- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market!
One of the very few 63' Hatteras Stabilized Cockpit Motor Yachts that Hatteras built between 1985 and 1987. She has an updated galley as well as soft goods and carpeting throughout. The covered and partially enclosed flybridge, which has seating for over a dozen guests, is great in all kinds of weather, whether the boat is dockside or cruising offshore. This 63' Hatteras has the unique feature of a Queen VIP with walk around access!
With the comfortable aft entertaining area and walk around decks this is the perfect owner operator vessel.The condition reflects the pride of ownership that separates "Boating" from "Yachting". This is a one of a kind, not to be missed cockpit motoryacht that will not last on the market long!
- Sleeps a combination of six owners and guests in three private staterooms. When necessary, an additional two can bunk on the dinette in the galley area. In addition to the master head with a tub, there are two guest heads each with a separate shower stall.
- Seller Comments
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT, HULL WAX AND PROP SPEED ON ALL RUNNING GEAR JULY 1, 2012 Sunbrella sun cushions at the bow new in March, 2011 New Garmin touch screen 5212 w/helm display, new in October, 2011 New A/C forward cabin with electronic command, new in April 2011 Engine tune up by RPM Diesel, February 2011 All filters, oil, and coolant has been replaced for both engines and generator. DVD in each stateroom Walkaround queen VIP berth Meticulously maintained TracVision Satellite Dome which enables DirecTV Satellite onboard with receivers currently in salon and master stateroom – more can be added NERA Inmarsat Satellite Phone System ENGINE HOURS as of January 2012 - 720 hours GENERATOR HOURS as of January 2012 - 2460 hours WATER MAKER HOURS as of January 2012 - 390 hours
- Vessel Walkthrough
- PILOTHOUSE: Entering the pilot house from either the port or starboard sliding doors, you will find full compliments of electronics at the lower helm. There is a double helm seat with footrest and storage drawers beneath as well as a flat chart table to the port side of the bench. The lower helm area has a soft pad non-glare cover as well as a padded box that covers the controls and instrumentation. SALON: The salon is located aft of the pilothouse. The decor has been updated and new sculptured carpets were installed throughout the boat in 2004. There is a large L-shaped leatherette sofa to port with a custom made teak hi/lo cocktail table immediately in front of the seating. To starboard are two leather swivel chairs with a table & lamp. The entertainment center is located forward and is built into the back of the helm seat cabinet with a new 37" flat screen television flush mounted. In addition there is a 5 disc DVD/CD player, Yamaha Amplifier and Bose Surround Sound speakers for a full home theater experience. The salon area features indirect rope lighting, twin lamps and beige window blinds, sculpted curved edge ceiling with spot lighting and Alacantara side panels (upgraded 2005). Much of the original dark wood paneling has been lightened, making the salon feel much more open and brighter than original interior. Lutron lighting controls throughout. AFT DECK: The Aft Deck can be accessed from the salon through a single door to starboard or from the wide side deck doors. This area is protected from the weather with hard sliding glass windows and weatherboards to port and starboard and a Strataglass enclosure aft. There is a wet bar with a wine cooler and this area is also used for dining. There are also two lounge chairs with a matching sofa and teak hi/low dining table for six. There is custom overhead lighting. Access to the flybridge is from the aft deck by means of a seven step teak and stainless steel ladder. The spacious breeze swept aft deck is perfect for relaxing, dining and entertaining. COCKPIT: The cockpit is accessed from the aft deck via a ladder to starboard or from the swim platform through the transom door and gate. There are 4-gunwhale mounted rod holders and a fresh water wash down/shower. The steering gear and lazarette can be accessed through a deck hatch. There is a freezer in the cockpit, ideal for planning long offshore cruising.
- The galley is down and forward of the pilot house. There is a 4 seat dinette to the starboard and the large full feature galley with plenty of outer space and storage cabinets is to port. The flooring is high gloss wood parquet. Access to the generator room, HRO water maker and A/C systems is through a hatch in the floor. All of the appliances have been updated recently to include a stainless steel two door refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, convection/microwave oven, radiant range cooktop, dishwasher, garbage disposal and instant hot.
- Full size stacking Bosch washer and dryer
- Master Stateroom The Master stateroom is aft and features a full beam width. It has a king size berth with large twin cedar lined closets and dresser storage. In the starboard aft corner is a custom made desk/office area. The stateroom's air conditioning system has been upgraded to the SMX II Marine Air Conditioning control. The stateroom's entertainment center has a 20" flat screen color television as well as a DVD player and a DirecTV receiver. The master head features a tub with shower arrangements, vanity with Corian countertops. Midships VIP Guest Stateroom This stateroom is aft of the galley area and on the port side of the vessel. It features a walkaround queen size berth with wood walls, a mirrored bulkhead wall, flat screen TV with DVD player and a cedar lined hanging closet. The guest stateroom's head has a Corian vanity with mirror and sink as well as a separate shower stall. Forward Guest Stateroom This stateroom is in the forepeak of the vessel, just forward of the galley area and is equipped with twin over and under berths to starboard and drawer storage to port. There is also a large closet as well as a flat-screen television with DVD player and separate access to the stateroom's head which also has a sink, Corian vanity, mirror and shower stall.
- Deck Equipment
- Marquipt tide rise boarding steps Twin foredeck dunnage storage boxes Danforth and Fortress anchors Windshield covers - 2 Strataglass aft deck enclosure Fresh water washdown Radar arch Bench seating with Sunbrella cushions plus cover Sunbrella sun pads (3) Swim platform with ladder Bow pulpit and bowrail Galley Maid electric windlass with Sunbrella cover Cockpit rod holders-4 Navigation lights Two (2) Search lights with covers Windshield washers and wipers Fenders and holders 6 person certified life raft
- Flybridge top deck
- The flybridge has an aluminum hardtop and is partially enclosed with eisenglass curtains. In the aft area is a very large U shaped molded fiberglass lounge with striped Sunbrella canvas seat cushions and a fiberglass hi/lo table. Just forward of this seating area is a wet bar with a refrigerator and icemaker. The upper helm station in the forward area of the top deck and features twin helm and companion chairs and a full complement of electronics and navigation equipment. Directly aft of the lounge area is the ship's tender, a 13' Boston Whaler equipped with a 40Hp Honda 4 stroke outboard, new in 2004, and an electric davit.
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 72 mile radar Robertson AP20 auto-pilot (2) Simrad IS-15 speed/depth Ray 400 Loudhailer Garmin 5212 touchscreen chart plotter HF Marine IC-M802 Northstar 800 Loran C (2) Danforth 10' compass with cover Raytheon 90 VHF radio Datamarine chartlink w/repeater Robertson AP22 VHF Marine IC-M502 Furuno Color Video Sounder EPIRB
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- The engine room(s) is accessed from the companionway just aft of the galley and laundry center. Both engine rooms have two doors plus a lower removable access panel. Each room has been painstakingly cleaned, painted and detailed as the pictures on this listing will readily show. HRO 600GPD watermaker Oil change system Air compressor Air horns Naiad stabilizers Walker fuel polishing system Spare propellers Spare stub shaft Fender tracks below side rubrails
- Electrical System
- 110/220 volt AC system 32volt DC system Onan 20Kw generator with sound box 40 amp battery charger Twin 50 amp shore power cables with additional extension cable Battery parallel switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.