Completely new interior in 2012. Trades Considered.
- Displacement: 196000
- Total Power: 1800
- VESSEL OVERVIEW
- The Ferretti 94' Custom Line "007" is a luxury yacht built specifically with entertaining in mind. The main and upper decks, designed for the pleasure of guests and clients, feature large Gucci covered couches, large LCD TV's, and copious custom extras. For example, the new custom marble bar area with wine bar, refrigerator and glass rack are all easily consolidated behind sliding artwork. Four staterooms each provide private, ensuite baths and include an expansive full-beam owner's suite, a full beam VIP stateroom, and two spacious guest staterooms (one with twin berths and the other with a queen berth). A new jacuzzi is just one component of the upper deck's abundant entertainment amenities. Special Features Include: Custom designer interior throughout, new in 2012 Excellent MTU Main Engines Garmin Touch Screen Unit on Flybridge Helm Station
- MAIN DECK SALON
- Aft of the galley, the main deck salon is comparable in size to one of a much larger yacht. A comfortable conversation and entertainment area, the salon is furnished with two opposing curved sofas and coffee tables, handcrafted service bar, custom glass mirror, and an oversized pop-up flatscreen television perfect for viewing movies or the big game. A day head powder room is adjacent to the salon with marble vanity & floor. Custom built bar with Onyx top, undercounter lighting and sink, New Marble floors and Roman Mosaic decor, New U-line wine cooler 3 Custom Bar Chairs Icemaker / U-line refrigerator, New New custom headliner with new LED lighting Custom artwork sliding doors Electric Hunter Douglas Blinds New, pop up 37" Panasonic flatscreen LCD TV New surround sound with sub 12" speaker New custom lamps New upholstered sofa with Ultra-White Euro fabirc New custom wall sconces New fiber-optic color changing diamond chandelier New carpet with runners Harmon Kardon stereo system: salon and aft deck, New New upholstery throughout
- MAIN DECK FAMILY ROOM/MEDIA ROOM/FORMAL DINING ROOM
- Forward of the galley is the family room with a large 60" TV and a new, plush, custom Versace custom sofa. A formal, custom etched-glass dining table seats eight. The view forward through wide, wrap-around front windows is spectacular. However, this room with custom shades and LED lighting transform it into a great movie/media room with all new: 60" Samsung 3D LED, New Surround sound, 400 disc Blueray, New Direct TV New speakers New Versace: dining room chairs and sofa New Onkyo sounder system Custom sofa James Bond Artwork LED Fiber Optic Mood Lighting Chandelier Color Console on Dimmer Custom Decor with Chanel Lamps, Leather Bound Cocktail Tables with Storage Versace pillows New designer carpet
- With generous granite countertops, custom-created storage that utilizes every possible space, and quality, high-end appliances and fixtures, the galley is designed to comfortably serve any sized culinary event. Miele Oven Gaggenau Ceramic 4-Burner Cooktop Exhaust vents Granite counters, Uba-tuba Pantry Frigidaire stainless steel side by side refrigerator, New in 2011 Blinds, New in 2012 companionway Stereo with CD player Pocket doors Faucet, New Dacor Microwave Oven/Bread Warmer, New Piazza Espresso machine Bosch Dishwasher ISE Trash compactor Twin Stainless Steel Sinks with Grohe Faucet Smoke detector
- AFT DECK
- The aft deck, fitted with a very large, curved settee and teak table, is an extension of the main deck entertainment areas. Starboard is direct access to the engine room and steps on both sides lead to the aft platform, the toys, and the garage. Stainless Steel & Glass Door Hydraulic Fold Down Swim Stairs Engine Controls Bow Thruster Control Steering Controls (stop and start) - Wing Station Teak Deck Stern Warping Windlasses (2) Teak Table with Inlay that includes a custom "007" cover Boarding Gates Storage Locker with Shower Storage Bin behind Seating Fresh Water Washing Sink Garbage Shoot in side deck Engine Room Access Overhead lighting and stereo speakers, new 2 color
- UPPER DECK
- Designed for total outdoor enjoyment, the upper deck offers diverse seating areas. A Bimini top provides shade, while a large sun pad accommodates sun-lovers. Two forward-facing double bench seats allow comfortable viewing while under way. Entertainment amenities include: New Covers, Pillows and Lighting Teak Decks Large Jacuzzi Tub w/ seating, new with LED lighting Four (4) marine speakers Granite Bar Top End Table with Chairs, New Custom Bar Chairs, New Davit Galley with: Barbecue Grill, Ice Maker, Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Sink, Storage New Granite Custom Table Freezer
- FLYBRIDGE HELM
- The flybridge helm with a unique pop-up console to protect the instruments from weather when not in use, mirrors the operational instruments of the pilot house. Included are: NEW Garmin touch screen GPS Map 5215, plotter, depth & Speed RayMarine ST60, Speed Depth, Compass Raytheon RN300 GPS Raytheon L760 Bottom Recorder Bow Thruster, Engine Control MTU RPM Gauges Raytheon Ray 430 Hailer Guest Spotlight VDO Rudder Angle Indicator VHF (2) Standard Horizon Dual Station Single-Lever Rexroth Controls Electric Helm Seat
- OWNER'S SUITE
- This full-beam suite with port lights for natural lighting is accented with light colors and gloss cherry woods. One side is devoted to the Lady of the Ship and offers a wide vanity. Alcantara ceilings, light carpeting, ample seating, and entertainment center complete this spectacular space. The entertainment center includes SAT TV system with DIRECT TV, new Sony Blueray DVD, and Sherwood HiFi. This suite boasts a queen size bed, walk-in closet and abundant storage. The ensuite bath includes a head, 2 sinks, and shower which is all new. 42" Toshiba Blueray DVD player Direct TV TV on magnet bracket, adjustable Motorized tilt on bed New Hunter Douglas Blind/Custom Curtains All new Headliner and Wall Coverings Onkyo Audio Receiver and Surround Sound New designer Carpet Owner's Head: New Marble (Onyx) Countertop and Floor New Glass, Block Style Wall Tile Covering Glass Bowl Sinks Full, Stand Up Double Shower Groehn Full Body Shower Tower Spray Custom LED Lighting Twin Euro Style Faucets above Glass Bowls Undercounter Lighting on Onix Marble Tops Head and Bidet
- VIP STATEROOM FORWARD
- This beautiful full-beam stateroom features light fabrics and port lights. It is fitted with a queen bed, copious storage, and ensuite bath. An entertainment center offers a SAT TV system with 42" Westing House LCD TV with Blueray Stereo/DVD. Additional features include LED mood lighting, custom, new wall fabrics, headboard with new headliner, an all new custom bath, new carpet, soft goods, and love seat.
- GUEST STATEROOMS
- Queen Guest Stateroom # 1 to Starboard Queen berth with Pulman berth All new ensuite head with shower Light fabrics and portlights Hanging lockers Storage drawers Full entertainment center offers SAT TV system with a new ETEC 23" flatscreen TV, DVD, and stereo LED Mood Lighting New Designer Carpet Twin Guest Stateroom # 2 to Port Twin berths New soft goods, sheets and pillows All new ensuite head with shower Light fabrics and portlights Hanging lockers Storage drawers Full entertainment center offers SAT TV system with a new ETEC 23" flatscreen TV, DVD, and stereo LED Mood Lighting Ensuite head features granite floors and counter, full head with bidet, new headliner, and wall coverings New designer carpet
- CREW QUARTERS - 2 CABINS, 4 BERTH
- The crew quarters, forward, include a twin berth captain's cabin, dining area with entertainment center, a crew cabin for two, a private head with shower, and a captain's safe. Kitchen amenities include a microwave, sink and refrigerator. Also included are new televisions, carpet, lighting, head modifications, emergency escape, 23" TV, stereo, and 2 flip 15" TV's. To maintain the privacy of Owner and guest, crew quarters are accessed from the deck via the galley side door.
- LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- One (1) Fisher Pythel Washer Two (2) Meile Dryers
- ENGINE ROOM
- This professionally-maintained, and diamond plate engine room compartmentalizes the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, providing space for each, separate from the main engines. All services are readily available and well marked. The new air conditioning compressors and generators are located aft, away from living quarters. Entrances into the engine room is from the deck or from the garage. Additional features include a dive compressor.
- PILOT HOUSE ELECTRONICS
- All new leather seating Search light Furuno Navtec EPIRB Vee-cool window Nobeltech Navigation, New Furuno Monochrome GPS with WAAS receiver KVH receiver SAT television New five (5) camera system with hard drive NEC Multi-Sync - EA 192m Camera System, New Adjustable helm seat Dell computer system with Accusync Monitor, New Furuno FCV-291 Color Video depth sounder Furuno radar, 64 mile RS 8300 VHF (2), Standard Horizon Simrad AP 22 Autopilot Raytheon ST60 Depth, Speed, & Compass Bow Thruster, Mannesmann Rexroth Raytheon 430 Loudhailer Raytheon 611 T GPS Sony TV Monitor VDO Rudder Angle Indicator Sony AM/FM/Disc Player Naiad Stabilizer System Multi Sea II Four (4) new standard Horizon private channel VHFs wtih headset Panasonic Intercom Furuno GP-33 GPS IGP-32 PPS - WAAS
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- 12V, 24V, 120V/220V 60 cycle electrical systems Kohler Generators (2), model 32EOZ @ 32 kw 24-volt batteries, house 12-volt batteries Fire Alarm System throughout 2 Water Heaters, 1500-liter Compressors (4) Water Maker, Euro - auto back flush Bow Thruster Engine driven bow thruster
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- SSB Transceiver 4 VHF Standard New Epson Fax/Copy/Scan/Print
- DECK and HULL EQUIPMENT
- Large sunpad on foredeck Spotfree Water Softener New Window Sun Covers Seven (7) Underwater Lights New 150kg stainless steel polished anchors "007" Nameboards, multi-color Hydraulic Passerelle Dock Lines Fenders 2 set Side-Boarding Stairs with Handrail Forward storage compartment, 3 access Two (2) Anchor Windlasses
- GARAGE TENDER
- The Custom Line 94' has a massive teak-covered deck that opens to near sea level for launching the dinghy and water toys with ease. Underway, it is concealed as part of the transom. 11 1/2' Mercury Marine Tender RIB, Mercury 40hp Yamaha Waverunner Venture 700, 51 hours Besenzoni Hydraulic Crane, rebuilt in 2012 Dive compressor Full swim staircase system - folds down from back of yacht
- New price reduction reflects owner's readiness to sell! A rare vessel in the US market! In 2011 and 2012, "007" underwent a complete transformation. Her all new, stunning interior is like no other. The owner and design team spared no expense, inside and out, to make her a one of kind. Featuring the awesome Ferretti profile and design with luxurious new interior and amenities, she is a MUST SEE YACHT!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.