- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Neptunus 46' Cockpit Motoryacht
- Accommodations & Layout
- Sleeps four in two staterooms, plus 1 settee berth for a total of five berths. Forward is the rope/chain locker which is separated from the master stateroom by a hinged mirrored access door. Under the door is a 8" shelf extending across the beam for storage under the shelf. To starboard is a 12v remote control Pioneer tuner AM/FM/Cassette & CD capability. To port & starboard are two shelves with opening portholes above. The berth is a queen pedestal with bed spread,matching pillows & drapes with storage below. There are four high intensity overhead recessed lights as well as two brass reading lamps.There are two speakers and A/C controls as well as a hatch with a curtain. Port and starboard have each two lockers, one hanging and one with three shelves with positive type latches. Aft to port is the master head with Raritan 24v electric toilet, mica vanity, large ceramic sink with storage below, porthole, two storage cabinets and a florescent light above a large mirror.The sink has a Friedrich Grohe faucet that can also be used as a hand held shower. The stall shower has a hand held Grohe fixture, lighting and a door that leads to the guest head. The guest head has a Ratarian 24v electric toilet, mica vanity with storage below, china sink with Grohe faucet, porthole with curtains, florescent lights a two storage cabinets above. The guest stateroom is aft starboard and has it's own access to the guest head. Accommodations include a double berth with storage below, a large hanging locker, two brass reading lamps, high intensity ceiling lights, storage cabinet, porthole with curtains and access panels to the back of the helm. To port is a small dinette area with L-shaped seating and an adjustable pedestal table. Immediately aft is the galley which is open to the salon above. In the galley is the Northern Lights generator panel, high water and fire alarms and the 120v source selector for the generator or shore power. The 110/24/12v breaker panel is in the companionway. Starboard is the lower control station with a double helm seat with storage below. Aft in the salon is a large C-shaped upholstered sofa with storage below, adjustable table with matching stools and matching pillows and drapes, port and starboard windows, eight high intensity lights in the valance and florcenent lighting behind the valance. To port is a refrigerator for drinks and a countertop with a 110v lamp. The salon has Blaupunkt speakers, a large sliding glass door to aft deck, port and starboard storage cabinets and a large hatch accessing the huge lazarette and spacious engine room.
- C-Shaped Ultra Suede Settee w/ Hi-Lo Table & Stools (Seats 6) Lower Helm Station w/ Double Seating Custom Drapes Magnavox TV & DVD Stereo Full Sliding Glass Door To Aft Deck Carpeting Cushions Dinette Table Headroom is 6'6"
- Galley Down Under Counter Refrigerator Kenmore Refrigerator/Deep Freezer In Salon (2010) Pioneer 6 Disc Player Princess Ceran Four Burner Electric Stove Water Heater Dockside Pressure Water System Ceramic Moasic Tile Countertops Opening Porthole w/ Curtains Blanco Triple Sink w/ Trash Disposal & Grohe Faucet Princess Built In Turntable Microwave Eye Level Storage Cabinets (6) Double Door Cabinet Under Sink Drawers (4) Under The Steps To The Salon, But Easily Accessed Is A Nautic Kold Holding Plate Type Deep Freezer w/ Remote Lazarette Compressor
- Deck Equipment
- Flybridge Helm Has Full Controls Including ICOM 120 (New) VHF, Dart Datamarine, Autopilot ST6000 & Single Lever Controls Electric Windlass Anchor (40#) w/ 200' Chain Remote Floodlight Bow Pulpit w/ Side Rails Chain Locker Davit Fenders & Holders Windshield Wipers (2) Windshield Covers (2) Helm Cover Radar Arch Swim Platform w/ Ladder Bimini Top L-Shaped Bridge Seating Outdoor Waterprof Speakers Four Person Life Raft Garmin GPS
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruisair reverse cycle A/C (2) Bilge Blowers Automatic Bilge Pumps (3) Cabin & bridge Controls Engine Alarm Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Shut Off Valve For Engines Overboard & Holding Electric Tanks Thermal & Acoustical Insulation Vetus Hydraulic Wheel Steering Trim Tabs Twin Disc 2:1 Transmission Volvo Single Lever Engine Controls Volvo Full Gauge Panels At Lower Helm Racor 900 For Main Engines (2) Racor 500 For Generator (1) Diesel Debug System Vetus Sea Strainers Volvo Alarm Panels w/ Tachometers On Flybridge New Head Motor
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights M753 8 kw generator w/ 1033 hrs Electrical System (110v) Dockside Electrical 30amp Cables (2) Heart Inverter (2500w) Batteries w/ parallel switch (5) New 2011 Each cabin has 12v & 110v outlets supplied at time of original construction, not added to accommodate to US standards later.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon Autopilot Autohelm ST 6000 Raytheon Raystor 920 GPS Navigator Raytheon R41X Raster Scan Radar Icom M120 VHF (2) Depth Finder Dart Datamarine Speed/Depth/Temp Remote Flood Light Fire Boy Halon Autohelm ST 6000 Interface VDO Rudder Angle Indicators (2) Compass (2)
- This boat was custom built for the American market by Neptunus Shipyards B.V. in Holland.
- Recent Improvements
- New bottom paint and zincs Hull buffed and waxed from waterline up Oil and fuel filters changed New A/C pump and bilge pumps New batteries Engine room and engines painted