- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rabbit is without a doubt one of the nicest Bertram 390's on the market today and is priced to sell. She is clean in every way and has only 800 original hours! She's been lightly fished and is powered by the highly desirable Volvo Penta TAMD 75 Turbo Diesels generating 480 horsepower. Current owner has had a recent change in plans and wants offers now! PRICE REDUCED!
Her owner has maintained every system onboard to the strictest of standards. Updates have been done including her custom interior and cushions. Numerous additional details are included in the following specifications. Rabbit is an exceptional value.
- Interior General Description
- Solid maintenance, cleaniness of the boat's interior spaces and the bilge area has kept this boat looking great. Carbon monoxide detectors are in place for safety. Cherry wood blinds and cherry wood interior Vinyl headliner Cherry wood paneling L-shaped leather sofa with modular section Grab rails on salon overhead Carpeting Air conditioning control Electrical distribution panels Tinted safety glass windows port & starboard Telephone jacks with shore connection 120V AC and 24V DC lighting Entertainment center with flat screen television, AM/FM stereo receiver, CD/DVD player
- Designer countertops & sink Microwave Vinyl headliner 120 V AC lighting Two burner stovetop Undercounter refrigerator / freezer Cherry storage cabinets Teak and holly amtico flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Television Queen Berth with storage beneath mattress Custom spread, accent pillows, shams Opening Stainless Steel framed hatch with Stainless handles and retractable shade Lighting 120V AC and 24V DC Vinyl headliner 120 V AC GFI receptacles Cedar lined hanging locker with light AM/FM stereo with CD/DVD player Hullside storage locker and shelves Air conditioning control
- The head is located down to port with entrance from the master cabin as well as companionway. It is appointed with the following: Designer countertops & sink Marine toilet system- electric Designer wallcovering Exhaust blower Shower stall with door Vinyl flooring 120V AC and 24V DC lighting Vanity with mirrored panels 120V AC GFI receptacles Opening hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berth with storage drawers beneath Custom spreads, shams, and accent pillows Hullside shelf Vinyl headliner Nightstand between berths Wallcovering Cedar lined hanging locker with light Lighting 120 V AC and 24V DC
- Clean installations and flush mounted at the helm with plexiglass panel to minimize the exposure to the elements Garmin GPS Raymarine bottom recorder VHF ICOM Stereo/CD
- Helm Station
- Distribution panel 12V and 24V Electronic control Pompanette helm seats Compass Console handrails port, starboard and forward Instrument panel and electronics with plexiglass cover Instrument panel with: tach, engine oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel level,switched and Fireboy discharge indicator, molded foot rest for helm seat, stainless steering wheel, stereo and VHF panel with plexiglass cover 24V DC flybridge electronics accessory panel with magnetic circuit breakers in console Battery parallel switch, remote 12V DC Flybridge electronics accessory panel with magnetic circuit breakers in console Main engine control panel 240V/120V AC input and main distribution panel with voltmeter, ammeter, generator controls, magnetic circuit breakers and shore power selector switches 24V DC main distribution panel with voltmeter, ammeter, magnetic circuit breakers Electric pump-out for toilet holding tank Fresh water level gauge Light fixtures 120V AC and 24V DC Engine electronic controls Alarm monitor panel with: Bilge flood signal for three compartments High-heat in engine & machinery rooms Gray water tank indicator Radio and cable television system with antenna and shore connection Telephone jacks with shore connection (salon) Clarion Stereo w/ XM/Sirius Four (4) speakers Generator Digital Monitoring System and controls at helm Compass Matching Shakespear Antennas 12V Outlet
- Engine Room
- Completely maintained and all updates accomplished this clean and orderly space demonstrates the seller's complete knowledge of the boat and proper maintenance scheduling. Plenty of lighting and good access to the motors and accessory equipment is also located within this space.
- Engine Room Compartment & Fuel System
- 11 gallon 240V water heater Engine and machinery lighting AC/DC 10KW Kohler Generator, 425 hours Fiberglass fuel tank with baffles and sight gauge Acoustical and thermal insulation Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine and machinery rooms with automatic and remote controls Aquamet 17 shafts Hydraulic steering power assist Engine room blowers (2) Removable engine room access ladder Bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers for generator, air conditioning, and salt water pump Emergency bilge water evacuation system, engine driven Twin diesel turbo-charged, fresh water cooled main engines with marine gear engine driven alternators, water seps, fuel filters, exhaust mufflers Emergency engine shut down system Vibration dampening isolators for engines 24 DC Batteries panel with switches for main engines and main battery disconnect switches 24V DC fuses for uninterrupted power to bilge pumps, fire and bilge monitors Air conditioning zoned with reverse cycle heat with digital controls Galvanic isolator (4) heavy duty batteries, 12V DC, two banks of two Ground fault circuit interrupter and receptacles Converter Bonding system 50amp
- Typical Bertram fast and ready to please. A Deep V hull configuration with an 18 degree deadrise aft is a serious bluewater vessel offering a safe and level ride in the toughest of conditions. Fuel tanks are situated amidship to minimize the effect of the fuel load on the trim and are glassed in to assist in strengthening the hull. Zero trim effect, FRP fuel tank (mid ship mounted), fuel level with sightglass (3) auto/manual bilge pumps Ball seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings, all with electrical bonding Sump Tank (reinforced ABS) with automatic pump-out for shower and sink water GRP water tank with internal baffles and cleaning hatch Trim tabs Holding tank( reinforced ABS) and monitor plumbed for dockside pump-out Zincs, transom mounted Pressurized water system with fiberglass tank and dockside fresh water supply. Bottom paint with primer coat anti-fouling paint completed during Dec. 2011 haul out
- Clean lines and rigged for cruising and fishing. Cockpit area 93 square feet Cockpit coaming padding Storage lockers port & starboard concealed shore power inlets, dockside water inlet, faucet and switches Molded boarding steps port & starboard Removable fish box Bait freezer Transom fishbox with overboard drain Prep Center with engine room access Storage locker, sink with cutting board and bait freezer Fire extinguisher manual controls Fuel fill alarm Alarm monitor panel with bilge flood signal for three compartments, high-heat in engine and machinery rooms AM/FM with CD player Ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles in console 22 lbs. anchor with chain & line Frameless side windows Commerical grade electric anchor windlass for deep anchorage with remote Fuel and water tank fills Anodized aluminum, Palm Beach style, bow rail with staff Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel chute and roller for anchor Cleats (2) fwd with chocks (2) aft with transom hawse pipes (2) springlines cleats White aluminum handrails over side windows Cockpit freshwater shower Cockpit lights Removable hatch to machinery room Lights on overhang of flybridge (4) Rod holders Stereo speakers Transom door and gate Access hatches to lazarette Freshwaterwater wash down Pipewelder double spreader outriggers
- Three sided enclosure L-shaped lounge seating with cushions forward Pompanette helm and companion chair AM/FM Stereo/CD/XM Radio with speakers Ladder to bridge with oversized steps Storage forward, console and molded portside shelf Integral navigation lights molded into hardtop Air horn top of hardtop System monitors with audible and visual signals for engine oil pressure, coolant, gear oil, exhaust temperatures and extra alarms Pipewelders hardtop with rigging lights recessed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.