- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 50 Azimut has been very lightly used by her original owner. She has the popular and spacious 2-stateroom layout with a tasteful well-appointed décor. Exterior features include a very generous flybridge with plenty of room to entertain and a large lower cockpit for al fresco dining. The swim platform carries a 10’ tender with 20hp Honda 4 stroke. The boat has been kept on a rigid maintenance and detail schedule and shows very well. Easy to see in Coral Gables FL by appointment.
Extensive maintenance program completed in late fall 2012, including full engine and generator service, fresh bottom paint, prop-speed, new cutlass bearings, full wax and detail. Original owner will include vessel orientation and instruction. US Duty paid.
- Listing Intro
- This 50 Azimut has been very lightly used by her original owner. She has the popular and spacious 2-stateroom layout with a tasteful well-appointed décor. Exterior features include a very generous flybridge with plenty of room to entertain and a large lower cockpit for al fresco dining. The swim platform carries a 10’ tender with 20hp Honda 4 stroke. The boat has been kept on a rigid maintenance and detail schedule and shows very well. Easy to see in Coral Gables FL by appointment.
- Azimut exclusive upgraded decor Starboard sofa with convertible sofa bed Coffee table w/ high-low function 20" LCD TV (Sharp) Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD Upgraded interior blinds Azimut dining set including flatware, glasses, silverware, etc. Cruisair A/C
- 3-Burner cooktop Standup Coolmatic refrigerator GE Profile microwave/convection oven Dual sinks (2) Port lights High gloss Cherry cabinets w/ ample storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen pedestal bed 20" LCD TV (Sharp) Pioneer CD/DVD player Upgraded blinds Portside vanity and storage Starboard hanging locker Port lights (opening) Ensuite head - Tecma head system - Shower with sliding enclosure - Storage cabinet in high gloss Cherry
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen pedestal bed Reading lights Opening port light Upgraded blinds Hanging locker Ensuite head - Tecma head system - Shower w/ sliding enclosure - Storage cabinet in high gloss Cherry
- Lower Helm
- Raymarine Electronics package - RL80C Color Plotter - ST6001 Autopilot - ST60 Tridata - Open array radar Simrad VHF Sidepower bowthruster control ITT Jabsco searchlight Bennett trim tabs w/ indicators Sliding window for ventilation Leather helm seat (seats 2) Electronic engine controls
- Flybridge Helm
- Raymarine electronics package with dual screens, autopilot, depth, radar Simrad VHF Sidepower thruster control Searchlight Anchor windlass control Large starboard settee with dining tables and filler Refrigerator Bimini top (new in late 2010) Aft sunpad FB stereo speakers tied to salon stereo
- Exterior Highlights
- Telescopic gangway (Opacmare) Stainless steel anchor Caribe 10'3" T10X Tender w/ 20HP Honda 4-stroke Lower cockpit custom cushions (2011) Lower cockpit table in teak (2) Director's chairs (2) Side boarding doors Molded staircase to flybridge Swim platform with bullt-in ladder New windshield covers - 2011
- Electronics / Navigational Equipment
- Reverse Polarity Indicator VHF w/ US Channels w/ Repeater on Flybridge TV/Telephone Dockside Connections Depth Sounder & Speed Repeaters on Flybridge Electric Search Light Navigation Lights - USCG Approved
- Electrical System
- 50 Amp shore power inlet Glendinning cable recoiler Kohler 15.5 KW generator Seafire fire fighting system
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulic Steering System Underwater Exhaust System Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks Kohler 15.5kw - 60 Hz Generator w/ Racor Fuel Filter & Exhaust Water Separator Tropical A/C Cruiseair 54,000 btu w/ SMX Controls Racor Fuel Filters on Main Engines Shore Water Connection Tecma Head System Jabsco Bilge Pump Bilge Water Discharge through Engine Gray Water Macerator Diaphragm Pump Adjustable Steering Wheels on both Consoles Adjustable Seat on Flybridge Trim Tabs w/ Dual Station Controls
- Owner's personal belongings including select artwork, throws and kitchenware.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.