- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Entering the salon through a large sliding door to starboard is an large L-Shaped settee with ultra leather. Forward is the galley with large amounts of storage and to starboard of the galley is the TV with an Entertainment Center, Surround Sound System with Power Amp, CD Player and Bose Speakers. Step to starboard and up three steps to the pilothouse with an L-Shaped Settee to port and a center helm seat.
To starboard and down steps to a large Master Suite mid-ship with a walk-around king-size bed and and in suite head with the shower/tub opposite the head. Across to starboard is the guest head with a shower stall and to port is the 3rd stateroom with stack bunks. The VIP guest suite is forward with an island queen and private entrance to the guest head. All staterooms have their own entertainment.
- • Sub Zero Refrigeration • Sub Zero Freezer • Princess 3 Burner Stove • Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven • Washer/Dryer in Master Stateroom • Coffee Maker • Avonite Counter • Icemaker • Fresh Water System
- ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- • 2 Raytheon RAY 220 VHF/Hailer • Raytheon RC 620 Chart Plotter/GPS • 2 Raytheon Tri Datas • Raytheon R8072 Mile Radar • Raytheon RAY Pilot RP 650 w/remote • 2 Ritchie Compasses • Video Monitor of Transom/Engine Room
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- • Kohler 15kw Generator • 8 Batteries • Parallel Switch Battery Charger 120 Volt System • 110/220 Volt System Cablemaster Dockside Cables
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- • Anchor • Bow Pulpit w/rails • Search Light • Maxwell Windlass Bimini Top Fenders and Lines • Nautical Structures Davit • Fresh Water Shower Aft Wet Bar w/icemaker
- ENGINE/MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- • Vacu-Flush Heads with Macerator • Marine Air 4 Zone AC w/SMX Controls • Bow Thruster • Fresh Water Cooling • Oil Transfer System • 4 Bilge Pumps Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs • Engine Alarms • High Water Alarms • Engine Synchronizers Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Dinghy, and any and all items viewed on the vessel that are not on this listing sheet should not be considered as part of the vessels inventory at the time of closing.
- Since June 2012: New starboard ZF transmission Port transmission - 5 yrs. ago Port turbo rebuilt Both intercoolers and heat exchangers cleaned 4 New Batteries Approximately spent $20,000 in expenses on boat within the last year
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Central Listing Broker Joe Latimer for more information 305-633-9761 or cellular 305-588-4088.