This extra clean and over equipped 55' is very seriously for sale! Recent change in owners plans dictate immediate sale. Bring all offers!
Smaller trades considered.
- This extra clean and over equipped 55' is very seriously for sale! Owner has new plans and wants offers. Fresh bottom paint, running gear and zincs in 2012 In 1999 a $200K refit including blister removal; bottom epoxy barrier coated; new electronics; Awlgrip paint job; engine room repainted and updated. $250K invested since 2002 - completly updated & new interior; both engines completely rebuilt. 2008 Major Engine Service 2010 New teak Cockpit EXCLUSIONS: Owner's personal items including fishing tackle, miscellaneous tools and monogram Purchased in 2005 with only 300 hours on fresh rebuilds. She has received excellent care and servicing by her current owner. With her rare 820 MANs and extensive equipment list, this is the best late model 55' offered on today's market! SMALL CONVERTIBLE TRADES CONSIDERED!
- Gorgeous 3 stateroom, mid-galley, 2 head boat. Salon features a large L-shaped sofa with two (2) barrel chairs and bar stools, AM/FM/CD/DVD player. Recent headliner and custom granite countertops. The salon also offers a television, VHF and high-low table. L-Shaped leather sofa w/storage (2) Matching barrell chairs High-gloss adjustable coffee table, drop leaf Wet bar/entertainment center Hitachi 27" TV Sony STR-DE435 AM/FM/VHS Yamaha CDC 565 5-disc CD player Kenwood KX 67W dual cassette deck Sony SLV-799 Hi-Fi stereo VCR New carpeting Surround sound system Teak storage cabinets Perma-Pub liquor dispenser Bottle storage Cloth Mini-blinds Upholstered headliner Tinted windows Central Vacuum Wet bar New GE Icemaker New U-line refrigerator
- The U-SHAPED GALLEY is three steps UP from staterooms and two steps DOWN from the Salon. The floor is teak and holly. Corian countertops Sears refrigerator/freezer Sharp Carousel II microwave oven ISE Insinkerator garbarge disposal Galley Maid 3-burner stove w/oven Deep stainles steel sink w/upgraded faucet
- The MASTER STATEROOM is forward with a queen berth to port and full head with shower forward. All staterooms have ample storage and cedar-lined closets, A/C controls, ensuite head & shower. New flat screen TV with DVD. The VIP is below deck amidship to port and features lower twin berths, storage locker, hatch A/C, reading lights, stereo. New flat screen TV with DVD. The GUEST is below deck amidship to starboard and features a single lower berth. New flat screen TV with DVD.
- LAZARETTE is located below deck and includes: Danforth HT 4000 spare anchor; Double cylinder trim tabs; carpeting; air-cooled freezer compressor; (2) mounted spare 28" x 30" 4-blade props; spare Jabsco fish box macerator pump out; bilge pump; Lazarette lights; Teak transom. FLYBRIDGE: New Strataglass panels, 2010; Bennett controls for trim tabs; ACR Magnum B EPIRB; L-shaped seats with storage; (2) Black International awlgripped ladder-back helm chairs w/cushions, covers, foot rests; Console cover; bilge pump indicator lights; Hynautic clutch and throttle controls; Fireboy halon fire suppression system; 2 shelf storage compartment; windlass controls; (4) rod holders; Pioneer 8" stereo speakers; Coast Guard safety package; much more UPPER DECK: Pipewelders 11-step full tuna tower; Pennant stanchions; Hynautic tower wheel steering; (4) Shakespeare 16' antennas; 3-person upholstered seat w/backrest; quartz lights; Avon 8-person liferaft mounted on hard top; Hynautic engine controls; Rupp black center outrigger; Fiberglass controls box w/controls; ACR spot light. VHF radio in tower. MAIN DECK SS steel anchor chute Marquipt low profile 1000 lb. davit Dual trumpet horns Alum. hand rail at windows Tinted salon windows (2) Deck pipes for chain/rode Dual spring-line mooring cleats (5) Bomar tinted deck hatches Varnished toe rails CQR 60lb anchor 25' of chain (2) 300' rode (2) Teak bow pulpit Welded alum. bow rail Ideal ACW electric windlass International navigation lights COCKPIT New teak sole (2010) Starboard 7-step ladder to Flybridge Saltwater washdown system Port and starboard storage lockers Custom cockpit sunshade with poles and panels (2) stereo speakers (2) Overhead cockpit lights Freshwater wash down system Locker with controls, lower station controls Cockpit cover from sunshade to transom Cockpit step box Engine room access Teak transom Dockside water connection Sea Recovery watermaker, 600gpd Marquipt tender chocks
- Electronics & Navigation
- There is an L-shaped seating arrangement in front of the Helm, and Captain's seating. Helm station was customized for the electronics package which includes (2) 18" Nauticom touch displays. The system is fully integrated with autopilot and depth sounder. On top, at the Pipe Welder's Tuna Tower there is ample seating with an E80 Raytheon display that is connected to the blackbox below, providing all necessary information for navigation and fishing. MAIN HELM STATION features: Raytheon 6000 autopilot SEA 322 SSB radio w/remote Horizon Intrepid VHF radio (Salon) Raython ST 40 digital depth sounder Northstar 951X GPS plotter ACR spot light controls, new 2011 E-120 Raymarine VHF in tower Horizon VHF radio w/remote Jensen MCC 8320 60W AM/FM/CD Ritchie 6" Power Damp compass Raytheon ST 40 digital speed log Horizon VHF for flybridge Furuno FCV552 color depth sounder Cockpit, tower and flybridge controls Raymarine 4kw/HD open array radar/antenna New KVH TV antenna New Raymarine E-120 color GPS Power assist steering
- Engine Room
- Chrome package on engines. ZF gear with manual trolling valve GE 20 gallon hot water heater New expansion tank Engine temp alarms Engine room bilge blowers Racor 500 fuel filter for generator 2/1000 Racor main engine fuel filters Glendinning engine synchronizers Cable rewind Reverse 3-position oil change pump Algae X fuel manager 2 ???vacuum gauges Fuel cleaners on each engine Tides Marine dripless seal shafts and rudders with spare O-rings on propeller shafts
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Brothers ladder back fighting chair with footrest Cockpit sink Flush mounted rod holders (4) Rail rod holders (4) flybridge Tuna door Transom mounted 4 step swim ladder 2 transom underwater lights Large fish box under cockpit sole, new compressor and stainless chill plate, 2011 Rupp 39' triple speader outriggers Rod holders on Tower legs (6) Transom fish door Rigging station Electric reel outlets (2) - 12 volt 2 tower spreader lights
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 15 kw generator, new electrical end 08/2011 Glendinning 220V 50-amp shore cable Sentry 70-amp auto battery charger Telephone intlet/outlets All new bonding wires (4) 8 D batteries/sealed/new 2010 DC voltabe meter at panel Cable TV inlet/outlets Shore power hook-ups
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.