”Scarlet Lady” has many custom options and a striking one of a kind color. She is a perfect family cruiser featuring two large staterooms and two full heads. The nicely equipped galley and salon includes a 42’ flatscreen TV, surround sound and a large dinette that can be converted for additional sleeping. Volvo IPS-600 engines make this vessel extremely easy to handle and economical to run.
- Displacement: 32500
- Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 75
- "Scarlett Lady" accommodates four in two staterooms and features air conditioning/heat in salon, master stateroom, guest stateroom & cockpit.
- U shaped dinette w/ table Full wood flooring interior w/ custom carpet trim HDTV 42" flat screen w/ Bose lifestyle full surround sound
- Custom Corian countertops Full standup refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven Two burner electric stove Double SS sink
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Custom bedding LCD flat screen & Bose speakers Cedar Lined hanging lockers (2) Full head w/ sink & separate shower Custom Corian counter tops
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths Custom flip-down LCD TV Head w/ sink & shower Custom Corian counter tops
- Satellite TV system w/ Direct TV Glendinning shore power cord (50amp) with handheld remote Latham Hydraulic swim platform w/ handheld remote Teak decks on swim platform Custom carpet Refrigerator/ice maker Dual Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter/HD Radar/Autopilot/Weatherfax Icom VHF Battery chargers (80 & 40 amp) Kenwood stereo with six (6) speakers/separate tweeters & Subwoofer ipod interface Custom Ultrasude seating in upper area Wrap around u-shaped vinyl seating in lower area
- Additional Information
- Westerbeke generator (11.5 KW) Underwater lighting Custom led lights under handrails around foredeck Props & drives prepped w/ prop-speed Hull was treated w/ Awlcare this year Boat was prepped w/ five (5) full coats of barrier coat & two (2) coats of vivid white bottom paint prior to first launch Stored in heated shed in winter & kept in fresh water