- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Only 700 hrs. on her CAT engines. $40K in options. 2 generators. Owner has added custom hard-top, 4 Flat screen TVs, SAT-TV, and SAT phone. Full electronics upgrade February 2006. The bottom and props were done 10/06.
EXTREMELY MOTIVATED OWNER! OPEN TO ALL OFFERS! CAT original Advantage Gold extended warranties good through February 2011; Warranty may be extented by buyer. Taxes paid in Canada !!
All Trades considered!!!
PRICE REDUCED $300K --- OWNER IS EXTREMELY MOTIVATED AND READY TO SELL --- MAKE OFFER!
- Displacement: 115000
- Total Power: 1400 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 1259 Fresh Water: 250
- The 6300 raised pilot house, an innovative Hatteras design combining added space with many options for an overall luxurious yacht. Her layout includes three huge staterooms, three heads, a large galley, a wheelhouse with dinette, flybridge and aft deck. This vessel is unique in that she has a maple interior with a polyurethane finish. Her countertops are" Old Gold" granite and she has real salon furniture. The result of this decor is that the already large salon is even more dramatically enhanced. Salon features a 40" Plasma TV with VCR, DVD and surround sound.
- Master Stateroom
- Stepping through arched double doors into the Master Stateroom, one enters into a luxurious full beam suite that has headroom of 7'1". Complementing the stateroom are padded panel wall coverings and headliner, oversized port lights, throw pillows and Roman shades. The queen size berth with custom headboard has a unique under berth cedar lined storage compartment that can be accessed by raising the mattress via gas cylinders. Also included in this room are two dressers, twin nightstands, a five foot wide cedar lined hanging locker and an entertainment center featuring a 30" plasma screen TV with VCR/DVD/CD player.
- The VIP stateroom (bow), with adjoining private head, features a queen sized berth with cedar lined storage underneath. Plenty of storage space is provided in the cedar lined hanging lockers and overhead storage cabinets, port and starboard. Other features include climate control and a 20" plasma screen TV with DVD player.
- The third stateroom is located to starboard and features upper and lower berths. This stateroom has its own climate control and a 20" plasma screen TV w/ DVD player. The third full head is opposite this stateroom. The washer and dryer are located in the stair area leading up to the pilothouse.
- Spacious and inviting, the Salon features a 40" plasma screen TV w/ VCR, DVD, and surround sound; coffee table that houses wines; neutral Berber carpeting, rich maple veneer with a high gloss polyurethane finish, fine crafted wood cabinetry- flush fit, 2" wooden blinds and custom headliner with custom lighting. The craftsmanship and layout are visually striking creating a nice transition as the salon opens to the galley and then further forward and up several steps to enter into the pilothouse. The galley is lower than the salon by 8" in order to hide the countertops from the view in the salon - creating a flow from one space to another. The galley features dual Sub Zero under-counter refrigerator/freezer units, dishwasher, garbage disposal, four burner cook top, microwave/convection oven, and a Scott large output icemaker. The galley offers much storage and counter space.
- The raised pilothouse provides a panoramic view from the frameless windows. An additional power companion seat has been added to the wheel house. The helm also features a semi-wrap around console with all of the impressive electronics within easy reach, perfect for vessel maneuverability and convenience. Complimenting the room and adding to its functionability is the matching granite service table and L- shaped lounge. A windshield cover is also included for privacy. The centerline lower helm is complete and spacious as well as fully functional.
- Lower Helm: HP 932 Desk Jet color printer Brother 560 Fax Furuno 72 mile radar Sea 157 VHF B&G HS 2000 Speed/Depth Northstar 952 GPS/Color Plotter Robertson AP 20 autopilot VEI PC driven navigation system with remote ketboard RCL 100 remote searchlight control Sony remote camera display and controls. Cameras in ER and Aft Deck. Bow Thruster Water Pump Macerator Pump Satelite Phone. Satelite Data Flybridge: Northstar 952 GPS/Color Plotter Furuno 72 mile radar ICOM VHF Robertson AP 20 autopilot Remote searchlight control
- The flybridge is one of the largest that can be found in yacht of this style. The 18'3 beam is enormous and gives the upper deck the feeling of a much larger yacht. With plenty of room for guests, entertaining is made easy with the built-in wet bar and solid surface counter top; refrigerator and icemaker; and custom Corian adjustable table seating 8. Other flybridge features are a fully hydraulic davit concealed behind the bench seat, a dinghy, and a flybridge ladder to the aft deck. The extensive electronics package is fully repeated and there are lounge and console covers.
- Aft Deck
- Molded seating with cushions, an elegantly crafted hi gloss wood table, extra chairs, recessed lights, retractable swim ladder with swim platform and an optional ladder to the fly bridge make this area a unique and relaxing space. Also included are speaker with volume control, freshwater wash down and additional storage space within the wing boards. There is a large lazarette with access under the bench seat.
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed via a ladder from the aft deck. Descending the ladder takes you into an auxiliary compartment with workbench, tool storage and two extra sub zero freezer drawers. Forward is a door leading to the engine room with almost six feet of headroom. The engine room includes the following equipment: Twin diesel, fresh cooled main engines, fuel filters and seawater strainers; a watermaker; fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote controls; fuel transfer system; water delivery kit; (2)21.5 kW freshwater-cooled Onan diesel generators with sound enclosures, seawater strainer and remote start; Oil changing system; AC conditioning compressors and pumps; bronze dripless shaft seals, battery storage,30 gallon water heater, etc. CAT original Advantage Gold extended warranties to February 2009!
- Recent additions include a custom hardtop with recessed lights, a full enclosure, flat screen TVs, and extended warranties.