- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ergonomic skills and exceptional imagination are behind the sunseeker 82 Yacht - a boat with outstanding interior space. Versatility and all of the luxurious hallmarks you would expect from Sunseeker.
- This particular 82 Yacht is in great condition and a must see, maintained by a professional crew and serviced by an engineering company
- She has been primed and anti-fouled January 2012, new underwater lights installed, new carpet, new appliances, new audio & TV,s
- Ready to navigate the Bahamas this season
- Layout/ Interior
- 8 berths in 4 cabins plus crew cabin with one single and one double berth Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite facilities Large forward VIP stateroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite facilities Two twin berth cabins with ensuite facilities Cherry gloss wood finish throughout
- Principal Features
- Air conditioning and heating throughout with individual environmental controls Hydraulic rise and fall bathing platform Teak side decks, aft cockpit and bathing platform Stainless steel side rails, cleats, fairleads and bow plate Low-level lighting around side decks, aft deck and flybridge Hot and cold swimming shower at stern Dockside shorepower, television and fresh-water connections Fresh-water deck wash Stern passerelle Aft deck area with seating, dining tableplus wetbar with cool box and bin Flybridge helm position with pilot and co-pilot bench seat Flybridge console equipped with analogue gauges and navigation equipment Flybridge wet-bar incorporating sink, coolbox, icemaker, griddle and storage Flybridge seating, sunbathing and dining areas Twin trumpet air horns Spacious main solon with aft lounge, mid-bar/dining and forward seating, glassware, cutlery and chinaware for 8 Lower salon with plasma screen, VCR and radio/DVD/CD surrond-sound system Mid-salon with galley, bar and dining table for 8 guests Galley incorporating drawers and storage, sink, fridge, freezer, microwave combination oven, 4-ring ceramic electric hob and dishwasher Upper salon seating/ observation area and main helm position with twin pilot seats Helm navigation package including radar, GPS/plotter, VHF, depth and speed displays, autopilot, hydraulic power steering, systems and engine monitoring, magnetic compass, bow and stern controls and trim tab controls Starboard door from main helm to side deck Antifouling Flatscreen TV and CD/DVD/radio surround-sound system in the owner's and VIP staterooms Flatscreen TV's and CD/radios in guest cabins (except crew) Vacuum toilet system and holding tank Automatic electric bilge pumps Engine room fire extinguishing system Bronze P-brackets, rudders and propellers Hydraulic bow and stern thruster Fresh-water, grey water, black water and fuel tanks
- Master suite walk in wardrobe with port cabin and separate port cabin/head shower Bimini top - navy blue 2x removable chocks Fresh water deck wash Microcommander portable engine controls and wondering lead Electric cooling unitfor flybridge cool box Flybridge cockpit teak decking Scatter cushions Desert carpets Cherry gloss finish 2x standard table lamps with black leather base Bosch American style fridge freezer Panasonic plasma 37" TV in lieu of standard Panasonic DVD/CD cinema surround sound system linked to TV in lieu of standard Port guest cabin asa double in lieu of twin berths Simrad RS87 VHF with three handsets Furuno Navnet 1943C 10.4" colour LCD radar/ plotter 4FT open array scanner Furuno Navnet 1900C colour LCd plotter on fly console 2x 23KW kohler generators Water-maker Flybridge cockpit in teak Avon Seasport tender 400 Jet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Loran Stavrou on his cell at 954.701.1282 or email Loran.Stavrou@FerrettiGroup.com .