This beautiful yacht MY SHARON has seriously come to the market. She has had the best of care by professional crew and scrupulously maintained throughout her life.
MY Sharon is equipped with a hard top.
- Displacement: 140,000
- Fuel: 1,560 Fresh Water: 350 Holding: 125
- Total Power: 1660 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 32
- Cockpit / Stern Deck
- Teak Deck all around Access hatch to engine room through floor and end of bench seating Natural finish Teak table seats 6 comfortable and can accomodate 8 easily Large bench seating at Stern Overhead lighting and stereo speakers Large glass slide door with s/s trim-access to Salon Entrance side door access to Crew Quarters and Laundry Each aft corner has a winch and cleat station with rope storage On deck foot controls for winch Wing storage port and starboard Fueling station in port wing Sink with spigot Storage cabinet - used for cleaning goods and or fishing tackle Teak steps to Flybridge Port and Stb aft swing door access to backdeck Pasarelle Ladder for entrance and exit
- Hard Top 8 Step teak stairway to F/B from deck Hatch entrance to Salon Very large F/B hardtop with upgraded retractable sun roof Large circular bench seating with huge oval table 2x large sun pads with underneath storage Helm seating for 2 persons Co-Captains seating for 3 persons 2 G-6 Satellite Receivers Non skid deck Fiberglass arch with customized masthead Aft deck cockpit overhang used for tender storage Meile electric grill and hot plate (with stainless steel backsplash) Deep fiberglass sink Isotherm refrigertor Stereo speakers Ample lighting Ample storage throughout F/B
- Pop up/down electronic box 2 person bench Captains seat Mechanical gauges ZF electronic gear and throttle controls Ferretti custom helm wheel Furuno NavTex / Plotter / Sounder(fish finder) with black box Ray Marine wind indicator Ray Marine Auto pilot VHF Sinrod RS 82 - quick chain counter 12 volt outlet "Side thruster" - Bow thruster control Spotlight remote control Trim tab control EPIRB AM/FM Stereo Engine start/stop controls etc with covered hard plastic
- Teak deck throughout whole vessel Chrome Plated Bowe rail all around vessel Walkways with hip high decks. Very safe. 2 x LOFRAMS Anchor winches (24 Volt) 300' 2" Chain on each anchor Stainless Steel 60lbs Danforth...Anchor Stainless Steel 130lbs Ultra...Anchor 2x Hawsers 9x Heavy Duty cleats for tieing up 2x Anchor lockers to stow chain, fenders and line Deck, Fuel, Water and Waste access plates Full Beam (Very large) sun pad with cover Deck lighting all around Back deck Cleats assisted with Capstan Winches for tying up
- Teak, plastic and vinyl finish Custom interior helm wheel Finger tip controls - ZF electronic contols Huge Captains (retractable) chair Ferretti yachts control center dash and screen - G18 management system (2) Masters 15" screens: Diesel center main engine, screen for main engine (LED monitor M15-31) (3) Furuno black box control heads Sonar CH-252 - Radar - Plotter 2x RCU-017 - Sounder 1x Nobeltec Chart Ray Marine ST 60+ Wind vane Ray Marine Tridata Ray Marine ST 7002 Auto pilot Quick chain counter HC 1202M Sanshin spotlight HR-55 Side thruster "Bow thruster" control Rudder indicator Trim tab controls Satellite Phone Computer 12 volt outlet Plastimo Olympic 135 compass Furuno NavTex NX-700 receiver VMF Simrod RS 82 Ample A/C venting at helm with touch pad control Helm is easy to access with lift-up lid to service all instuments Start up on/off controls for engine Windscreen wiper controls Macro air horn 5412-S Tellular Phone cell sx50 phone MSI shuttle servicing ships computer Portside storage holds VHF radios, telephones and misc. equipment Small 90 degree shape couch to stb of Helm Huge windows at helm - Great visibility Adjustable teak table/ workstation Chart storage with life up lid Brothers MFC 235-c (fax, scan, copy machine) Cabinets and bookshelves holds ships manuals Ipod dock Electrical outlets Adjustable windows - port & Stb Misuno flatscreen TV with DVD
- Stainless steel slide entrance door with lift out window Central air ducted from walls Ultra suede ceiling Ample electrical outlets Large cabin windows creating panoramic view Blinds throughout Coffee table with glass top U-shape couch seating Carpet with plastic protective cover Teak walls throughout Salon Built-in bookcase/self Underneath couch storage End corner table with underneath storage Frosted Bar is storage for glasses Isotherm Refrigerator Stereo System - Playtime Marine Radio, DVD Player, Professional Media Controller, Direct TV Box, LINN Classik Movie MGE UPS system s NOVA 600 AVR MRA - 160 Master amplifier Ample ceiling lighting Satellite TV, satellite GSM telephone throughout vessel Multi regional DVD player with surround sound system
- Full service preparation and cooking area Granite tops Large deep stainless steel sink Bosch 4 plate burner with gourmet electronic oven Stainless Steel backsplash Undersink storage Large storage cabinets above counter Under counter storage Bosch dishwasher Blanco microwave GE Refrigerator (side by side stainless steel) Outlets all around Ceiling hatch Pocket doors close dining room and Helm for privacy Sony stereo Frosted window dividing wall
- Dinning Room
- Large glass top dining table converts from 4 to 8 person seating 4 door cabinet storage Portside 3 door cabinet storage Starboard side Carpet with Plastic protection runner Windows- Port and STB with views Stairway access to Flybridge Teak woodwork finish Outlets and ample ceiling lights throughout Easy access entrance door to Galley for serving
- Master Stateroom
- Wall to wall carpet Woven wall finishing King bed Huge port and stb windows with drapes Teak trim throughout Chaise lounge with spectacular view at waters edge Finger tip controls for A/C, ipod dock, Lighting, RD-30 Depth machine 3 pocket draws for storage underneath bed Bedside cabinets on each side of bed Walk-in his/hers closets A/C air ducts in ceiling corners Office area and vanity with mirror Shelves for books and paperwork Ceiling stereo speakers Samsung HD TV and DVD Player Hidden Safe Multi regional DVD player with surround sound system
- Master Bath
- Teak trim throughout Lattice / frosted door entrance for toilet Head and Bidet Full stand-up shower with handheld wand •3 mirror faced cabinets •His and hers sink Veneered flooring Pocket doors with mirrors closed for privacy Scenic hull window at sinks Ample lights and outlets 5 cabinets with an abundance of storage
- Forward VIP
- Wall to wall carpet Woven wall finihing Teak finish throughout Queen bed Port holes with curtains Hanging lockers (2) Tall shelved closets (2) Draw storage under bed (4) Storage cabinets Ample lighting Ipod dock Electrical outlets Air conditioning control Samsung TV and DVD Player Fold down vanity mirror Bathroom Sink and large mirror Head and Bidet Fullsize shower with adjustable head and tempered glass Closet and draw storage (7 cabinets) Teak finish Towel holders
- Starboard Forward Stateroom
- Double bed converts to 2 side by side singles 2 port holes with blinds Wall to wall carpet Woven wall covering Shelves for books and storage Hanging closet Cabinets and drawers for storage Teak finish throughout Outlets Grunding TV with DVD Ample lighting Bathroom sink with large tall mirror and countertop with tempered glass Adjustable shouwer head 6 cabinets for storage Towel holders Tecma head and bidet Port hole with shade
- Port Mid Ship Stateroom
- 2 side by side beds convert to double Wall to wall carpet Woven wall covering Bedside cabinet Grunding TV with DVD Outboard library (shelving and cabinets) Ample lighting and outlets Hanging closet and draws Teak trim throughout s/r and head Bathroom sink with full size mirror and countertop and drawers Porthole window Tecma head and bidet Full size stand-up shower with tempered glass Adjustable shower head 6 cabinets for storage Towel holders Port hold with shade
- Crew Quarters
- 2 Staterooms below aft Each Stateroom is identical Over/Under bunk beds Hanging Closet Cabinets and Drawers Outlets Air Conditioning Controls Ample Lighting Bound wall to wall carpet 1 room set up for Captain with telephone and Furuno RD30 Shower and Bathroom Main Switchboard Washer and Dryer (Bosch) Shelves and Cabinet Storage Port holes Drapes
- Hydraulic Fold down with teak deck x G.P 1300 R Waverunner Custom fish cleaning table Extra storage for odds and ends
- Engine Room
- 2 x MTU 12V 2000 m92 (1730 hrs) with 3000 hrs extended warranty package until July 2012 2 x Kohler 20 KVA generators 2nd generator upgraded from 5 KVA to 20 KVA ZF gearbox 205C V Drive BSCO FE-227 Fire Surpressio System Bentel Anti Fire Control System Electrical converter Sonar CH-252 Mastervolt Dakar inverters - sine - 24/ 3000 - Combi - 24/ 3000-100 - Battery Charger: Mass 24/1000 - SAE Auto Share Power Converter - Powers entire vessel! 24-32 Volt lights throughout Dometic Air conditioning Chiller Organizer upgraded to 90,000 BTU (Tropical package) Small work bench with vice Besenzoni Hydraulics for Swim Platform Pumps for black and grey water tanks Idromar Watermaker MCZJ 35 G.P.M. Four battery boxes Engine Ladder Storage boxes Engine room fans Tool Box 4 Fuel bladders fro extended cruising 750 liters per bladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information of showing instructions, please contact Justin Sullivan on his cell at 954.931.2230 or email Justin.Sullivan@FerrettiGroup.com .