- Displacement: 34500
- Total Power: 800
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 115
- "Tomfoolery" features the standard one stateroom layout with a centerline queen bed forward and a head and shower to starboard. The Salon has an L-shaped sofa with an entertainment center with a CD/stereo system, a JVC VCR and a JVC 22' color television. Next aft to starboard is the Galley.
- The Galley equipment includes: Sub Zero refrigerator with freezer Princess two-burner electric stove Sharp Carousel convection/microwave oven Garbage disposal Insta-hot water tap Water heater Corian counter tops Stainless steel sink
- Deck Equipment
- Equipment includes: Saltwater washdown system Freshwater washdown system Windshield washer & wiper 4-sided flybridge enclosure Spreader lights Helm deck starboard locker with wet bar Helm deck ice maker Helm deck drop-in freezer Transom gate
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- Equipment includes: Robertson AP 35 autopilot Robertson rudder angle indicator Furuno GP 1850DF color DGPS Northstar 952X GPS Northstar 962 DGPS color plotter Icom M-59 VHF radio Icom M-127 VHF radio (2) steering compasses
- Electrical System
- Equipment includes: 110/220v AC system 12 volt DC system 12v/24v battery system 12v/24v charging system 60 amp battery system (7) batteries with parallel switch Dockside electrical cable Kilo Pak 12Kw generator
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Equipment includes: Hydraulic wheel steering Mathers single lever controls Custom Palm Beach style helm pod Engine synchronizers Halon automatic fire control system Trim tabs Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioning (3) automatic bilge pumps Lube oil change system Tower and flybridge controls Electronic trolling valves Emergency engine stops Fuel filters (2) bilge blowers Helm deck air conditioning Electric marine head
- Fishing Equipment
- Equipment includes: Full Pipewelder's tower with a hardtop Rupp outriggers Bluewater rocket launcher in the cockpit 24v electric reel outlets port & starboard Fish box Bait freezer Cockpit sink Padded cockpit coaming (4) rod holders Bluewater teak ladderback helm chair with stainless steel pedestal
- "Tomfoolery" is presented in superb condition. She has enjoyed professional maintenance and has just completed a full service routine. She is ready to go in all respects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.