- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This immaculate 440 Trojan will not disappoint. Loaded with options and well-kept by her experienced owner, the vessel is ready to deliver. Among the highlights are an updated Simrad electronics package, bow thruster, transom TNT lift, washer/dryer in cabin, upgraded audio systems in cabin, cockpit wetbar with refrigerator and icemaker… The 15’ beam allows for tremendous volumes, inside and out. Currently set up as a spacious two stateroom / two head layout with laundry compartment– she can be easily converted back to a 3 stateroom layout should additional sleeping quarters be necessary. The exterior accommodations are equally impressive with a huge cockpit lounge and two forward facing helm seats. If you are considering an open / express cruiser in the 40+ range, this 440 should not be missed!
Offers are welcome as the owner has picked out his next vessel!
- Central air conditioning with reverse heat (28000 BTU x2) Solid cherry salon table Beige carpet Washer/Dryer combination 20" TV/VCR and Shoreside TV/Telephone connector Harman Kardon stereo / surround sound with BOSE speakers and subwoofer Custom aft storage
- Central vacuum system Coffee maker 2 burner ceramic stove Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Sink Drawer storage Cabinet storage Port light
- Master Stateroom
- TV/VCR in master bedroom OceanAir hatch with blackout shades Cherry wood pedestal Port and starboard storage compartments Vanity with seat and mirror Port lights
- Twin 480 HP Volvo diesel engines TAMD 74P EDC Kohler 9.0 kW diesel generator Glendinning Cablemaster shore power 240V/50amps Macerator overboard discharge Fresh and sea water wash downs TNT hydraulic platform with remote control Maxwell 1,200 windlass with 35 lb anchor and 200' chain Remote spotlight Engine oil change system Bow thruster Single function davit hoisted in lazarette with remote control Master and guest heads upgraded with new Whisper Series Motors (June 2012)
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit/wetbar with one refrigerator and one icemaker Hot and cold fresh water swim shower on cockpit Cockpit stereo AM/FM/single CD plus 6 disc remote CD player Full exterior Bimini top and enclosure (2009) Large U-shaped seating with table
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Simrad autopilot AP20 with RPU 160 pump Simrad IS15 tridata (depth, temperature, speed) Simrad VHF with 8' antenna and remote intercom / 2nd station in master bedroom Lowrance depth finder Simrad CA44 multi-function display includes: Radar 4KW open array 48 NM range DGPS Chart plotter Fish finder-ECHO sounder (1) Bronze thru hull triducer, (speed, temperature, depth) New Intellian I3 Sat TV w/ HDTV Dish Network
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.