1988 67' Landeweer Sport Fisherman Convertible With Twin Inboard Detroit Diesel's
"Snowgoose" will accommodate 7 guests in 3 staterooms.
- "Snowgoose " will accommodate 7 guests in 3 staterooms.
- The salon's wide sliding door and large wrap-around windows give a feeling of space and openness. Sitting comfortably on the custom built furniture, one has an unrestricted outside view. By constructing the full-with, angled lexan aft partition, the usual backwash at cruising speed has been virtually eliminated. Luxury and quality abound from the Alcantara ceilings, custom furnishings, and thick, woolen carpets to the hand-laid Brazilian walnut woodwork with its carefully laminated curves that result in matching wood grain and color. The cabinets are complimented by 24-carat gold-plated knobs and fixtures. The salon is accentuated by concealed direct and indirect soft lighting. Beneath the warm veneer and carpeting is honeycombed aluminum sandwiched by two layers of fiberglass, known as F board to the aerospace industry, which provides optimum strength while cutting weight by up to 70 percent.
- The galley blends into the overall salon design and allows you to watch the action in the cockpit through the rear partition or socialize while preparing meals. It has all the necessary appliances for making anything from a light meal to a full dinner.
- Forward Living Quarters
- The forward living quarters are reached by brass-inlaid steps leading from starboard to the central hallway. Open the forward engine room doors and the instrument and breaker panels are conveniently located for operation of the 25Kw generators or for controlling any power needs without entering the compartment. The forward area is decorated similarly to the salon except for the use of lighter Turkish walnut. The doorknobs and bathroom fixtures are gold-plated brass for easy maintenance and lasting beauty. The door-locks are self-centering and the walls and ceilings are suspended from rubber mounts to eliminate vibration. For insulation against noise, condensation, and outside temperature, the hull was coated with two inches of dense PU-foam.
- Each stateroom has its own AC/heating system, but for additional comfort and safety, overhead hatches with sliding blinds and screens are installed. Forward headroom throughout is 7 feet. The master stateroom to port has its own well-appointed head, two full-sized berths, and plenty of traditionally finished closets and drawers. Opposite is the second stateroom with neat over-and-under arrangements. Down the hall, the starboard head has the same layout as the master bath. The forward stateroom has three full berths and its complement of drawers and closets. For safety and storage, a watertight compartment abuts the forward cabin. Lines and fenders can be stowed through the fourth hatch on deck.
- Fly Bridge
- The flybridge has all the amenities expected of a yacht of this class. Sitting behind the wheel and enjoying the unobstructed view all around from forward to cockpit, one will appreciate the forethought in planning its location. The fine teak finish compliments the neatly arranged state-of-the-art instruments in their custom made removable trays for easy maintenance with clean looking flip-up / slide-away smoked plexiglass covers. Although all instruments are water or spray proof, these were added for extra protection and easy cleaning. All instruments are within easy reach and viewing. A joystick can be activated next to the wheel for quick maneuvering. Similar joysticks are used in the tower and the cockpit stations next to the Panish controls and RPM/Depth repeaters. A large covered chart table with seat at port has a clear view of navigation instruments.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.