- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1986 41' Hatteras Sport Fisherman Convertible with factory 6' cockpit extension, 700hp Twin Inboard MAN's installed 2005.
- Centurion is a truly one of a kind Hatteras convertible sport fish. Starting her life as a 41C, the owner spent over $400,000 in 2005 on a factory engineered 4 foot cockpit extension and re-power. Her reliable 700HP 4 stroke MAN engines will push her effortlessly through a broad cruise range of 21 knots at 30 GPH up to a fast cruise of 28 knots if so desired. Her custom extended teak cockpit is tournament ready and boasts a 80# Murray Brothers Fighting chair, a huge custom refrigerated ice chipper fed in-deck fish box and cockpit freezer. Her long list of upgrades done during this re-fit makes her a great value that will afford many years of worry free fishing or cruising. The owner is scaling down and will consider a late model twin outboard CC as a partial trade.
- Sleeps 6, (2) in forward stateroom, (2) in the convertible settee and (2) in the starboard side berth. (1) Head with electric flush and stand up shower
- High gloss teak wood table (New 2005) Light tan colored carpeting Scotsman Ice Maker
- The galley is located midship port side. Summit Refrigerator Princess 3 Burner Stove/Oven GE Microwave Stainless Steel Sink
- Deck/Hull Equipment
- (2) Stidd cushioned swivel chairs Open cockpit with fighting chair, transom door, bait prep station and in deck fishbox with freezer plate. Aluminum framed custom aft cockpit shade with white canvas Teak cockpit coaming board Spreader, compartments, bilge underwater and cockpit lights Ice chipper to fishbox Algea-X Model LGX-500 fuel filtration system
- Fishing Equipment
- Aluminum Half Tuna Tower Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Raw Water Washdown 23 Rod Holders Large Transom Fish Box w/Macerator and Freezer Rupp Outriggers Freshwater washdown
- Furuno Radar (48 mi) Northstar 958 Chartplotter Garmin 3210 GPS Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Simrad CE42 Fish Finder Danforth Compass Northstar Loran C Dytek Model ST1000 Water Temp Gauge Stereo System: Yamaha HTR-5760 AM/FM, Sony CD/DVD Player, Sony Surround Sound System, Zenith 23' Flatscreen TV
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt system Four (4) NAPA Batteries 8D Batteries (New 2005) 12 Volt outlet at Helm Station Hubbell 50' vinyl 50 amp 125/250 volt cord Norpro 8kw Generator (New 2005)
- Twin MAN D2876LE (New in 2005), 1400 total hp. 4 Stroke turbo intercooled. Marine gear: ZF Model ZF325-1A (2.037 to 1) (New 2005) S & S 4 blade Nibral props (New 2005)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.