**BOAT MUST GO NOW! **PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!! **BRING ALL OFFERS***
This is your chance to own the ONLY 80' Sumerset houseboat in the Clear Lake, Texas area. With 4 Staterooms, 2 heads, state of the art galley, huge living room with surround sound entertainment system, party top with wet bar, water slide and 2 wave runners for fun. Sumerset's are known to be of the finest quality construction in houseboats on the market. Don't miss this one!!!
- Displacement: 55000
- Total Power: 260 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 13
- Fuel: 380 Fresh Water: 240 Holding: yes
- Vessel is located in Clear Lake Texas in brackish water. Upon her arrival in March of 2005, before launching, her bottom had a professionally installed barrier coat system and bottom paint applied. All zincs were changed on outdrives and large transom plate zincs were installed. Outdrives were also painted with trilux anifouling. Flushing Tee’s were installed to Main Engines. Vessel has been diver maintained on regular schedule.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding vessel from the bow, there is a large front porch area with BBQ grill, rattan patio furniture, and exterior lighting. Decks have green indoor/outdoor carpet. Storage is available under foredeck. Shore power, TV and phone hook ups are located at stud. bow. Flybridge is accessed by stairway on stbd. side of house. Moving up to flybridge, the helm incorporates engine controls and gauges, steering wheel, bimini top, radar arch and console cover. Moving aft, there is a 30’x 18’ party top with ceiling fan and lighting beneath, wet bar with bar stools, refrigerator, icemaker, and sink. Lounge chairs are aft for sunning. Upper deck has stantions and railings with green spray curtains. Port aft corner has opening gate to access water slide. Aft stbd staircase leads to aft deck. There is a swim platform with pull out ladder, 2 wave runners on bunks with launch and retrieve system, fuel dock pump for PWC fueling off main tanks, engine room access below deck, port and starboard vertical storage lockers for deck gear, and Air conditioner unit. Entering vessel through sliding glass door on aft deck is the master cabin with King size bed and mirrored headboard, 110v outlets, hanging lockers, drawers, TV, ceiling fan, carpet, oak paneled walls, decorative pictures, AC, lighting, end tables, and windows w/curtains. There is an ensuite head with stall shower/tub, vacuflush head, mirror, vanity, sink basin, hot and cold pressure water, lighting, towel bar, 110v outlets, and Wilsonite flooring. Moving fwd. through hallway to stbd. is a guest cabin with queen bed, carpet, AC, oak paneled walls, 12v fan, lighting, drawers, 110v outlets, decorative pictures, and TV. Forward of 1st guest cabin is a guest head with vacuflush toilet, sink basin w/hot and cold pressure water, stall shower, vanity w/mirror, Wilsonite flooring, towel bar, countertops w/drawers beneath, lighting and 110v outlets. Forward again is 2nd guest cabin with raised platform queen bed, carpet, lighting, AC, TV, hanging locker, lamp, 110v outlets, oak paneled walls, and 12v fan. Hallway has three large vertical windows with blinds. At fwd. end of hallway is locker with stackable washer and dryer. Moving fwd. into salon area, galley is to port with 4 burner cook top, Wilsonart countertops, microwave, double sink basin, lighting, 110v outlets, dishwasher, trash compactor, ice maker, side by side frig, island countertop with chairs, and glass top dining table. Opposite galley to stbd. Is the 4th cabin which has been converted to an office space, with lighting, AC, 12v fan, pictures, desk and chair are available. Fwd. of galley is main salon with beige carpet, huge L shaped overstuffed couch w/ sofa bed, glass top coffee and end tables, entertainment center with surround sound, large windows with shades, 110v lighting w/dimmer switches, ceiling fan, 12v and 110v circuit breaker panels, hatch access to bilge and tank area, indirect lighting throughout salon and galley, AC, decorative plants, and area rug. At forward end of salon is sliding glass door companionway leading to foredeck. To the stbd. side of companionway is the lower helm station with stainless spoked wheel, electronic shift and throttle controls, bow thruster control, VHF, loud hailer, and engine gauge panels.
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Engines: Twin Mercruiser 5.7 litre EFI 260HP 250hrs. Mercruiser Bravo II Outdrives Wetserbeke 20 KW 350 hrs. (Fresh water cooled) Mathers electronic shift and throttle controls upper and lower Gauges for temp, oil pressure, volts, tachs, Engine alarms Fireboy CG2-500 extinguishing system Fresh water flushing Tee’s have been installed to Mains 2 190 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tanks w/shutoffs Fuel Manifold for Generator Use Off Either Side 12v Engine Room Blowers
- Deck Equipment
- Dock lines and Fenders Aluminum Stantions and Railings Canvas Spray Curtains 12v running Lights 2 300’ x ¾ anchor tie up lines 2 50 amp Shore Cords Console Cover 30x18 Party Top Water Slide w/pump Wash down pump w/ 3 outlets 110v Ceiling Fans Runabout bars for towing or tying up ski boat Port and Stbd. Vertical Deck Storage Lockers 6 Aluminum Deck Chairs Gas BBQ Grill w/ 20 lb. Bottle Swim Ladder Hynautic Hydraulic Steering (Upper & Lower) Holding Tanks Dual electric trumpet horns Bell 3 hand held fire extinguishers Bimini Top Telephone and TV cables Shore Water Connection Satellite Dish System VHF Antenna Fueling Station for PWC’s Swim Platform w/ Retractable bunks and Winches For PWC’s 1 Life Ring 6 Life Jackets 2 Chaise Lounges Garelick Helm Chair 2 Sea Doo Wave Runners Radar Arch 3 Bar Stools
- Uniden VHF Radio Lowrance Depth Sounder Rudder Position Indicator Sony TV Satellite Dish System 3 12” Color TV’s Sony VCR Player Sony TV Satellite Dish System Sony AM/FM/CD/Cassette w/remote Sony 5 Disk Magazine System Niles Speaker Selection System Elan 360 Watt Stereo Amplifier Sony 27” Color TV Surround Sound Speaker System Standard Loud Hailer
- 12v and 110v circuit breaker panels 3 12v bilge pumps 12v and 110v lighting 2 50 amp Shore Power Cords 12v cabin fans 12v Flojet Water Pump 5 12v Marine Batteries Power Source 55 Bat. Charger Raritan Ice Maker (bridge) Under Counter Whirlpool Refrigerator (Bridge) Whirlpool Washer Dryer (Stacked) 5 110v Ceiling Fans 2 110v 17 gallon Hot Water Heaters rane 48,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Polarity Indicator Guest 2630 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Whirlpool 4 Burner Ceramic Flush Top Stove Whirlpool Microwave w/ Overhead range hood And Light Whirlpool Side By Side Refrigerator (Ice and Water in Door) Whirlpool Trash Compactor Whirlpool Dish Washer Whirlpool Ice Maker 110v Lighting Island Countertop with chairs Doube Basin Sink Oak Cabinetry Wilsonart Countertops Glass Top Dining Table w/Chairs Wilsonite Flooring
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Listing Agent Gary Goldman @ 954-330-8958