- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REEL ESTATE is an excellent cruising and fishing yacht with great accommodations, reliable diesel engines, a large cockpit, and generous flying bridge. Maintained by an experienced owner, it is an ideal yacht for island adventures and offshore fishing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- REEL ESTATE is an exceptionally well equipped 40’ Ocean Super Sport that is in excellent condition. From the cockpit, a single glass panel door leads to the tastefully-decorated, functional salon that is furnished with a large, L-shaped sofa to port and an adjacent occasional chair. Storage is provided under each of the sofa cushions. A four-person, U-shaped dinette is located all the way forward, across from the convenient galley (starboard) that is complete with all features and plentiful storage. Below on the port side hallway is a locker concealed by sliding doors and in the master stateroom another locker that houses a washer/dryer combo unit. The master stateroom is starboard and provides a queen berth with storage beneath. The head is forward with private entrance to the Master as well as to the hallway that leads to the guest stateroom featuring full berth and plenty of storage.
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass Anchor Pulpit with Roller Lewmar Windlass Delta Anchor with Rode and Chain Fore Deck Overhead Hatch Fiberglass Hard Top with Side Enclosure (15’5” Vertical Clearance) 2 Cockpit Lights Rocket Launchers (4) Aft Flybridge Rail Dual Trumpet Horn Forward and Port Side Fly Bridge Seating Dual Pompanette Helm Seats Rupp Double Spreader Outrigger & Laydown Bars Transom Door Fiberglass Swim Platform Aluminum Bow Rail Double Hatch Fish Well Lazarette Hatch Fresh and Salt Water Wash Downs City Water Connection Cockpit Rod Holders (5) Portable Hand Hold Shore Cord Support Portable Cockpit Step Pompanette Fighting Chair Cockpit Freezer Sink (Fresh Water) Tackle Center & Storage Gunwale Storage Retractable Shore Cord Clean Hullside (No Port Holes)
- L - Sofa with Storage under sofa (port) Teak Triangular Hi-Lo Table with Leaf U-Line Icemaker Barrel Chair (starboard) Central Vacuum Cabinets Behind U-Dinette Bose Stereo Electrical Panel Window Accents and Blinds White Carpet U - Shaped Dinette Forward with Teak Table Top Samsung TV TV Camera Storage Salon Hallway to Staterooms
- L-Shaped, Up and to Starboard Corian Counter Top 2 Burner Electric Cooktop Drawer & Cabinet Storage Kenmore Microwave Instant Hot WaterSub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Overhead and Directional Lighting Private Entrance to Head SMX A/C Controls Sliding Entry Door Island Queen Berth with Storage Under Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Sharp TV Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Guest Stateroom
- Full Size Berth Offset to Starboard Hanging Locker Vinyl Wall Coverings Overhead Hatch Overhead and Directional Lighting
- Dual Entry Head Stall Shower Raritan Electric MSD with 31 Gallon Teak Flooring Mirror Ceiling Corian Countertop Raritan Head Holding Tank and “Y” Valve
- Danforth Compass Livorsi Quartz Clock Simrad AP16 Auto Pilot Simrad IG15 Multi Display Furuno Nav Net VX2 (2 Units) Radar, Plotter & Bottom Recorder Camera Selectors CATV Inlet & Outlet Glendinning Synchronizers ARC Spotlight ICOM IC-M602 VHF ICOM IC-M604 VHF Sirius Satellite Radio (requires subscription) Sony Stereo Garmin GPS Map 182C External Speakers TRAC Vision Satellite TV Farenheit TV Monitor
- Electrical System
- 50 Amp Cable Master-Retractable Shore Cord Group 32 12 Volt Batteries (4) Sentry 40 Amp Battery Charger 8 KW Westebeke Generator (1008 hours) 2 Zone Cruiseair Air Conditioning Central Vacuum RCL-100 Remote Spotlite
- CAT 3126 Turbos (735 hours) VDO Gauges Fire Boy Extinguishing System Oil Change System Bennett Trim Tabs Bradford Water Heater Engine Room Blowers Oil Change System Fire Boy Expansion Tanks (Engine) Fresh Water Fill Dripless Shaft Seals Sea Strainer for A/C & Generator Racor Fuel Filter (Gen.) Thru Hull Valves Racor Fuel Filter w/Vacuum Gauge (Engine)
- Salesman's Comments
- REEL ESTATE is an excellent cruising and fishing yacht with great accommodations, reliable diesel engines, a large cockpit, and generous flying bridge. Maintained by an experienced owner, it is an ideal yacht for island adventures and offshore fishing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.