- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 - V Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BEST CONDITION 52 RIVA ON THE MARKET!
Of the various members of the Riva family, this is the yacht whose character, as indeed its name suggests, is both strong and gritty. It is not only a matter of name, however. Indeed, Rivale's unique, sharp line has a smart, welcoming heart, created from refined wood and quality textiles. The interior design is based on a harmonious blend of elegance and sobriety, and cleverly set out living areas. This 52 footer features large cabins, a comfortable dining-area and a cockpit which satisfies all demands for outdoor living, as well as one of the largest garages (which stores a 3.2 metre tender) in this category, making her with a strong personality.
The size of this unrivalled yacht has been chosen by owners wishing to man and enjoy their craft firsthand (if this is the case, the crew cabin can be used as a guest cabin) and enjoy life at sea in comfort indeed, but also total privacy, counting on reliability and simplicity of use. Rivale carries the philosophy of Riva yachts: personality, style, elegance and constant innovation.
- Compass Water level indicator Fuel level indicator Rudder indicator MAN display screens (3) 13 Systems GPS chart plotter ICOM M-502 Simrad 1S 15 depthsounder Remote windlass control Side power bow thrusterSanshin HR-55 spotlight Pilot seating block with 2 places (1 manual tilt) Footrests 12v cigarette lighter style adapter Steering position with rudder, all engine instruments, compass and alarms Servo-assisted, hydraulic rudder Gas engine, reverse gear electric levers 2 windscreens with wipers included Cover for bridge Fire extinguisher
- Fully Carpeted Upholstered ceiling with lacquers Halogen spotlights Wooden walls and furniture with opaque, open pore varnishing and leather panels White Leather upholstered C-shaped sofa Wooden closet in the cockpit Pedestal table with mirrored top and 2 matching white leather seat stools Richard Ginori china for 6 Open shelf storage area Plexiglas cases for china display Bose stereo system with CD/DVD player and speakers Sharp Aquos LCD 32" TV 220v electric socket General electric panel in the ladder well Portholes with venetian blinds
- Wood Floors Wood interior walls Lacquered ceiling Halogen spotlights Corian countertop Sink with mixing faucet Porthole with Venetian blind and storage space Combined microwave and electric oven Fume extractor hood to outside Isotherm stand-up Refrigerator/freezer Dishwasher Miele Bosch ceramic cooker with 4 nobs and pan guard Pan service in stainless steel 110v electric socket Fire extinguisher
- Master Stateroom
- Fully Carpeted Upholstered ceiling with Halogen spotlights Wooden walls and furniture with opaque open pore varnishing Step-up Island style double bed mattress, pillow, bedspread and pillow spreads Padded bed headboard upholstered in leather with built-in mirror Porthole with Venetian blinds Reading light Hanging Locker ClosetCupboards with shelf Small wardrobe and cupboard Side shelves Safe Pioneer DVD/CD/MP3 player w/ built in radio and speakers 110v electric socket Sharp LCD 15 in. TV Fire extinguisher
- Master Head
- Fiberglass Flooring Halogen spotlights Cream color laminate walls Porthole with Venetian blinds Wall units Electric vacuum cleaner Circular shower compartment with Plexiglas door and teak grating Metallic washbasin with mixing faucet Satin finish glass and steel wash surface Mirror Electric powered Techua ceramic WC with built in bidet Black water tank level ¾ full 220v electric socket
- Guest Staterooms & Head
- Fully Carpeted Upholstered ceiling with Halogen spotlights Wooden walls and furniture with opaque, open port varnishing Porthole with Venetian blinds Chest Bedside table Reading light Padded bed headboard upholstered in leather with built in mirror Side by side single beds with mattress, pillows, pillow spreads and bedspreads Wardrobe with mirror Hanging compartment Sony CD player with built in radio and speakers Sharp TV space with antennae socket in wardrobe Fire extinguisher Guest Head Additional Access from living room Fiberglass floor covering Metallic Pewter lacquered ceiling Halogen spotlights Cream color laminate wooden walls Porthole with Venetian blinds Cupboards with shelf Electric vacuum cleaner Circular shower compartment w/ door in Plexiglas & hatch grating in teak Metallic washbasin w/ mixing faucet Wash surface w/ satin finish glass & steel Mirror Electric-powered ceramic WC w/ built in bidet function Black water tank level ¾ full 110 V electric socket
- Matching cream color leather cockpit seating Floor with non-skid & teak Curved Guest seat Bench Guest seat Double Lounge Fiberglass unit bar with sink, icemaker and fridge BBQ Grill Rescue raft storage under seating Foldable cockpit table in varnished and lacquered teak Cover for starboard and central sofa and table Cover for sunbathing deck at stern Cushions for stern sunbathing deck Handrail in teak and stainless steel Electric retractable sunshade for cockpit Halogen spotlights 4 soldered speakers and CD player, built in radio and remote control Frontal and lateral spray strips attachable to sun shade
- Hull & Deck
- Teak cockpit and swim platform Hull anti-fouling Fiberglass deck with side walkways in anti-slip surface Forward Sun Pads Stainless steel handrail on each side of prow sunbathing deck Sunbathing deck cushions Fiberglass support for antennas and signal mast Signal mast Adjustable beacon controlled from bridge Navigation and anchorage lights TV antennae Horn Audible alarm for water in bilge Access to stern platform by two fiberglass ladders and anti-slip floor surface Fiberglass stern platform with anti-slip surface Shower with hot and cold water mixing faucet built into the starboard Platform access ladder Retractable electro-hydraulic gangway with automatic stanchions and teak floor Retractable electro-hydraulic bath ladder built into the stern platform Garage under cockpit for tender storage Exceeding measurements (830hx315dx1500) mm Electro hydraulic closed garage hatch Tender hauling launch system with electric winch 700w 24v electric stern winch 1500w 24v electric anchor winch 8hp electric maneuvering propeller at prow Deck accessories in stainless steel Steel buckle for fender holder pins (14, 7 per side) 6 quick fastening pins for fender holders Stainless steel fender bar Fiberglass air intake cover Stainless steel chocks at stern and prow Stainless steel cleats 2 prow, 2 midship (one on each side). Cleats in stainless steel, 4 at stern (two on each side) with fiberglass covering 20kg stainless steel anchor with 50m of chain 8mm caliber in zincate steel Fascia superstructure in stainless steel for the sunbathing deck hatch at prow Freshwater loading in chromium plated brass Fuel loading in chromium plated brass (2, one on each side) Fresh water intakes for washing bridge at prow and stern Side dock freshwater intake 63A, 220v side-dock current input with cable Avon Jet Tender
- Hatches & Windows
- Emergency escape hatch from prow cabin to the deck Hatch access to engine compartment from the cockpit Hatch access to crew cabin Hatch access to peak anchor cabin Windscreen in stainless steel and reinforced glass Side windows in plexiglass with porthole frame in stainless steel Sliding main entrance door in stainless steel and reinforced glass
- Engine Equipment
- Engine cooling water filters Water-diesel separating water filters Engine gas discharge exhausts w/ converters & silencers Lighting 2 bilge pumps using engine suction in case of emergencies Thermo-acoustic insulation Washable anti-slip limber boards Watertight bulkhead at prow Air intake w/ remote control closing Fresh water outlet for top up & wash down Fuel tank in fiberglass & aluminum w/ level indicator Floater for water on board alarm system
- 24,000 BTU air conditioning & heating system 220/24V system for 142 liter kitchen fridge, 45 liter kitchen freezer & 220/24V system for 49 liter cockpit fridge Engine room air extraction system Sprinkler system w/ seawater pump & attachment for lay-flat deck hose Engine room fixed anti-incendiary system w/ emergency control in cockpit Engine cutoff & air intake remote closure system Fresh water system Fiberglass water tank Hot water system w/ boiler (80 liters) Pressurized water system w/ 24V autoclave & stainless steel expansion reservoir WC system w/ fresh water wash out White water drainage w/ centralized 68 liter holding tank, automatic electric pump & emergency prevalent pump 106 liter black water drainage system w/ centralized holding tank, automatic electric pump for direct drainage to sea & emergency prevalent pump Bilge discharge system w/ canned motor pumps w/ automatic & manual control, a switch linked to the prevalent pump (grey & black water emergency drainage, bilge drainage of cabins, engine room) Trim tabs system (flaps) Electro-hydraulic servo-assisted steering system
- Electrical System
- 24V75A automatic battery charger 50Hz 11kW 220V generator w/ exhaust gas/ cooling water separator Generating battery 12V 1 x 100 A/h Engine battery set 24V 400 Ah Auxiliary set 24V 400 Ah Tension reducer 24/12V for VHF Battery releasing switches 220V lighting & electric sockets in the various cabins Fuse panel w/ automatic failure notification Parallel facility for engine start-up Cathode protection w/ zinc anodes Bonding system w/ porous copper plate
- Safety Equipment
- Life jackets (10) Life ring w/ float & line Life raft for 10 people
- Electric & Hydraulic Upgrades
- DELCO no maintenance batteries 12V 102Ah (8+8+1) Battery cut off group near batteries 50 amp breaker on isolation transformer & shore network Breaker box in switchbox 240V shore- voltmeter Modified electric system Modified electric panels for mixed 120/240V 15 KVA isolation transformer Master breaker 16A on 120V sockets Master volt main battery charger 180-260V 60Hz/ 24V 75A Internal American sockets: double 120V sockets on every box A 24V glendinning for shore cable Telephone sockets VIMAR 16,335 ISDN 6/4 plug VIMAR 16,233 In all cabins decoration for decoder + 120V Shore socket TV- water- telephone Cigarette lighter plug 12V in cockpit 24V protective fuse for bow thruster fitted near electric motor Voltage measuring instruments, 24V230V (diff.) Fire fighting system: modification w/ automatic shut down of engines & safety over-ride Black water system tank, 3 way valve deck pump out Fresh water chain & cockpit washing
- The Morroccan Queen is hull #10 of the successful 52 Rivale series. A survey this summer shows the boat in excellent mechanical shape. The current owner has priced her to sell and is looking for offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.