- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- The Salon is an ultra-stylish entertaining area surrounded by vast amounts of window space and beautiful high gloss cherry woodwork. The Master stateroom is forward with a centerline berth and features a generous walk-in wardrobe, a private head with a circular enclosed shower and an entertainment center with a new Samsung LCD flatscreen TV and DVD player. The Guest VIP stateroom is midship to starboard and features a king size berth that can be converted to twins, as well as private access to the guest head. The second Guest stateroom is to port with over/under twin berths. The crew quarters are accessed from the cockpit and feature air conditioning and a separate head. There are new flatscreen TV's and DVD players throughout.
- The Galley is below the Salon level and features: Princess 2-burner stove Isotherm refrigerator G.E. microwave oven Corian counter tops and sink Hidden storage
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Full electronics throughout the upper and lower stations include: Furuno GP185D color plotter Raytheon autopilot Raytheon SL72 nm radar RC520 plotter Shipmate RS8300 VHF ST 6000 autopilot ST Masterview sounder Dual remote spotlight controls Bennett trim tabs Bow thruster Windlass
- Electrical System
- Equipment includes: Kohler 13 Kw generator with sound shield 50 amp shore power Battery charger Gel batteries
- Deck Equipment
- Equipment and features include: New exterior upholstery LCD rear docking camera Stainless steel railings Stainless steel lifelines Passarelle boarding ramp Dinghy chocks Swim ladder Trim tabs New U-line ice maker in the cockpit
- "Childsplay III" was fresh water kept from 2002 until 2007. She offers low hours, a new generator in 2007, a bow thruster and is captain maintained.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.