- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG BRAVO III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Chris Craft 36 Corsair is the newest and on the market. The Corsair was purchased new in July of 2009 and her primary use has been intracoastal cruising. She is well optioned including windlass, electronics, air-conditioning, generator, vacu-flush head, wood salon sole and teak decks--take note when comparing to other similar vessels on the market..
The Corsair is a classic American speedster with European flair. The comfortable and well-appointed cockpit makes the Corsair a beautiful coastal and lake cruiser. The interior is comfortable enough for weekend cruising for up to four persons. Her twin 420 H.P. Magnum engines coupled with excellent hull design make for exhilarating handling that is sure to put a smile on your face. Day cruising, cocktail cruising, water sports and weekend getaways are all within the capabilities of this high quality, well designed and elegant yacht.
- Sleeps 4 2 in forward V-Berth and 2 in Aft Stateroom in double bed.
- Dinette/Salon & Fwd. V-Berth
- Aft Salon AC/Heater Phone/Fax plug Reading & Overhead lights 15" LCD TV/DVD player, antenna, TV cable inlet & cord Salon/Dinette Table Stereo Speakers S.S. Lighting w/Mirror accent bulkhead Hanging locker w/storage cabinets S.S. Entry Rail
- Cabinet mounted coffee maker Microwave Storage drawers Lower cabinet storage/drawers 2 burner glass top electric stove Refrigerator Ventilation Fan Sink w/faucet sprayer
- Master Stateroom- Aft
- Double Bed Sheets; Coordinated Comforter & Pillow Shams Overhead & Reading Lights Privacy Door
- Sink w/above counter storage Medicine cabinet w/mirrors Portlight opening w/screen TECMA Toilet S.S. Handrails Towel Bars/Robe Hook Ventilation Fan
- Raymarine Electronics Package-E80
- 12V/110 Dockside; 7.0kw Gas Westerbeke Generator
- Adjustable flip-up helm seat Tilt Steering-Hydraulic & Wood Steering Wheel Compass Beverage Holder LED Lighting Dash light dimmer.
- Heritage Edition Cockpit Cover Dark Cherry Furniture Cruise Package-Windlass w/S.S. Anchor & Foredeck Pad Anchor chain/rope storage w/access hatch Swim Platform w/S.S. swim ladder Black Countertops Cockpit Icemaker Teak Cockpit Table S.S. & Teak handrails S.S. Deck plates Transom mounted hot/cold fresh water shower Midnight Blue w/Riviera Red Stripe Gel coated bilge area Gel coated boot stripes S.S. anchor strike plate S.S. windshield frame w/tempered glass Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Martin - 305-710-3952 firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Coughlin - 239-776-4449 email@example.com