- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
TAYLOR MADE is a beautifully maintained example of the Burger classic cruiser motor yacht. She has benefited from 1 owner (last 16 years) constant upgrading and maintenance which is reflected in her condition. She has been a fresh water boat almost all her life, stored in heated storage in the winter and had the same captain for 11 years. This head turning classic S&S designed yacht comfortably accommodates 7 people plus crew for extended cruising and many more for day outings. Owners are retiring from boating. She is currently in covered storage and can be seen at Sassy Marina, Algonac, MI.
- Total Power: 650 Cruising Speed: 12 K Max Speed: 18 K
- Layout & Accomodations
- TAYLOR MADE sleeps 7 people in 3 staterooms with 2 heads; and 2 in crew quarters with 1 head. In the Bow is the CREW sleeping area with upper and lower berths to starboard for 2 people. Forward is the head with stall shower. Opposite the berths to port is a hanging locker and the under counter separate cloths washer and dryer. Moving aft is the spacious and modernized GALLEY area. To starboard is a bench style dinette. Opposite is the galley which features GE refrigerator/freezer, GE dishwasher, Corian countertops, sink, excellent cabinet and drawer storage, microwave oven, garbage disposal, and other small appliances. Aft to starboard are stairs that lead up to the LOWER SALON. This area features light colored fabrics and soft goods with large windows to port and starboard. A comfortable burgundy armchair compliments the large L-shaped settee forward and to port. Against the aft bulkhead are storage cabinets that house the entertainment system. Aft there is access up to the BRIDGE and down to the staterooms. The TWO GUESTROOMS are to port and starboard with twin single berths, built in night stands with drawers between the berths, mirrored bulkheads and hanging locker. The PORT GUEST STATEROOM also has an inboard upper berth. The guest head is to starboard forward of the guest stateroom and has a stall shower. Aft is the MASTER STATEROOM with queen size berth against aft bulkhead, built in cabinets with drawers to port and starboard, large hanging locker, and the ensuite head forward to port with stall shower. On deck is the PILOTHOUSE and UPPER SALON. The pilothouse affords excellent visibility and is finished in satin varnished teak, with a raised bench seat aft. Aft is the UPPER SALON which is richly decorated with cherry bulkheads, woodworking, and molded ceiling panels. Forward there is a built in bar with a Corian countertop and 4 upholstered stools with brass bases; Sub Zero refrigerator and icemaker; clear Lexan port and starboard wing doors provide access to the side decks. There is a designer fabric sofa and armchair aft to port with a wood/leather card table with leather-like arm chairs. Across the aft bulkhead are 2 sliding doors to access the small aft deck. The FLYBRIDGE is accessed by stairs in the pilothouse. This area is enclosed on 3 sides with a bimini top and includes a good complement of electronics, 3 cushioned helm seats and built in seating aft. The hinged radar mast, davit and dinghy storage area is located aft.
- Samsung microwave oven GE dishwasher (2004) GE refrigerator/freezer GE garbage disposal Proctor-Silex coffee maker GE Toast-R-Oven Comb-O-Matic clothes washer (1998) White-Westinghouse clothes dryer Sorgen Icemaker (upper salon wet bar) Sub zero refrigerator (upper salon wet bar) Galley Maid 4 burner electric stove
- Lower Helm
- Danforth 6” compass KVH digital compass Raytheon R73 70 mile radar Raytheon R610 GPS/Chart plotter Datamarine depth sounder Sperry Gyro auto-pilot Datamarine speed/log Raytheon Raynav 398 GPS/Loran Raytheon 90 VHF Raytheon 250 Loudhailer Raytheon wind indicator Chelsea chronometer Wempe chronometer/tide gauge Elgen thermometer, hydrometer & barometer set Intec aft cockpit camera/monitor system
- Danforth 6” compass KVH digital compass Sperry Gyro Pilot auto-pilot Furuno 15 mile radar Intec aft cockpit camera/monitor system Raytheon V8010 video sounder Raytheon 250 loudhailer Icom M125 VHF Intercom throughout boat by Bogen KVH Tracvision II satellite TV system
- Twin Westerbeke 20kw gensets (w/ 4204 hrs & 4335 hrs - original) Port & Starboard 220V/50amp shore power connection with 2 cords 120V/30amp shore sevice with cord 4-8D batteries in lazerette (2004) 2-8D batteries for genset start (2004) LaMarche Constantvolt 2 Stabaline voltage regulators 24V DC system for engine, heads, and radars
- Deck Equipment
- Carlisle & Fitch spotlight Signal mast with double spreaders on top deck Two deck floodlights on flybridge 110V 750lb dingy davit LectroScience hand held spotlight Bimini top with partial side enclosures Flybridge indoor/outdoor carpets 2 Marquipt Aluminum boarding ladders 35lb Danforth anchor with 8’ chain 300’ ¾” rode 65lb Danforth anchor with 8’ chain 300’ 1” rode Ideal 110V anchor windlass w/ anchor davit Kahlenburg air horns Aluminum rails with teak and life lines 30 adult life jackets and 14 children life jackets USCG safety equipment Dock lines and fenders Marquipt Tide-ride ladder Swim platform Dockside telephone/cable hookup 3 windshield wipers 2 fiberglass bow storage boxes Varnished Teak capraus Bow raw water washdown Aft deck fresh water washdown
- NAIAD stabilizers 3 automatic bilge pumps for shower and grey water sumps Teel fresh water system pump Twin Disc 2.5:1 gears Digital main engine tachometers Wagner rudder angle indicator Bennett trim tabs 2 Spare props with puller in lazerette 2 spare 3” SS stub shafts in lazerette Emergency/manual Firequnch engine room extinguisher system Dual Racor fuel filter for both engines and gensets Sealand Vacu-Flush heads with port and starboard deck pump outs Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning Main engines have Air-Seps Dripless shaft logs with spares
- Construction & Maintenance
- Burger hull number 355. both engines were majored about 1995/1700SMOH. She burns about 15 gal/hour @ 10knot and 70 gal/hour @ 17knots. Fuel Tanks-three; 1 forward main of 1,200 gallons; 1 middle reserve of 1130 gallons; and 1 aft of 350 gallons. In 2002 bottom paint was stripped to original factory base coat and re-epoxyed/painted. Every other year the bottom has been painted. Complete bottom paint job in Spring of 2007.
- TAYLOR MADE is a beautifully maintained example of the Burger classic cruiser motor yacht. She has benefited from 1 owner (last 16 years) constant upgrading and maintenance which is reflected in her condition. She has been a fresh water boat almost all her life, stored in heated storage in the winter and had the same captain for 11 years. This head turning classic S & S designed yacht comfortably accommodates 7 people plus crew for extended cruising and many more for day outings. Owners are retiring from boating.
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.