A must see! A rare find in today's Garlington market. Change in seller's plans dictate immedate sale.
- Total Power: 490 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 30 L & M has had a complete Engine Room Detail.
- Fuel: 525 Fresh Water: 75
- The Garlington's state-of-the-art construction includes composite cores of Kevlar, carbon fiber, Airex foam and fiberglass. This boat has the best of both worlds. She has a newer tower, curtains, cushions and soft goods. She was painted in 2002 and new electronics were installed in 1/04. L&M has had a complete Engine Room detail and bottom job She has 1800 hours on her 490hp Luggers with recent tune-ups. This yacht cruises at 26kts. burning 25 gph. She very clean, loaded and ready to fish. Ask anyone who really know's, the ride is incredible!
- She sleeps four, two in the master forward and two on the settee. The cabin interior is teak and shows very nice, with U-shaped dinette & head with separate shower
- Granite Counter Tops SubZero Refrigerator & Freezer Hot & Cold Pressure Water 2 Burner Cook Top Ice Maker Sink Accent lighting
- Simrad AP222 Autopilot Furuno 1953C 12kw Furuno 1700C GPS Furuno GP30 in the tower w/VHF Standard VHF & Hailer TV,VCR, DVD AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player
- Batteries w/ Battery Switch Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cables Northern Lights 8kw Generator 12 Volt DC/110 Volt AC Heat & Air
- Deck & Hull
- Tower (New 2004) New Helm Seat Freshwater & Saltwater Washdowns Drink Box ZF 310 Gears w/ 1.5 to 1 Reduction 1 3/4" Shafts (new) Hydraulic Steering Single Lever Controls Mint Green Hull White Top Side Recent Bottom Job
- Fishing Equipment
- Double Spreader Outriggers (new) Bait Freezer Live Well Transom Door Chilled Fish Box Prep Station Fighting Chair Cockpit Controls Rod Holders Outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.