- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hatteras 1997 65' Sport Fisherman Convertible with Twin Inboard Detroit Diesel's.
"Premium" features the "rare" 4-stateroom layout with the new curved stairwell to the companionway, frameless windows and propeller pockets to reduce draft. "Premium" has had meticulous care throughout her life and it shows in the tidy engine room, glossy paint and clean interior. An extensive equipment list including Naiad stabilizers rounds out this very attractive, quality yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the cockpit, one notices the larger than normal size salon, due to the "cut down" galley. The oak interior and blinds blend pleasingly with the navy blue L-shaped sofa, chair and burl cocktail table. The carpet is a beige/cream with a blue-green valance and cream labrequins. An icemaker is located in the dinette across from the galley where the seating is raised and allows you to see out the windows. The galley has Corian countertops, white sink, and 4-burner stove with the microwave above it. Refrigeration, 15 bottle wine cooler, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator are underneath the counter. Forward and down a semi-spiraling set of stairs; spiraled only in the 4-stateroom, 3-head layout, proceed aft to a bunk stateroom or forward to the additional three staterooms. The master has a beautiful striped burgundy, gold, and navy bedspread with plaid red, blue, and green spread in the VIP forward. The enclosed flybridge has a control station immediately aft of the door and on the inside. Seating is a navy colored bench behind two Stidd adjustable captain's chairs. This station has a compliment of electronics that would be envied on a boat twice this size.
- Master Stateroom
- This spacious area features a full walk around queen berth, carpeting, Mitsubishi 20" television, stereo with CD player, hanging lockers, drawers, huge storage under the bed and very tasteful decor. A large ensuite head includes Jacuzzi tub, shower, lavatory, head, medicine cabinet and plenty of storage. NOTE: The decor scheme is highly upgraded from standard to include custom cabinet faces, flooring, wall coverings, counters and fixtures.
- VIP Stateroom
- Entering the VIP stateroom, one finds a full queen berth, hanging locker, drawer space, carpeting, television, stereo, and separate access to the large head.
- Guest Stateroom
- This guest stateroom includes upper and lower berths, hanging lockers, drawer space, stereo, and a separate entrance to the head.
- Sharp 27" flat screen television w/VCR Pioneer CD player Denon AVR-1200 surround sound w/sub woofer ATI power amplifier Glass coffee table (4) separate RCA Dss receivers (salon, master, s/r,crew & FB) 2" wood blinds throughout salon Barrel chair Bookshelf Stemware cabinet VHS storage
- Crew Quarters
- This stateroom includes hanging lockers, drawer space, stereo, and separate ensuite head.
- Clothes dryer Clothes washer Dishwasher Frigobar freezer in utility room Sub-zero freezer Sub-zero refrigerator (NEW 2007) 4 burner electric stove Microwave oven Pressure, dockside fresh water system Water heater Garbage disposal Scotsman DC33 icemaker U-line secondary refrigerator-salon U-line wine captain 15 WX, Seagull IV x 6 x water purification system, Franke Instahot
- Navigation System
- Laser plot Chartnav 20/20; Panafax UF-322; Sansui TV with computer, Furuno navtex receiver NX-500, Toshiba strata DK280 phone system - (6) phones, Furuno sea temp., Datamarine link - multi in master, VIP and aft stbd. stateroom, Simrad EQ50 color echo sounder w/repeater on aft deck. Robertson AP9 autopilot Simrad 96 mile Anritsu radar Simrad EQ50 Color sounder SEA 322 SSB radio SEA 156 VHF radios (2) IC-M-126DSC VHF radios (2) Trimble NT2000 SATNAV Northstar 941X SATNAV Northstar 972 GPS Northstar 952 Northstar 6000i Motorola cellular phone Anshcutz Standard 20 magnetic compass Compasses (2) Datamarine depth sounders (2) NEW 2012 Datamarine Link speed and distance log Nera World phone - Mini M (new 9/00) Rudder position indicator Satellite TV system
- Plow anchor Danforth anchor w/300' chain & 300' rope Electric dinghy davit Givens liferaft Swim ladder Life jackets Side stanchions w/lifelines Transom door Flybridge refrigerator Cockpit refrigerator & freezer Bow pulpit w/rails (reinforced w/stainless plate) Saltwater, freshwater wash down system Marquipt tender lift 1500 w/extension Extended flybridge deck Cockpit sunshade Stidd helmseats on flybridge Maxwell 3500 electric windlass Windshiled washers and wipers Dive sets (4) Cockpit speakers & volume control Port & starboard 50 amp Glendinning cablemasters Removeable chocks for (2) personal watercrafts Fender w/lines Navigation lights ACR electric controlled, single search light with remote control Spreader lights forward/aft on tower Jenn-Air downdraft electric grill (NEW 2012) Towinghawser in transom Cockpit step box 48" round table for fighting chair pedestal
- Construction: Kiekhaefer trim tabs; depth transducers mounted in "V" of forefoot.
- Electrical System
- 110V, 220V AC electrical system DC electrical system Onan MDKAE 20Kw generators (2) Gel batteries
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Detroit Diesel 16V92TA x 1450/hp IB diesels 1950 Hours since main engine overhauls performed May 2004 Freshwater vacu-flush heads Cruisair SMX reverse cycle air conditioning Flybridge, aft deck, tower engine controls Halon automatic & manual fire control system Fresh water cooling system 3 stations-main, auxiliary, gear oil change unit Strong shaft/rudder seals Naiad stabilizers Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering w/power assist Engine synchronizers Electric, overboard, GC2001 holding tank heads ZF BW 190 transmissions w/trailing pump Sea Recovery 1500 gpd watermaker Engine temperature alarm Bilge blowers (2) Racor fuel filters Fuel shut-off valve Manual engine gauges in engine room Engine block heaters Manual, automatic bilge pump Air compressor (2 hp-4 gallon) 110V fresh water pumps (2) Eskimo icemaker/600 lbs. per day
- Fishing Equipment
- Fighting chair Transom fish box Refrigerated fish box Rupp triple spreader outriggers (hydraulic) Pipewelders tuna tower Bait well Bait freezer/refrigerator Cockpit sink & tackle center Custom teaser reels Rod holders (13)
- New Features
- NEW exhaust risers NEW 2010 S & S 6 Blade Wheels Shaft & engine alignment NEW Cockpit grill (Jan. 2012) NEW Convection GE Profile NEW Glass Cooktop NEW Carpet (2009) NEW Salon U-Line Icemaker (2009) Upgraded Master & VIP TV's NEW Galley Refrigerator (2007) Eskimo (Refurbished) Chair Re-upholstered NEW Cockpit Speakers Windows resealed (2008)
- "Premium" features the "rare" 4-stateroom layout with the curved stairwell to the companionway, frameless windows and propeller pockets to reduce draft. In 1997, Hatteras upgraded the ZF transmission and running gear to withstand the pressures of higher horsepower engines. "Premium" has had meticulous care throughout her life and it shows in the tidy engine room, glossy paint and clean interior. An extensive equipment list including Naiad stabilizers rounds out this very attractive, quality yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.