- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extensive Refit Completed September 2011!
Gorgeous sporty and luxurious 3 stateroom cruiser that will turn heads. She is very fun and versatile, with large tender/jetski garage and winch, teak swim platform, outside seating for 10 plus fully-appointed webar, multiple sunpad areas, and very roomy interior highlighted with exquisite gloss cherry joinery.
She just received a new blue hullside paintjob, refinished teak decks, new top, new exterior soft goods, new dash, new electronics, new cabin carpeting, new bottom job, full service on mechanicals, and so much more.
Yes, to make the captain happy, she has the preferred twin Detroit Diesel engine package, Kohler diesel generator, bow thruster, rear-raked sport arch, and windlass with all chain rode. She will get you to the islands fast at over 30 knots if called upon.
Contact me with any questions, to schedule an appointment, or to make an offer.
- Master S/R forward with centerline queen Master- hull side storage (p and stbd) Master- hanging locker Master- dresser locker Master- storage under berth Master- Bomar hatch plus two porthole windows Master- A/C control (NEW) Master- Samsung Plasma TV Master- privacy door to head Master- private head (shower, sink, vanity, Vacuflush) Two Guest S/Rs amid ship with twin berths Guest S/Rs- hanging locker Guest S/Rs- storage under Guest S/Rs- built in nightstand Guest S/Rs- A/C control (NEW) Guest S/R- day head (shower, sink, vanity, Vacuflush) Corian counters (heads) Salon- large leather sofa (NEW) Salon- cherry wood joinery Salon- Cherry table with folding leaf(s) Salon- carpeting (new) Salon- hull side cabinets Salon- Sunseeker brass clock and barometer Salon- entertainment center (TV/Stereo system)
- Gloss cherry wood cabinetry ULine refrigerator (under counter) (NEW) ULine freezer (under counter) (NEW) Molded double sink (cherry wood cover) Pressurized hot/cold water system Princess 2 burner stove (cherry wood cover) Samsung microwave Mirrored under counter bar/glassware cabinet
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Teak swim platform (refinished) Large tender/jetski garage Electric winch in garage Bensenzoni pasarelle/dive ladder Transom shower (new) Washdown Cockpit sunpad area (new) Foredeck sunpad area (new) Teak cockpit sole (refinished) Non-skid side and fore decks Cockpit U-seating (new) Cockpit table (adjustable) Cockpit wetbar Icemaker and refrigerator (new) Companion seat (new) Helm bench seat (new) Rear-raked sport arch Bimini with 3 sided eisenglass (new) Tonneau aft cover New dash (plus gauges/toggles)
- Ritchie compass DD electronic engine displays (NEW) Garmin 740S touch screen GPS/CP (NEW) Northstar 952x Navigator (2 nd GPS/CP) Furuno radar display/system Simrad AP22 (Autopilot) ICOM IC-M412 VHF (new) Shipmate RS8300 (VHF) (NEW) Poly-Planar VHF speaker Fusion stereo speakers (4-cockpit) (NEW) Poly-Planar stereo speakers (2-cockpit) (NEW) (2) Samsung Flatscreen TV's (NEW) Sony stereo/CD (NEW) Alpine 3342 equalizer/controller
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit Diesel 8-V92s (major rebuilds at 900 hours) Kohler diesel 13.5kw generator (8/2011 service) QL 6hp bow thruster (recent) Detroit Diesel Marine controls Shore power (50a) (NEW) Trim tabs (Recent rebuild) Windshield wipers (2) AFI dual trumpet horn Simpson Lawrence windlass Delta plow/FortressFX11 anchor system (NEW) Chain rode (about 150’) OM A/Cs- 3 (12k, 12k, 9k) Cruisair A/C- 1 (16k) (NEW) Hot water heater (new) Waste holding tank (new) Water holder tank (new) Aluminum fuel tanks (polished 8/2011) New bottom job (8/2011) Prop speed application (8/2011) Battery Parallel switch Batteries (9) Sentry battery charger Separate generator battery and charger 12v/24v/110v electrical systems TV/phone connection Dockside water connection Automatic bilge pumps and alarms Fireboy suppression system Fire extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.