The Bertram 360 brings classic Bertram lines to today's more powerful Bertram. Its innovative design works exceptionally well below, with an optimal cabin space arrangement showcasing the same luxury and superior finishing found throughout the Bertram line. Additionally, the Bertram 360 offers advanced design features such as hand-crafted cherry woods, a private yet open forward stateroom, side cabin windows, windshield design with open air pass through, cockpit night vision protective lighting, bolster converting 36" helm seat, and generous storage areas.
NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
- NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
- Center line queen berth Mattress, foam with spread, pillows, and shams Sheets/pillowcases, one set Door, 3 section, for privacy Ceiling lockers, port and starboard Hanging locker, cedar lined Lighting, 120V AC and 24V DC Built in digital alarm clock
- Dinnette, L-shape with table 120V AC receptacles Air conditioning electronic control Awlgrip finished bilge storage comparment Carpeting with acoustic padding Entertainment equipment with 19" LCD TV AM/FM/DVD/CD/MP3 Player Lighting, 120V AC and 24V DC Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass, port and starboard Cherry wood paneling with padded vinyl accents Vinyl headliner Rod locker with indirect lighting
- 120V AC refrigerator/freezer CORIAN countertops and sink Single lever hot and cold faucet Cooktop, two burner, with cover Microwave oven Storage lockers
- Anchor locker Anchor windlass with deck mounted foot controls Anchor: Delta 22 lbs. with chain and line Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel chute and roller Anodize aluminum bow rail with burgee staff Cleats: 2 forward, 2 aft with transom hawse pipes, 2 springline Compressed heavy-duty white vinyl rubrail with solid stainless steel insert Fresh water tank fill Fuel fill alarm Fuel fills, port and starboard
- Ball seacocks on all underwater thruhull fittings, all with electrical bonding. Freshwater tank: injection molded Fuel Tank :FRP,zero trim effect (midship mounted) with fuel level sightglass Holding tank: with liquid level monitors and plumbed for dockside pump out Linear exhaust muffler system Recessed transom swin/emergency steps REcessed trim tabs, Electro-hydraulic Sump tank with automatic pump-out for shower and sink Zincs, transom mounted
- Hull, and Deck Construction
- Hand laid composite structural bulkheads & web members Deck: hand laid molded fiberglass hull and sandwich construction to hull. Hull:hand laid molded fiberglass solid bottom with cored hullsides, solid keel and chines.
- Exterior Finish
- Maxguard (PREMIUM ISO-NPG gelcoat) Feature stripes painted with Dupont IMROM PAINT BOMAR hatches powder coated to match gelcoat Molded non- skid gelcoat deck surface Blister resistant vinyl ester resin in hull bottom skin coat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Mark Ross 305.479.5180 or Mark.Ross@Ferrettigroup.com