- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fantastic Cruising or Live-aboard..... Beautiful!
The Hatteras 52 CPMY is a highly regarded two stateroom efficient cruiser or liveaboard, known for her tremendous sea keeping abilities and expansive social areas. The cockpit feature with transom door and platform gives her additional versatility to fish, dive, or just conveniently enjoy the water. The owner of “Rheum At Sea II” has kept her in very good condition.
Some of her notable features include 2 oversized staterooms with ensuite heads, roomy salon, large and open galley down arrangement with separate dining area, aft deck with wing doors to wide side decks, and a large flybridge with excellent visibility and seating for all your guests. She has a preferred Detroit Diesel engine package with low hours, powerful Onan generator, full electronics suite, windlass, and even comes with an Avon dingy with outboard.
She is a turnkey vessel, ready for a perfect island hopping adventure. The owner has priced her to sell quickly.
- Oak joinery/beige carpeting interior Master stateroom aft Master- offset queen island berth Master- drawers under berth storage Master- built-in nightstands (2) Master- tall 5 drawer bureau Master- add’l fwd bulkhead drawers Master- cosmetic vanity/desk Master- settee with underneath storage Master- entertainment center w/TV Master- walk-in cedar closet w/ shelving Master- windows on 3 sides Master- A/C separate controlled zone Master- ensuite head (double basin, separate shower) Guest stateroom forward Guest- centerline queen island berth Guest- drawers under berth storage Guest- bureaus (2) Guest- nightstands (2) Guest- cedar hanging locker Guest- locker with shelving (linens) Guest- overhead Bomar hatch Guest- portholes (2) Guest- TV Guest- A/C separate controlled zone Guest- ensuite head (single basin, stall shower) Dining- U shaped convertible dinette (w/storage) Dining- brass clock, barometer, and tide units Dining- additional pantry shelving Salon- sectional sofa (3 piece) Salon- coffee table (clear) Salon- bar with icemaker and bottle/glassware area Salon- barrel chair Salon- small storage cabinet unit (asian) Salon- entertainment center (TV, DVD, stereo) Salon- built-in hullside shelving Salon- fabric valances and blinds Salon- A/C separate controlled zone Companionway- laundry closet/stack unit Aft sundeck- enclosed w/hardtop and A/C
- Galley ‘U’ shape (down and open) Vinyl flooring Sub-Zero freezer (under-counter) U-Line refrigerator (under-counter) KitchenAid convection/microwave Roper 2 burner electric stove Nutone fan/vent unit Broan trash compactor Kenmore dishwasher Coffee maker DeLonghi toaster oven SS double sink (Delta faucet) West Marine stereo speakers Water tank monitor gauges Plenty of cupboards and drawers
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Foredeck- f/g pulpit w/SS roller Foredeck- flag pole and holder Foredeck- Fortress anchor w/chain Foredeck- high SS railing Side deck- wing doors to aft deck Side deck- high SS railing w/gates Side deck- boarding ladder Aft deck- hardtop Aft deck- strataglass back enclosure Aft deck- hard side/windows Aft deck- morse controls and storage Aft deck- A/C separate controlled zone Aft deck- wetbar Aft deck- U-Line refrigerator/ice Aft deck- track and overhead lights Aft deck- stereo speakers Aft deck- new wicker furniture Flybridge- bimini top Flybridge- strataglass enclosure (4 sided) Flybridge- helm console Flybridge- Pompanette helm chairs (2) Flybridge- windshield Flybridge- companion benches (2) Flybridge- electronics arch Flybridge- dinghy and davit Cockpit- transom door Cockpit- rod holders (4) Cockpit- swim platform Flybridge- electronics arch Flybridge- dinghy and davit Cockpit- transom door Cockpit- rod holders (4) Cockpit- swim platform
- Ritchie compass Standard Horizon 175C GPS/chart Standard Horizon depth Robertson AP2000DL autopilot Raytheon V820 radar display (inop) Simrad open array radar Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF RCA Colortrak TV (2-staterooms) Philips TV (salon) Yamaha RX-530 stereo system (salon) Toshiba SDK1000 DVD player (salon) Telephones (staterooms, dining)
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8v92TA 720hp each (1940/1644 hrs) Onan 20kw generator (716 hrs) Mar-quipt davit Avon S3.45 RIB tender Johnson 30hp outboard Galley Maid windlass Water heater Shorepower system Dytek battery charger Racor double fuel filters Cruisair A/C systems Engine room fire suppression system Kidde fire extinquishers Bilge pumps (3) Freshwater washdown (cockpit) Spreader light (cockpit) ACR dual spotlight (foredeck) ACR RCL-100 point pad (flybridge) Morse controls (helm and aft deck) Trim tabs Hynautic steering Rudder angle indicator Vacuflush head systems Glendinning synchronizer Battery parallel TV/phone connections Dockside water connection Fuel (4 tanks)
- Owner's personal items
- Added Disclaimer
- The Company and agent offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor(s) to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.