- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful Design…Tremendous Condition!
The President 545 is a very well built 3 stateroom 2 head popular sundeck design layout, known for her tremendous sea keeping abilities and expansive social areas.
The aft full beam master suite has a king-sized berth with beautiful built-in furniture, perfect for long stays. The galley is fully appointed with top of the line GE Profile appliances. The salon is roomy with a sweeping entertainment console and large L-shaped sofa. The aft sundeck has a hardtop, wetbar, and wing doors to the wide side decks. The flybridge can seat a crowd. The cockpit feature with transom door and platform gives her additional versatility to fish, dive, or just conveniently enjoy the water. The owner of “Tony’s Lady Anne” has kept her in wonderful condition.
She is a turnkey vessel, ready for a perfect island hopping or liveaboard adventure.
- Carpeted interior Master stateroom aft Master- centerline king berth Master- desk/vanity with stool Master- bureau with drawers Master- built-in nightstands (2) Master- hanging locker Master- TV center Master- washer/dryer Master- sliding door to cockpit Master- windows on 3 sides Master- ensuite head with stall shower VIP stateroom forward VIP- centerline queen berth VIP- desk/vanity VIP- nightstand VIP- hanging locker VIP- private ensuite shower VIP- privacy door to full dayhead Guest- starboard forward Guest- over/under twin teak berths Guest- nightstand Guest- hanging locker Dayhead- vanity w/basin, shower, Vacuflush head Dayhead-teak grated floor Dining- Circular dinette (elevated to port) Salon- L-shaped sofa (port) Salon- teak cofee table Salon- cabinet w/electrical panels (starboard) Salon- entertainment/storage cabinetry (starboard)
- Galley- ‘U’ shape (down and open) Wood flooring (storage under) SS double basin (w/disposal) Teak cabinetry and drawers GE Profile SS steel refrigerator/freezer (full) GE Profile microwave/convection oven GE Profile single oven GE Profile electric 4 burner stove Dishwasher (full) GE trash compactor Counterspace (lots!) Engine room access (under stairs)
- Ritchie compass Garmin 3210 GPS/Chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF radio Intercom system RCA TV RCA VCR Sony stereo receiver (STR-D515) Sony dual cassette (T-WR545) Sony 5 disc CD (CDP-C345) Symphonic TV JBL speakers
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Foredeck- f/g pulpit w/roller Foredeck- fender racks Foredeck- anchor w/all chain Foredeck- windlass Foredeck- high SS railing Foredeck- custom padded bench seat Side deck- wing doors to aft deck Side deck- high SS railing w/gates Side deck- Marquipt boarding ladder Sundeck- hardtop Sundeck- eisenglass enclosure Sundeck- wicker furniture Sundeck- wetbar with counter space Sundeck- TV Sundeck- ULine refrigerator Sundeck- Stairs to flybridge (not ladder) Flybridge- bimini top w/eisenglass Flybridge- rear raked arch Flybridge- helm console Flybridge- padded helm chair Flybridge- windshield Flybridge- companion L-bench Flybridge- starboard bench w/storage Cockpit- sliding door/windows to master Cockpit- transom door Cockpit- removable padded chairs (3) Cockpit- lazarette access Cockpit- boarding step Cockpit- storage/line lockers Cockpit- swim platform and ladder
- DetroitDiesel 6v92TA 550hp each (1835 hrs) Northern Lights generator (12.5kw) Maxwell 3500 windlass Water heater Fuel tanks (aluminum) Shorepower system (2-50a) Pro-Nautic battery charger Fireboy fire suppression system Kidde fire extinguishers Racor fuel filter system Bilge pumps Cruisair A/C systems (reverse cycle) Engine room fire suppression system Kidde fire extinguishers Washdown Dockside water connection Searchlight Dual trumpet horns Morse controls Vacuflush head systems GE Spacemaker washer/dryer TV/phone connection Bennett trim tabs Intercom SS wheel w/Hynautic steering
- Excludes owner personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.