- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Great fishing boat with all the gear to get the job done! New Blue Marlin Tower, New Hardtop with Full Enclosure, Great Electronics, Lee Outriggers and etc... Owner also has a swim platform that is available for the Vessel as an option.
- Displacement: 29,500
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 21k Max Speed: 26k
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Standing in the aft cockpit you feel exactly how much room the 4300 Tiara has to offer. She is a great fishing boat with padded coaming around the entire cockpit, long bait freezer with custom cushion and back rest which makes for great Mezzanine style seating with a rocket launcher situated directly in front of the seat. The cockpit also has a large tackle station located on the Starboard side with a great fresh water sink on top. Large fish box that lifts up and out for excellent lazerette access for steering pumps, bilge, and other mechanical equipment. The upper cockpit has excellent seating for friends and family with a very large curved portside seating area that allows the passengers to sit up high with great visibility. The helm seat also sits very high for excellent visibility around the entire boat while still allowing enough room for one other passenger to ride alongside. The upper cockpit is surrounded by a integrated windshield with a center lined vent for excellent airflow. The had top has built-in white lights for use at anchor or at the dock and a single red Nav light located at the helm for extra interior light while still maintaining visibility for night time running. A nice feature of this boat is that you have a fantastic Marlin tower w/upper helm complete with Nav-Net display and Icom VHF radio. The tower station is spacious enough for a few people with a bench seat along the aft side, hard top and a great front enclosure with a spray guard for your feet. The cabin is a single stateroom layout with optional fold down births on both port and STBD sides of the salon. Walk down into the cabin and the galley is located on the on the port side and is euipted with a three burner recessed stove with cover for more counter space when you need it. The galley has dual Sub Zero Fridge and freezer unit up high on the aft bulkhead, plenty of counter space, and lots of storage all around. To the stbd side of the galley is an extremely spacious head with teak deck and a separate shower and head. Very nice counter space around the sink and storage below. Forward of both the galley and head you enter the salon which is very open with a port side sofa that converts into a bunk bed for two and on the stbd side you have a great u shaped satee with a table that lowers down to make into a full bead for two. The master stateroom is forward and can completely close off from the salon. Inside you have a pedestal bed with easy access to either side, hanging closet, t.v., landline phone, and good storage under the birth.
- Sub Zero Refrigerator/freezer combo 3 burner electric stove Convection microwave oven Great cabinet/storage space Hot/Cold water Built-in coffee maker Pantry Water Heater Pressure water system Stainless steel sink Great counter space
- Deck Equipment
- Two Anchors (one spare) Integrated bow pulpit & Stainless steel bow rails Full enclosure for the lower helm (updated in 2006) Forward enclosure on tower (New in 2006) Windshield wipers (Lower helm) Glendenning cable master Freshwater/Saltwater washdown Recessed spreader lights Standard Nav. Lights Electronic search Light Electric windless w/foot control on the foredeck
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait Freezer Cockpit Sink Fish Box Live well Marlin Tower (New 2006) 24 Rod holders Transom door Lee Outriggers
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- Autohelm ST 7000Auto Pilot Compass Depth Sounder Furuno Radar Autohelm Speed and distance logs 2) Icom VHF Radios 2) Nav-Net GPS displays (Lower Helm & Tower)
- Electrical System
- House & Engine Battery banks Battery charger 8kw Westerbeke Generator 12v DC electrical system 110v AC electrical system
- Mechanical Equipment
- 16,000 BTU Reverse cycle air conditioning (Salon) 8,000 BTU Reverse cycle air conditioning (V-Birth) Fresh water cooling system Electric head Raw water sea strainer Trim tabs Bilge Blower (2) Automatic bilge pumps Lower helm and tower controls Halon Fire protection system Fuel filters Hydraulic steering Engine sync
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.