- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Hines-Farley Yachts is a Suffolk, VA based crafter of custom-made sport fishing boats. Known for speed, beauty and quality, the Hines-Farley Kevlar Sport Fisherman was named "Best of the Best" by the Robb Report. The Kevlar hull coupled with twin 2014 1550hp MAN diesels propels this beautiful yacht to high speeds. The interior is finished in Hawaiian Koa handcrafted cabinetry, luxuriously appointed and uncluttered for its purposeful pursuit of big game fishing. A stunning, impeccably maintained yacht.
Rowdy features a custom interior recently completed by Finest Kind Yacht Renovations.
- The large salon is finished with Hawaiian Koa paneling and cabinetry. The salon has an L-shaped settee with end table and pedestal table aft to port with a leather reclining chair and entertainment center with storage cabinetry starboard side. The large, well-equipped galley and bar is forward to starboard with the dinette opposite portside. Down a centerline hinged companionway is the master and two guest staterooms. The hinged stairway allows for engine room access. The cockpit is accessed by a push button controlled salon entry door. An incredibly large cockpit offers readily accessible fishing equipment, lockers, live bait well, bait freezers, and engine room access. Up the cockpit ladders is the flybridge that offers helm controls, electronics and a full hardtop enclosure. Master: Queen berth, hanging lockers and drawers, en-suite head VIP Guest: Queen berth, hanging lockers and drawers, en-suite head Guest: Over and under single berths, hanging locker and drawers, head across companionway
- The galley is forward to starboard and open to the salon. The sink is below a hinged panel in the bar between the galley and salon and powers up the sink faucet automatically when lifted and put in a custom stowage area. A dining table with seating for 4 is opposite to port with the entertainment equipment inside lockers in the forward port side corner. Kitchen Aid 4 burner glass top stove Sharp microwave/convection oven Whirlpool side by side refrigerator Granite countertops Stainless steel sinks Custom hinged bar arrangement 1000 GPD watermaker 30 gallon hot water heater Full galley and dining utensils Lennox china and crystal Customized shelves and drawers
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp outriggers 34' triple spreader Fish boxes with macerator Zenon underwater transom lights Tower with controls Live bait well 2-recessed teaser reels Rocket launchers on bridge Rod holders Rod stowage Tackle center Bait freezers Eskimo ice chipper
- Decks are Divinicel cored Kevlar with non skid areas, bow and side decks. Full teak steps and covering boards with canvas covers. Bow rails have been shortened. There is an Eisenglass enclosure on the bridge, Sunbrella two part cockpit deck cover and Stamoid full cockpit cover. Full seat cushions for the top of the cockpit bait box and engine room door. Kevlar stern rail Aluminum stantions and handrails Kevlar bow sprit & S/S anchor roller Aluminum bow pulpit S/S & Aluminum deck hardware Galley maid vertical windlass Polished S/S anchor w/chain & rode Bronze thru-hulls (below waterline) Scuppers Full keel
- 20kw Northern Lights Generator (2) 110/220 Service with panel Shorepower cords A/C units Battery charger Watermaker, 600 GPD
- Furuno FCV1000 fish finder Furuno SW temp gauge Simrad CX54 (72 mi radar, echo sounder, GPS plotter) Sea 156 VHF Sea 330 SSB Horizon VHF Simrad auto-pilot (interfaced) Necode communication system Dynaplate KVH SAT TV
- Engine Area
- Vibration dampeners on motor mounts Veem 5 blade props Engine air seps Engine room blowers - Delta T system Tool box
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.