- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Updated Throughout…Low Hours!
The Bertram 46MY is a very highly regarded roomy three stateroom motoryacht, known for her roominess and tremendous ocean ride ability. She is a perfect vessel for island hopping, liveaboard, or just weekend entertainment. “Kathleen” appears in very good condition with many factory upgrades and recent updates.
- Updated Throughout!!... Low Hours!! The Bertram 46MY is a very highly regarded roomy three stateroom motoryacht, known for her roominess and tremendous ocean ride ability. She is a perfect vessel for island hopping, liveaboard, or just weekend entertainment. “Kathleen” appears in very good condition with many factory upgrades and recent updates. Her engines have only 328 hours since major overhaul in 2006. She recently had a full bottom job, with barrier coating and prop speed. Some notables include deluxe teak décor package, a nice office/3rd stateroom option, laundry with separate full washer and dryer, large galley with stainless steel appliances, rigid dingy with outboard and davit, master shower and tub, swim platform, full suite of electronics, recent flatscreen TVs, KVH satellite system, and so much more. She is a turn key vessel for her next owner.
- Luxury décor package (teak) Berber carpeting (new) Master stateroom aft (queen and twin berths) VIP stateroom forward (V-berth) Guest stateroom/office to port (bunk berth) Master head (Raritan system, vanity, shower/tub) Guest/day head (Raritan system, vanity, stall shower) Head fixtures and basins (updated) Expansive salon Salon ‘L’ sofa (suede) Salon barrel chair (suede) Salon entertainment center Custom wood blinds Aft deck sitting/entertainment area Aft deck wetbar with icemaker Laundry (Avanti washer, Avanti dryer)
- Full galley (down, starboard) Wood flooring Teak cabinetry Custom wood blinds Full pantry GE stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Double basin SS sink LG stainless steel microwave Force10 3 burner stove and oven
- Danforth compass ACR dual spotlight (w/pointpad) Uniden UM525 VHF ACR buoy light SM3 system Simrad DC30 GPS/CP Simrad EQ32 (depth) Navman Pilot 3100 (autopilot) JRC radar closed array (32 mile) JRC 1800 radar display Icom IC-M604 Simrad Shipmate CP32 Simrad DE30 Hailer Flat screen TVs (staterooms, salon, cockpit) KVH satellite TV system Engine room camera system Yamaha HTR5840 stereo system Sony DVD system (salon) JVC SVHS system (salon) Bose speakers (salon) CD/DVD system (master)
- Deck & Hull
- Pulpit High SS railings with teak cap Windlass Bell Northstar 23kg anchor (chain and rode) Fender racks (F/B, 2) Dingy (10’ with Johnson 15hp O/B) Davit (foredeck) Foredeck padded bench (w/cover) Deckbox Wide side decks Boarding dock ladder Aft deck (large w/hardtop) Aft deck removeable screen panels Aft deck custom sunshade Aft deck sofa and table Aft deck wetbar Aft deck icemaker Transom door F/G swim platform Swim ladder (aluminum) Transom washdown Helm double bench Helm overhead elecronics Flybridge (hardtop, 2 captain chairs and bench)
- Detroit Diesel 8v71TI 435hp each (328 hours SMOH) Closed cooling system Onan 12kw generator Generator soundbox and acoustical blanket Hynautic hydraulic steering Kidde fire extinquishers Reverso oil change system Task Force 4 drawer tool chest Rule 2000 bilge pumps (3) Engine shutdown system Engine F/W washdown system Racor fuel filters Glendinning engine synchronizer Ongaro controls (2 sets) Allison transmission/gears (2.00:1.00 ratio) Levelor 35x8 trim tabs 4 blade props (26x31 #5 cup) Bronze rudder (24x12) Prop speed application (recent) Bottom job incl barrier coating (recent) Hot water heater Washdown systems Cruisair A/Cs (5, 49k btu) Shorepower (50a) Battery chargers (Lenco, Dytek, Zantrex) Fuel tanks (2, fiberglass) Water tanks (2, fiberglass) Holding tank (stainless steel) Raritan icemaker Hubbell TV/phone connections Dockside water connection
- Owner's personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.