A true 'BEST BUY"! This late model, 570 Bertram '07 is one of the best priced in the world!!! She's a beautiful 3-stateroom Sportfish Convertible equipped with top-of-the-line electronics, Murray helm chairs, Blue Water chair, watermaker, High Seas hardtop, Rupp 39' Triple Spreader outriggers and much more. A proven tournament winner. Very clean, well equipped and maintained with an open check book. Two boat owner. Easy to show in Miami. OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
- Total Power: 1676
- Sleeps 6 in 3 stateroom, three-head floor plan, arranged with the galley and dinette forward on the deckhouse level, a step up from the salon plus the VIP guest forward with split bunks. Third stateroom is located midship to starboard with twin lower bunks. The master stateroom is amidship and each head has a separate stall shower.
- Salon and Stateroom "Plan B" arrangement* Features include: Upgraded interior, Marty Lowe decor Central vacuum system Lighting 24V DC and 120V AC Weight saving "Whisper Wall" system Overhead Salon rod locker Ultra leather-L-shaped sofa with storage underneath Cocktail table Sharp flat screen TV (2)Direct TV receivers KVH satellite dome KVH Sat Phone Bar with storage Raritan icemaker Entertainment Center w/ Sharp LCD 27" TV Recessed wood blinds Bose "Lifestyle" system All televisions linked to satellite system
- Equipment includes: Sub Zero freezer/refrigerator drawers Custom Amtico flooring U-shaped Dinette Four (4) burner cooktop w/sliding cover Convection/microwave oven Corian countertops Sink Cherry cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Features include: Island queen berth Highgloss cherrywood finish Flat screen television with DVD/CD Hanging locker, drawers MASTER HEAD: Cherry Cabinets Corian countertops Vanity w/sink Stall shower Tecma elongated heads Mirrored overhead Amtico flooring
- VIP/Guest Stateroom
- Features include: Forward: - VIP Sharp TV Separate AM/FM stereo CD/DVD Hanging locker & drawers Side: Guest Side by side twin berths Sharp LCD TV CD/DVD - AM/FM stereo Companionway: Washer/Dryer Guest Head and Day Head: Cherry cabinets Corian countertops Vanity w/sink Stall shower Tecma elongated heads Mirrored overhead Amtico flooring
- Deck Equipment
- Equipment includes: High Seas Tuna Tower Integrated bow pulpit with windlass and stainless steel chute Low profile foredeck hatches Underwater lighting (3) Armorcote Premium ISO-NPG Gelcoat Heavy duty white rubrail with stainless insert Tournament helm Custom wheel Side mount handles & steering wheel Palm Beach bow rail Pipewelder's polished rail package Low profile foredeck hatches Flybridge/deck/boot stripe modifications
- Huge flybridge with U-shaped lounge seating for (8) forward of the helm High Seas fiberglass hardtop Rupp 39' triple spreader outriggers Rupp center rigger Murray Brothers helm chairs Three-sided enclosure Overhead lights - (6) in hardtop -(4) white (2) red Side mount single lever controls Custom steering wheel Double aft bridge rail with 8 rod holders Custom "Palm Beach" bow rail and custom bridge ladder 24V and 12V distribution panels Sirius CD stereo with watertight speakers Seat foot rest Aft quartz spreader lights Molded navigation lights Cold plate for flybridge cold box
- Electronic and Navigational Equipment
- (2) Northstar 61001 radar & plotter Garmin 3210 GPS Simrad AP 25 autopilot Northstar 6002 GPS Icom M604 VHF Furuno RD 30 Ritchie compass (2) CAT digital displays Windlass switch ACR 600 remote spotlight
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Equipment includes: Single fiberglass fuel tank with baffles and sight gauge Trolling valves Power actuated electronics console Reverse Osmosis 600gpd watermaker (2) 23 Kw Kohler generators - (1) with 300 hours & (1) with 1300 hours Galvanic isolators Emergency bilge water evacuation system (2) 50 amp converters (2) engine room blowers Engine hours: 2200
- Equipment includes: Bluewater White/large Tuna Chair 120 sq. ft. cockpit Removable fish box with macerator pump Sea and fresh water washdown Eskimo icemaker plumbed to fish box Storage lockers Molded boarding steps, port & starboard Transom box Transom door & gate Fast cockpit drainage system Cockpit coaming padding Glendenning Cablemaster with (2) shore power supply Prep center with tackle drawers in engine room entrance door Full tackle center with sink, larger freezer and 2nd freezer Extra large cockpit sole fish box
- Owner Added Options
- Second 23 Kw Kohler generator, installed June 2010 FCI Max Q watermaker/600 gpd ACR 600 remote spotlight
- Proven tournament winner. Professionally maintained. Owner moving up. A true "Best Buy" late model 57' Bertram. Offers encouraged.
- All fishing equipment, rods & reels.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.