- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Circus" is a stunning example of the fine Italian quality and craftsmanship for which Azimut is world renowned. You must get aboard to experience the luxury and amenities that this beautiful yacht offers!
- Displacement: 114000
- Total Power: 1500
- Fuel: 1584 Fresh Water: 396
- "Circus" is a stunning example of the fine Italian quality and craftsmanship for which Azimut is world-renowned. She is finished with cherry wood throughout, including bulkheads, cabinetry and overhead accents that are highly detailed, well fitted and finished in high gloss lacquer that twinkles with clear reflections from recessed overhead lights. Upholstered with leather, the furniture, soft bulkhead panels and dramatically shaped overheads are in neutral hues that nicely complement the woodwork. Most countertops are marble or granite, and the master head sole is marble. In addition to its four (4) well-appointed staterooms, "Circus" also boasts comfortable crew quarters with crew lounge, private head & entrance through engine room. The Salon is roomy and well-equipped for entertaining with its two (2) curved sofas, over-sized chair and dining area, which comfortably seats eight (8) for dinner. You must get aboard to experience the luxury and amenities that this beautiful yacht offers.
- SALON / DINING AREA
- Features include: Two (2) curved sofas to port and starboard Over-sized chair on starboard Entertainment center which houses a 42" TV Bose Stereo surround system Oval coffee table Additional indirect lighting in ceilings & underneath the sofas Storage cabinet on port side of Salon Large oval dining table which seats 8
- Equipment includes: A privacy wall which separates the Galley from the Salon area Sliding door and panel allow the Galley to be open or closed off Access to the Galley from outside the boat through a portside door Glass cook-top with (4) burners and overhead exhaust fan with light Convection/microwave oven Side-by-side built-in refrigerator/freezer Dishwasher Miele coffee/Espresso machine In Sink Garbage Disposal Storage for pots & dry goods Ice Machine
- Upper helm station: Main engine controls Main engines and reversing gear gauges Radar & GPS Plotter Electronic equipment for navigation Electric search light, horn and navigation light controls Intercom connecting wheelhouse, main deck and engine room Trim tab indicators/controls Rudder angle indicator VHF Radio Other features include: Curved lounging sofas located port and starboard Furniture with built-in sink, refrigerator and barbecue Large table which seats (12) Helm seat which seats (3) Sun pads/large sunbathing area aft Electro-hydraulic davit (880 lbs. max) to lift tender Bow thruster controls Lights and water lights Upgraded Stereo & Speakers with Satellite Radio Drainage, which gets discharged on the hull sides
- ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Equipment includes: Raytheon ST 7001+autopilot (wheelhouse) Watertight Raymarine ST 6000+ autopilot repeater (flybridge) Raymarine ST2 90 Analogue rudder display (wheelhouse & flybridge) Raymarine ST2 90 Digital Depth Gauge (wheelhouse & flybridge Garmin GPS map 3210 GPS/Chartplotter (wheelhouse & flybridge) Raymarine Pathfinder RL80C Radar display (wheelhouse) Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C Radar display (flybridge) Raymarine VHF Radio (wheelhouse & flybridge) McMurdo Smartfind Plus 406 GPS EPIRB (flybridge)
- MECHANICAL and ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Equipment includes: Electrical system 110v-60Hz Tropical air conditioning Electrical extractor (24v DC) for each head Air 2 Mist eliminator to avoid water entering the engine room Air inlet ducts on both sides of the superstructure Predisposition for watermaker Remote control unit for watermaker and cables running from the wheelhouse to the engine room Air outlet ducts on aft and portholes height Francoils throughout the yacht with SMX controls in the Salon, the Galley, the wheelhouse, as well as all the cabins and crew quarters Housing for shower and shore connections located along the transom stairway (shore power, water, TV and phone and fuel tank filter) 2500w/24v reversible winch Anchor winch control Anchor (198 lbs.) with 13 mm chain, 328' length Chain storage with drain & 220v washing chain pump Electrical wipers for forward windows Two (2) electrical warping winches (stern) 1200w/24v Electro-hydraulic retractable gangway in stainless steel & teak Electro-hydraulic swim ladder Garage with electro-hydraulic door for the jet ski Launching and recovery system for the jet ski with remote Stainless steel handrail for stairs on the swim platform Oil change system for main engines & generators TV/phone jack shore inlets - US type on transom Hard plumbed main bilge pump Fire pump
- from "Boat International" by author/editor Dag Pike - "What was equally remarkable was the way the yacht performs at sea. Tested on a delivery trip from the yard at Viareggio to Genoa, in the aftermath of a Mediterranean gale, the Azimut 80 coped with the difficult conditions with apparent ease. Following sea conditions are the Achilles heel of so many motor yachts, but the full hull shape of the Azimut gave a comfortable ride." Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.