- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
29' Tiara Open, MISS VICTORIA is the standard layout for the 2900 Open with a large forward berth on the starboard side with storage below and hanging locker to port. The stateroom is open to the main cabin with a convertible dinette to starboard and galley to port with the head/shower aft fo the galley. The helm is on the starboard side under the bimini top with L-Lounge to port. The cockpit has a transom fold-down seat and an aft riding seat to starboard.
- Companionway steps w/hardwood treads Hullside storage shelf Dinette lounge w/backrest cushions Dinette converts to a double berth AM/FM/CD stereo w/remote Interior speakers Pedestal mount teak dinette table
- AC/DC refrigerator; storage drawers and lockers; Corian countertop; stainless steel sink; electric cooktop with 1 burner.
- Located forward with double berth to starboard; storage under berth; anchor locker; forward sette with storage compartment; hullside shelves. Hanging locker portside.
- Deck Equipment
- Equipment includes: Maxwell windlass with Delta anchor; molded fiberglass bow pulpit; hullside exhaust; molded-in transom; stainless steel rub rail; fiberglass covering boards; stainless steel custom opening port lights with screens; Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surface; molded-in cockpit steps; self-draining cockpit with scupper drains; cockpit speakers; coaming pads; fish box; fold down aft seat; swim platform; (4) rod holders; dockside water; transom gate; fresh and raw water washdown.
- Electronics & Navigation
- RL70C Color Radar/Chart Plotter Ray 53 VHF Radio RN300 GPS (2nd unit) 5" Ritchie Compass Trim Tab Controls St6001X Autopilot ST60 Digital Depth Sounder Remote Spotlight Control Auto Windlass Control 12V Outlet
- Electrical System
- Tiara custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel with plexiglass door; AC/DC electrical system; 30 amp shore power cord with adapter; cable TV/phone inlet; reverse polarity indicator; amp meter; two bank 12V system with gel cell batteries and switches; battery charger.
- Nibral propellers Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Carbon monoxide detectors Water cooled shaft logs Fire suppression system Auto bilge pumps Bilge blowers Hydraulic hatch lift system 6 gallon hot water heater w/exchanger Dockside air conditioning Y-valve with macerator
- Additional Information
- "MISS VICTORIA" is a great cruising yacht maintained by a knowledgable owner and offered for sale only due to a change of plans. Ready to go and ready to show!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.