- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great opportunity to buy original owner Tiara 42 Open. Has the desired Plan A layout. Longtime boat owner with captain from day 1 maintaining. Boat stays behind owners home as day-type use boat. Very rarely ever slept on. Low hours on Cummins 660 hp. Outriggers, livewell, bait station, lockable rod storage, etc…Owner moving down in size. Easy to see Ft. Lauderdale.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Fiberglass companionway steps w/ custom solid teak hardwood treads & storage below Companionway safety handrail Lounge/dinette w/ storage below & hi-gloss teak/birdseye maple table: seats 4-5 Dinette converts to single upper/lower berth and/or double lower berth Cedar lined hanging locker Drawer storage Custom storage under salon floor Teak & holly sole Cable TV/phone outlet BOSE AM/FM/CD with integrated DVD, game port & concealed speakers 120V outlets throughout 12V lighting Central Vac system (located in forward stateroom) Sharp Aquos 26" flat screen LCD TV Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU AC w/ reverse cycle heat
- Built in coffee maker Stainless steel undermount sinks w/ Corian covers & hot/cold faucet Chamois Corian Upper & lower cabinet storage Recessed two burner electric cooktop w/ Corian cover & safety shut off switch Microwave/convection oven 120V Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator & freezer w/ ice maker Storage for cooktop & sink covers Exhaust fan Storage under galley floor
- Main Salon
- Full frame door separating master stateroom from salon Private entry to head (2) custom varnished teak bookshelves Queen pedestal berth w/ pillowtop innerspring mattress Hullside shelves & overhead storage cabinets Book shelves (2) Reading lights (2) independently switched Port Lights (4) Sharp Aquos flat screen LCD TV Marine Air Systems 7000 BTU AC w/ reverse cycle heat Queen quilt, shams (2) throw pillows (6) Storage under berth Cedar hanging lockers, port & starboard
- Cockpit and Deck
- Fold down lounge in transom Upper cockpit table Gelcoated and Awlgripped bilge Anti-fouling bottom paint- black Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Three (3) Bomar forward deck hatches w/ adjusters & built in OceanAir screens & privacy covers Molded fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller Flush forward fiberglass anchor rode & storage locker w/ overboard drain Raw water washdown in cockpit and anchor locker Fresh water washdown in cockpit and anchor locker Black rub rail Cleats for lines Hinged console w/ full flush mount electronics capability TV jack outlets Drop down engine room access hatch from upper cockpit Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo w/ remote, amp, subwoofer & (2) cockpit speakers Clarion 6-disc changer Weather covers for helm console Stainless steel bow rail Cruising hardtop w/ front, back & side enclosures, anchor light & custom mast Outriggers Three piece curtain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck and helm Stidd single electric helm seat w/ storage below Upper cockpit wet bar w/ sink, Corian cutting board, icemaker & insulated cooler Portside navigation center including covered chart flat & drink holders Centerline entry to salon w/ acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door & privacy cover Upper cockpit cool air helm blower Livewell with circulating system in helm insulated cooler Port cockpit lockable rod storage Starboard cockpit lockable rod storage Rod holders- Lee (6) Circulating System with macerator for starboard cockpit floor storage box Bait island work station with freezer Hardtop with front and side enclosures with 2 hatches with built in Ocean Air Privacy Covers and Screens Drop curtain / hardtop to transom
- Furuno Navnet Radar Depth finder Garmin 3010C GPS ICOM M602 VHF radios (2) Remote search light LED Lights Clarion Stereo Cummins Engine Displays Furuno Navnet Pilot A/P Furuno RD30 Tri-Data
- 12V DC & 120V AC electrical system w/ master distribution panel 240V 50 amp 65' dockside power cord w/ Glendenning cable recoiler 120V 30 amp 65' dockside power cord Cable TV & phone outlets/inlets w/ 65' dockside power cord TV & AM/FM radio antennas Kohler 8kw diesel generator w/ sound shield (525 Hours) Battery charger (1) 60 amp 12V two bank battery system w/ battery switches (4) engine & (4) house Electrical bonding system Battery parallel system Zincs, transom trim tabs & shafts Telflex Hydraulic steering system Bronze axe head rudder & struts Aquanet stainless steel prop shafts 2 1/2" water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seals Richie compass 6 Raw water intake strainers Waste macerator with Y-valve Bilge blowers (2) Automatic bilge pumps (3) w/ monitors at helm way fuel valve system Racor fuel filters/water separators - engines & generator Dockside water inlet Fresh water tank (1) 130 gal Water heater (1) 20 gal USCG international LED navigation lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Bill Shewbridge at 954.303.4033 or email Bill.Shewbridge@FerrettiGroup.com .