- 98 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Total Power: 1800 Cruising Speed: 21 Max Speed: 23
- Fuel: 4600 Fresh Water: 980
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The salon is entered through two electric sliding doors from the aft deck. It features high-gloss woods and silk fabrics, an overstuffed freestanding L-shaped sofa which seats 4-6 people, 2 chairs and a fully equipped bar with 4 high chairs. The bar countertop is granite and includes an ice maker, refrigerator, glass storage and an area for liquor storage. A circular staircase forward of the bar leads to the lower deck. The entertainment center in the salon includes a 36" Plasma TV, DVD player, Hi-Fi VCR, CD player, AM/FM Linn stereo tuner and ample storage for videos and CD's. Forward to port is the dining area which has a circular dining table with eight freestanding chairs, marble floor and has a built in storage area for china and cutlery. The interior woodwork is Cherry with Maple Burl accents done by Elegance and Wood. The galley is forward portside for easy and unobtrusive crew service to the dining area and salon. The galley features granite countertops and backsplash along with granite flooring, a 4-burner ceramic cooktop and oven, microwave/convention oven, waste disposal, Hansgrohe single-lever faucet, full size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and chilled water dispenser, dishwasher and trash compactor. The on-deck dayhead has a beautiful gold sink and marble countertops. The faucets and door knobs throughout the boat are made by Serdaneli, Jado and Hansgrohe. The full beam master is forward with a king-size bed with a padded headboard with mirrors above the headboard. To port is a make-up counter with stool and built-in dresser with a burl wood top. To starboard is another half moon shape dresser. The entertainment center has a pop-up 32" TV and a separate pop-up, DVD player, VCR, AM/FM tuner and storage area for videos and CD's. Forward of the bed, down several stairs leads to a dressing area, cedar-lined wardrobes with full-height beveled mirror doors, and a huge arthwartship master head. The his and her head features sinks with marble countertops and backsplash and flooring, a fully equipped shower. The entrance to the pilothouse is starboard on the main deck with a midship steering station and a comfortable L-shaped settee which will comfortably seat 5-6. The floor is teak and holly and the Recaro pilothouse chair is electric. A full beam VIP stateroom is aft on the lower deck. This spacious stateroom has a king-size bed with a padded fabric headboard with mirrored panels above, a pair of 3 drawer bedside, a settee and a vanity with flip-up make-up mirror. The VIP stateroom has his 'n hers heads. His has a marble shower stall, marble sink countertop and flooring. The her's head features a marble tub, a sink with marble countertops and marble flooring. Forward to port is a guest stateroom with a queen-size bed and nightstands with 3 drawers, an entertainment center which includes a 20" TV, DVD player, CD player and AM/FM tuner and full height, cedar-lined closets. The guest head has a fully equipped shower stall with a marble floor and a single sink with a marble countertop and backsplash. To starboard is a guest suite with 2 twin beds, a single nightstand with 3 drawers, a cedar-lined, full-height closet and an entertainment center with a 20" TV, DVD player, CD player, VCR and tuner. The head has a marble shower stall, a single sink with a marble countertop and backsplash, and marble flooring. Forward is a crew galley/laundry lounge with two berths, a full-height wardrobe, a settee, a fixed Corian table top, 20" TV/VCR, and head with shower. The galley/laundry area has a sink, refrigerator, washer and dryer and built-in ironing board. The crew mess has carpet floor. Forward of the settee is a watertight door for direct access storage compartment with deep freezer unit. To starboard is the captain's cabin with a double size bed, full-height wardrobe with mirror, head and TV/VCR/stereo system and to port a set of crew bunks. The flybridge has a helm station to starboard with two bench seats that will accommodate 3 people comfortably. Aft of the bench seats is a wet bar, a stainless steel barbecue grill, dining area and Jacuzzi. Aft of the Jacuzzi is a storage area for the tender and wave runner. The aft deck seating area has a teak table; 4 teak chairs and a settee that will comfortably seat 8. Salon The full beam salon/dining/bar area is almost 600 square feet. It features an Evan Marshall Interior with Roman shades and stainless light sconces, custom Savage Lighting, granite counter tops. To starboard is a sit down high granite bar with 4 freestanding chairs. The fully equipped bar offers an icemaker, bar refrigerator, glass storage and liquor storage. To port is a dining area with an oversize round table for eight. Aft of the dining is a large L-shape sofa and 2 occasional chairs. The entertainment system includes a 36" HD TV that can easily be concealed by a Tambour Door, surround sound stereo, 200 disc CD player, DVD player, Hi-Fi VCR, AM/FM stereo tuner, multi-amplifier seeker and fully programmable remote system. Fully equipped bar with 4 chairs Laser disc player Entertainment center L-shaped sofa (seats 4-6) 36" Plasma TV Fujitsu Plasmavision Coffee table Intell hand held control system for AV (2) easy chairs system Air conditioning CD player Carpeting Stereo system Head AM/FM tuner VCR
- Master Stateroom (Main Deck Forward) The master has a king size bed and is at the aft end of the suite and looks forward to a half height electric pop-up bulkhead that houses a 32' plasma TV and entertainment center. A few steps down on the starboard side leads you to a large mirrored closet and dressing area and huge arthwartship master head which has a separate glass and cherry framed enclosure for both head and shower. The linens are Pratesi. A pair of his and hers sinks are set into an athwartship onyx counter complementing the slightly lighter onyx flooring. King berth CD player Entertainment center Stereo system Head AM/FM tuner Shower VCR (2) sinks Air conditioning Television Closet VIP Stateroom (Below Deck Aft) The VIP stateroom is an aft full beam stateroom with a king size bed with padded fabric head board and mirrored panel above, vanity, settee, stereo and a 27" TV. King berth (2) night stands Entertainment center Burl vanity w/flip-up mirror 27" television Carpeting CD player Air conditioning Stereo system (2) closets AM/FM tuner Head with shower & bath tub Hi-Fi VCR Guest Stateroom (Below Deck Amidship Port) This stateroom has a "walk-around" queen size bed with a padded fabric headboard with mirrored panels above along with a fabric padded bed base with concealed lift and pull drawer access to storage space beneath. There are two nightstands units with 3 drawers and burl veneer top. The entertainment center includes a TV, DVD, VCR and stereo system which includes a CD player. A full height cedar-lined wardrobe is featured in this stateroom. Queen berth (2) night stands (burl veneer top with Entertainment center two drawers) 20" television Closet CD player Carpeting Stereo system Air conditioning AM/FM tuner Head with shower & sink VCR Guest Stateroom (Below Deck Amidship Starboard) The second guest staterooms has two single beds with padded headboards and mirrors above along with storage space beneath the beds. Included is a 20" TV, DVD, VCR and stereo with storage space for videos, cd's, etc. The wardrobe is full height and cedar lined. (2) double berths Nightstand w/burl veneer top Entertainment center Air conditioning 20" television Carpeting CD player Closet Stereo system Head AM/FM tuner Shower with marble floor VCR
- Dining & Galley
- The dining area is forward offset to port with a oversize round table with eight freestanding chairs and light edelweiss marbled flooring with black galaxy borders. This area has built-in storage for china, Christofle Flatware, Baccarat Crystal and features volume control of the main system source (china, crystal and flatware are excluded). Galley (Main Deck) The fully equipped marble countered galley is immediately forward for easy and unobtrusive crew service to the dining area and salon. The countertops are granite with full height backsplash. New appliances, freezer, water heater and granite floor have been installed. Dishwasher Drawers Refrigerator Sink & garbage disposal Stove Icemaker Microwave oven Air conditioner Trash compactor Fan
- The centerline stairs in the aft portion of the pilothouse leads to the bridge deck with electric door. Two oversized and surprisingly comfortable athwartship bench seats will each seat three comfortably, with upper deck helm station to starboard. Aft of the two bench seats is a wet bar with sink, icemaker, and stainless steel barbecue grill to starboard, and a very comfortable u-shaped settee and dining table to port. Separating the dining area and the tender and wave runner storage area aft is an over sized jacuzzi. The Radar Arch is forward angled for improved sun bathing and exterior styling. An AM/FM CD player services the flybridge. Dual DDEC control heads Trim Tab control and indicator Simrad AP 20 autopilot (remote) Link multii speed and depth Furuno FR 811 radar remote Bow thruster control Robertson R135 rudder indicator Northstar 952x Icom ICM502 VHF 2-ACR RCL-160 spot light controls
- Aft Deck
- The teak aft deck has an oversize table and settee that will comfortably seat 8 for dining. The bridge deck was extended an extra 4' to cover aft deck while dining. A custom walk behind bar w/refrigerator was also added at construction.
- Pilothouse (Main Deck) The raised pilothouse is accessed from the main deck starboard entry area and had a mid-ship steering station with all electronics arrayed across the forward panel below the windshield. Visibility is excellent forward and to both sides. A comfortable L shaped settee will comfortably seat five or six. The floor is teak and holly, electric Racaro pilot seat, and "additional" a/c system for pilothouse. Dual DDEC control heads Kenwood stereo system Simrad AP20 autopilot Ships alarm and security system 2 x Furuno 1500 color radar's with antennas 6" Danforth compass Furuno 600L color video depth sounder with bronze transducer and PCB Sea 156 VHF radio with antenna and mount Northstar 6100i chart plotter with combo antennae Panasonic KX-TA 624 telephone/intercom system with ten phones. Quantum Marine bow thruster NEC Multi-sync. LCD 1525M Weather Works Link wind speed indicator/direction Noble Tech w/charts Link speed and depth Nera Marine Mini "M" Voice, Data and Fax NEC Multi-Sync. LCD 1500M for computer/wifi 2 x RCL 100 spot light controls Elbix - closed circuit TV monitor Sea Hail hailer Back up emergency controls Digital TV Icom IC-M710 Single Sideband KVH Trac phone system Dual a/c controls
- Bow thruster Head treatment system Twin anchors Atlas shorepower converter (50 and 60 hertz) 110/208V, 3-Phase AC, 60/50 hz, 24 volt DC (2) Northern Lights generators 40kw Naid Stabilizers with Koopnautic control heads
- Generator Hours - 13,475 Main Engine Hours - 5,075 Caprails revarnished 2013 Rebuilt Bow Thruster 2012 All new interior soft goods 2012 New salon headliner 2012 All new air conditioning compressors 2012 Props & shafts removed and balanced 2012 Cutlass bearings and rudder bearings redone 2012 Complete Engine Room Painting 2013 Exterior paint on flat surfaces 2013 Crowned Eagle has had one owner. She has never been chartered and has had an open checkbook to keep her in great condition. Her current captain has been on the vessel for 9 years. Owner's reason for selling is he has purchased a larger vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Jim McConville for showing instructions and additional information on this vessel. 954.462.5527- office 954.849.0855 – cell firstname.lastname@example.org