the last few years and has new Cummins 450 engines, generator, no front windows and SERIOUSLY FOR SALE! The owner has invested over $400,000 in this classic Hatteras.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent Tom Jenkins at 772-201-1800