”Scarlet Lady” has many custom options and a striking one of a kind color. She is a perfect family cruiser featuring two large staterooms and two full heads. The nicely equipped galley and salon includes a 42’ flatscreen TV, surround sound and a large dinette that can be converted for additional sleeping. Volvo IPS-600 engines make this vessel extremely easy to handle and economical to run.
- Displacement: 32500
- Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 75
- "Scarlett Lady" accommodates four in two staterooms and features air conditioning/heat in salon, master stateroom, guest stateroom & cockpit.
- U shaped dinette w/ table Full wood flooring interior w/ custom carpet trim HDTV 42" flat screen w/ Bose lifestyle full surround sound
- Custom Corian countertops Full standup refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven Two burner electric stove Double SS sink
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Custom bedding LCD flat screen & Bose speakers Cedar Lined hanging lockers (2) Full head w/ sink & separate shower Custom Corian counter tops
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths Custom flip-down LCD TV Head w/ sink & shower Custom Corian counter tops
- Satellite TV system w/ Direct TV Glendinning shore power cord (50amp) with handheld remote Latham Hydraulic swim platform w/ handheld remote Teak decks on swim platform Custom carpet Refrigerator/ice maker Dual Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter/HD Radar/Autopilot/Weatherfax Icom VHF Battery chargers (80 & 40 amp) Kenwood stereo with six (6) speakers/separate tweeters & Subwoofer ipod interface Custom Ultrasude seating in upper area Wrap around u-shaped vinyl seating in lower area
- Additional Information
- Westerbeke generator (11.5 KW) Underwater lighting Custom led lights under handrails around foredeck Props & drives prepped w/ prop-speed Hull was treated w/ Awlcare this year Boat was prepped w/ five (5) full coats of barrier coat & two (2) coats of vivid white bottom paint prior to first launch Stored in heated shed in winter & kept in fresh water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.