- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 50' Tiara open is one of the best values for a cruising / fishboat available. An impeccable example of a powerful express open fisherman. She has been outfitted and updated by a knowledgeable yachtsman.
If you are looking for a big express equally pleasuring both the fisherman and his significant other, I can think of no better compromise. "Sea Legs" is available due to the owner's wish to downsize. Will consider a trade down to a 38' Tiara express or similar vessel.
New engine batteries in September 2012.
- "Sea Legs" features a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout. The dinette seats 6 with leather cushions. The entire cabin is finished in cherry wood with a solid cherry & holly cabin sole. The master stateroom features a queen pedestal bed, flat screen TV, 12,000 BTU-AC/heat, and an ensuite head. The guest stateroom to starboard features twin berths, a flat screen TV, and a washer/dryer combo unit. The guest head, aft, is accessible from the salon and guest stateroom.
- • Panasonic 22" LCD TV • Panasonic DVD player • Bose Acoustimass Lifestyle 25 Home Theater System with advanced 2-zone expansion • The dinette table lowers and has a berth filler cushion that converts the area into a double bed to sleep an additional two people • Lighted three dimensional artwork commissioned exclusively from artist
- • Corian countertops • Teak & holly sole • Stainless steel undermount sink • 3-burner ceramic electric cooktop • Waste macerator with Y-valve • Microwave/convection oven • 120V Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer • Icemaker • Plenty of drawer storage • Garbage disposal
- Master Stateroom
- • Flat screen TV with remote control • Forward bulkhead headboard • 12,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat, compressor remotely located in engine room, controls in stateroom • Hanging lockers, port and starboard, cedar-lined • Reading lights, independently switched • Zone 2 of Bose salon stereo system with speakers and remote • Queen size pedestal berth with spring mattress, and drawer storage below, with electric actuator • Hullside shelves and overhead storage cabinets • Overhead soffits w/indirect lighting • Safe, anchored to cabinet • CO Monitor Master Head, Ensuite • Master stateroom entry • Corian counter top & sink with storage • Air conditioning vent • Medicine cabinet with lights and mirror • Vacuflush toilet • Exhaust fan • Fiberglass shower w/glass door • Lower vanity storage
- Guest Stateroom
- • Twin berths with drawer stowage below • Storage cabinet between berths • Hanging locker • Flat screen TV with remote • Combo washer/dryer • Upper cabinet stowage • 12,000 BTU A/C with reverse cycle heat compressor located in the engine room and controls in stateroom Guest / Day Head • Full frame door with entry from guest stateroom and main salon • Corian vanity top & sink w/stowage • Vacuflush toilet • Fiberglass shower with door • Exhaust fan • Medicine cabinet above sink • Lower vanity storage • A/C vent
- • 12.1" Navnet 3D MFD and GPS • Digital 6kw radar with 4' open array • Transducer and sounder module • Engine room camera • Simrad AP-22 autopilot • Icom M-502 VHF • Furuno Navnet 3D • BB Furuno network sounder • BB Furuno radar 120 NM • Furuno RD-30 • Big Bay daylight chartplotter screen with chartview software • Clarion Sirius/TV Stereo • 1200 total engine hours • Engines overhauled at 800 hours
- • Fresh water washdown at anchor • Rod storage • Seat covers • Transom door • Swim platform with ladder • Cockpit stereo system • Upper cockpit climate control • Helm raises for better visibility • Tiara Hardtop with Full Enclosure • Antenna Mast for Hardtop • Fold down transom lounge • Portside L-Lounge with table • Wet Bar with sink, icemaker and refrigerator • STIDD fully adjustable power helm seat • Companion seat moves fore and aft to face either way • Helm A/C • Windlass • Remote control spotlight at bow • Navigation lights port & starboard
- Lower Cockpit
- • Cockpit engine access • Five (5) rod holders • Fold down stern seat • Freezer • Bait prep station • Rupp outriggers, 32' double spreader • Salt water washdown • Fresh water washdown • Rod storage locker • Fishbox macerator • Live baitwell, 32 gallons • Aft transom fold down seat
- • Port holes with blinds (6) • Dinette filler cushion • Central vacuum system • Kohler 15.5kw generator w/sound shield • Aft cockpit canvas top (removable) w/2 stainless steel poles to shield lower cockpit from sun while at anchor • Forward deck shore power connection • Oil change System • Engine synchronizer • Tiara 4-blade spare props • Glendinning electronic controls • Forward deck shore power • All chain anchor windlass system with remote at helm • RCL100 remote spotlight on bow • Rear aft curtain, 3 sided, to cover lower cockpit while not in use • Windshield & side windows sun screen (white) to shield deck while in marinas • Weaver davits in transom to allow the transportation of up to a 12' dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.