- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 D2840
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Layout & Staterooms
- Features include: Standard 51' Bertram layout The Master Stateroom is down 4 steps from the Main Salon to port and has a centerline Queen berth and a head with a stall shower. The Twin Guest Stateroom is opposite the Master to starboard with two full size twin berths. All the way forward is the VIP Guest Stateroom with a centerline Queen berth. The VIP Guest Stateroom and the Twin Guest Stateroom share a large head with a stall shower. This head also acts as a day head when cruising. All the staterooms have a high gloss cherrywood interior and decor package. Each stateroom has its own TV and AM/FM stereo. Each stateroom has cedar lined closets. Each head has Amtico flooring and Corian countertops.
- Features include: L-shaped leather sofa facing aft High gloss cherrywood cocktail table High gloss cherrywood interior Large dinette with Corian countertop and storage underneath Galley has Amtico flooring and Corian countertop (2) Sub Zero drawer style refrigerators G.E. microwave oven Kenyon 3-burner stove top Custom wood mini blinds Overhead high gloss cherrywood hand rail Visio HD TV Overhead rod storage - starboard side
- Features include: Designer cabinets and countertops Double sink and faucet Icerette icemaker Malbar stacked washer and dryer (lower companionway) Central vacuum system Corian countertops Rod storage in overhead compartment
- Equipment includes: Icom M 127 in the Salon Robertson AP20 Icom M127 on the flybridge Furuno MFDBB radar Simrad IS15 multi-function unit Furuno FCU 292 sounder ACR spotlight Compass Furuno Navnet (2) Furuno 12" displays SeaTel Sat TV
- Engine Room
- Equipment includes: Twin diesel turbo charged fresh water cooled engines Racor FG 1000 fuel/water filters (two per engine) Racor FG 500 fuel/water filter (generator) (4) blowers: 2 in the engine room & 2 in the lazarette Engine driven emergency bilge pump (diverted from main strainer pick ups) Seawater strainers Dripless shaft seals Raritan Atlantis toilet system with holding tank pump out Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Marine Air chilled water air conditioning (48,000 BTU) Fresh water system Emergency engine shut down system Oil changing system
- Equipment includes: 15.5 Kw Kohler generator with 1,182 hours Glendinning Cablemaster shore power supply (starboard side) Charles Power Booster for shore power 50 amp shore power hook up on port side with separate 50 amp cord 240V/120V AC distribution panel with gauges and circuit breakers 24V/12V DC distribution panel with gauges and circuit breakers 30 gallon electric hot water heater (3) bilge pumps (4) heavy duty 12V DC batteries (two banks of two) DC power primary switches Battery parallel switch (2) Sentry 50 amp chargers Lighting: 24V DC and 120V AC throughout Flood lights (flybridge hardtop built-in) Telephone and cable TV shore inlets Bonding system with transom zinc
- Deck & Hull
- Equipment includes: Pipewelder's FRP half tower with (6) rod rocket launchers Triple spreader outriggers EPIRB Windlass Cleats: (2) forward with chocks, (2) aft with transom hawse pipes, (4) springline Bronze rudder and struts FRP fuel tank (athwartship forward engine room) with port and starboard deck fills Prep center with cutting board, sink and tackle drawers Custom tackle box on engine room door Removable fish box with macerator pump Cockpit padded coaming Under gunwale storage for boat hook and gaff Transom door and gate Cockpit sunshade Fighting chair Saltwater washdown
- Exclusions to include, but are not limited to, owner's personal belongings. Exclusion list to be provided at time of sale, upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.