- 90 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Pershing 90' is another major step forward for the Italian shipyard. This craft represents a new definition of mega yacht, as it succeeds in encapsulating highly innovative elements in an aggressive, captivating and revolutionary personality. The vessel combines remarkable size with perfect seaworthiness, speed with comfort and space optimisation with careful attention to detail and accessories.
This is the nicest, most well equipped 90 Pershing on the market, complete with full service bar in salon & lower media room. Full extended engine warranties unril December 30, 2014. Only US spec 90 Pershing on the market. Custom pearl silver paint job.
- General Length Overall: 90.00 feet (27.40 meters) Length at Waterline: 78.80 feet (24.00 meters) Beam: 20.50 feet ( 6.20 meters) Draft: Max: 5.50 feet ( 1.70 meters) Min: 4.60 feet ( 1.40 meters) Tonnage: 75 gross tons 75 net tons 75 displacement Capacities Fuel Capacity: 2,528 US Gallons (9,568 liters) Water Capacity: 317 US Gallons (1,199 liters) Watermakers: Idromar 50 US Gallons p/hr Wastewater: Grey: 846 US Gallon (3,202 liters) Black: 796 US Gallons (3,012 liters) Speed Consumption p/hrs Maximum: 42.0 kts 250 US Gallons p/hrs Cruising: 38.0 kts 150 US Gallons p/hrs
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) MTU 2000 M93, @ 2,435 Hp each Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF 3060A Drive: SP propellers, Arneson ASD 16L Generators & Electricity Output: 230 Volts, Phase 1, 60Hz Generators: (2) 22 Kw Kohler @ 1,800 rpm Shore Power: 230 Volts, Phase 1, 60Hz Batteries: Main Engines: (4) 24V (SGLG Monitoring charger) Generator Starting: (2) 12V General Service: (12) 24V (SGLG Monitoring charger) Emergency: Parallel main service Air Conditioning: Type: Condaria, 144,000 BTU; 12 handling units Other Machinery Watermakers: Idromar MC30 Bow Thruster: Twindisc 24Hp Steering System: Twindisc/Arneson Backup Emergency Steering: Twindisc Fuel Separator & Filtration: Racor Helm/Control Stations: Wheelhouse
- Communication, Navigation, Entertainment
- Communication Systems SATcom: KVH Tracphone Telephone System: Panasonic VHF: Fixed: Simrad Handheld: (2) Intercom: Panasonic Navigation Systems Radar: Simrad RB60 ; 72 miles range Gyrocompass: Simrad Magnetic Compass: Simrad Auto Pilot: Simrad GPS: Simrad Laser Plotter: Nobletec Wind/Speed Log: Simrad SatNav: Simrad Entertainment System: a. Video Equipment TV’s: (2) Pioneer LCD 50” (Salon, Lower Salon); Multisystem: Bose (2) Pioneer LCD 42” (Master, VIP); Multisystem: Bose B. Audio Equipment CD/DVD Player: (4) Sony combo (units) iPod Stations: (4) Marantz (2 Salon, Master, VIP)
- Tenders and Toys
- Tenders: 11’ Zodiac project 350; 90Hp Other: Seadoo XPDX
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: Cameras: (3) - Aft deck, 2 Engine room Monitors: (2) – Wheelhouse Safes: (3) – Master, VIP, Crew Fire Fighting Equipment:. Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: (10) Throughout Fixed CO2 Fire System: Engine room Fire Extinguishers: Throughout Seawater Firefighting Stations: (2) – Aft deck, Bow Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (2) EV 8 person Life Rings: (1) EPIRBS: ACR Global fix 406 Mhz GPS Flares: (8) ACR kit Medical Equipment: Standard first aid kit
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: (2) 2500W Aft Warping Capstans: (2) 1500W (Aft deck) Anchors: (2) 185lbs Anchor Chain: Galvanized 14mm x 100m each Boat Crane and Davits: Winch & Roller Passerelle: Electric-Hydraulic Miscellaneous: (2) Spotlights Flir M-Series
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Range: Miele Oven: Miele Refrigeration/Freezer: GE Dishwasher: Miele Icemaker: GE Other: Winecooler Dumbwaiters (Galley/Salon) Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment: Miele Washer & Dryer (Crew Area)
- The custom upper Salon is accessed through a sliding glass door on the aft deck and has an attractive open-space design where discrete, stylish luxury and a harmony of shapes and colors dominate. The Salon is remarkably high and spacious, with a large, comfortable leather sofa and a teak hi-lo table to the starboard side. To the port side are cabinets and a 50" LCD TV on a high/low mechanism. To the center of the Salon, behind the three (3) leather electric helm seats, is a wet bar with marble counter tops and an ice maker, as well as three (3) bar stools. To the left of the helm seats is a small refrigerator and flatware storage. There is custom teak interior wood and Wenge flooring throughout, as well as stitched leather overhead panels.
- Media Room
- The Media room becomes an alternative living area to the Main Salon, offering more freedom of use and more space for all occasions. This lower lounge also has another advantage ..... at night the large, comfortable leather sofa can be transformed into a spacious double bed for guests. It also has a head located at the base of the stairs
- Master Stateroom
- The staterooms are reached from the upper Salon via a stairway beside the helm station. A second stairway aft leads to the galley and the crew area. The enchanting master cabin suite is the heart of the boat. The spacious entrance houses large wardrobes, leather tiled floors and an abundance of light from the large windows on both the port and starboard sides that also gives ample view of the sea and the natural light. The optimisation of space provides the master stateroom the ability to have a generous king size bed and ensuite head. Other features of this stateroom include electric blinds, a Bose stereo system, a Sharp TV with Direct TV receiver and an Ipod docking station. The ensuite head features his and hers wash basins, a large shower, a private head and a bidet.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is beautifully finished with luxury fittings. Located in the bow, it is a circular cabin with a 45 degree bed, a walk-in wardrobe and a small sofa, as well as a large head and shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- Further toward the center of the boat on the port side is the guest stateroom, featuring twin berths and a Pullman berth, as well as a large closet and an ensuite head and shower. Other features include an Aquas TV, Direct TV receiver and an AM/FM CD player
- Crew Quarters
- Off the Galley, the crew area in the stern is also extremely comfortable and consists of a twin cabin, as well as a single cabin for the captain, with closets in each cabin. Also included is a full size Miele washer and dryer and a shared shower and head
- - Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects - "All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Eric Frank on his cell at 954.600.0369 or email Eric.Frank@FerretiGroup.com