- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Big center console features triple outboards and excels at going fast in big water!
- Displacement: 11500
- Total Power: 275
- Fuel: 465 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 18
- The 38 Jupiter is a solid well built great dry riding large center console. "Rowdy" is outfitted by a knowledgeable Yachtsman as a tender for his larger sportfisherman. The 38 Jupiter features a large unobstructed fishing cockpit with aft centerline access to the bilge pumps/fuel filters/macerator pumps/flush mounted thru-hull transducer. There are long port & starboard insulated & macerated fishboxes with water tight gaskets & dogs to keep your catch cold & fresh. There is convenient under gunnel gaff & rod storage. Two lockable in deck lockers on either side of the console offer additional rod storage. A transom gate to starboard with a pull out 3 step Gaerlick ladder makes water access easy. The optional dual bucket helm seat with integrated livewell/tackle storage & sink precedes the well laid out helm console. The forward edge of the seats flips up, as does the powder coated footrest, so the pilot and co-pilot can stand up if desired. The well laid out helm offers flush mounted state of the art electronics, electronic controls and gauges, and a tilt wheel. Under the console is a large comfortable marine head, sink and storage area. There is over 6 ft of stand up head room! On the port and starboard sides of the consoles there are huge in-deck storage boxes with custom rod holders. Forward of the console there is a nice 2 person seat with storage underneath. Under the port and starboard forward gunnels there are large enclosed storage cabinets. The centerline foredeck storage was filled with an additional fuel tank to give Rowdy extended range. The bow of the vessel has a large open U-shaped seating area. This seating area is complete with cup holders, powder coated hand rails and of course underneath storage. Finally on the foredeck is an anchor locker with custom windlass system and bow flush mounting stainless steel anchor.
- Furuno Nav Net VX2 multi-function displays (2) Color BBX Furuno bottom sounder w/dual frequency transducer Furuno 64 M open array radar Lewmar bowthruster Icom M127 VHF Mercury chromed bezel tachs Clarion remote for stereo Danforth flush mounted compass Rupp top gun outriggers Lenco trim tab controls w/indicator lights Cockpit spreader lights molded into hardtop Custom c-worthy canvas complete boat cover Upgraded twin bolstered helm seat w/livewell/sink Custom boarding steps
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom on deck livewell (6) Stainless steel "Hardware Free" custom cockpit rod holders Port and starboard macerated fish boxes Under gunnel and in-deck rod storage
- Triple Verado's, every option, kept covered and absolutely "Bristol" with low hours.
- Additional Salesman's Remarks
- A big center console capable of handling triple outboards, excels at going fast in big water! Her uncluttered deck plan features cushioned bow seating with lockable rod storage under, three in-deck storage boxes and two in-deck fishboxes aft. A transom door offers access to a large swim platform. Additional features include a combined 50-gallon livewell/leaning post, foldout stern seat, enclosed head with shower and rod storage. Note her large anchor locker, electronic controls, and meticulous detailing!