- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Featuring teak and holly floors and teak woodwork throughout, "Pamela J" is immaculately kept, well equipped and a perfect cruising machine!
Call today to schedule a tour! Easy to see 7 days a week! Call today to schedule a tour! Easy to see 7 days a week!
- Beam: 14 Max Draft: 4 Displacement: 32,000
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 26
- Fuel: 425 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 60
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Featuring teak and holly floors and teak woodwork throughout, "Pamela J" is immaculately kept, well equipped and a perfect cruising machine! Featuring a Plan A interior, 2 staterooms, teak and holly sole and teak woodwork throughout, the master stateroom is forward with a queen pedestal and custom bedding. The dinette converts to a double sleeper. There are two heads and one full shower. The head is conveniently accessible from the master stateroom.
- Stainless sink with Grohe fixtures Sub Zero, below the counter refrigerator & freezer Corian countertops Built in coffee maker Built in microwave/convection oven Three burner cooktop
- Aft Deck
- Clarion six (6) speaker, six (6) CD changer sound system for cockpit and cruising area Coaming bolsers 48" Swim Platform with built in ladder Fresh water hot and cold shower Fresh and raw water washdown Hydraulic lift accessible storage area/garage
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- 450hp Diamond Series Cummins, 650 hours Glendinning engine synchronizer 220V Glendinning cable recoiler Oil change system Maxwell auto anchor windlass system, all chain Anchor locker with fresh water washdown Waste macerator with Y-valve Dockside water pressure system Bilge blowers Three (3) automatic bilge pumps Racor fuel filters/separators Cooling system serviced 5/2011
- Electrical System
- Automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch Onan 9kw generator
- Helm Area
- Wet bar aft of helm seat Insulated cooler L-shaped lounge Icemaker Plenty of storage Two (2) retractable tables, hydraulically raised
- Standard Horizon DSC Compatible VHF RL70 Raymarine Radar, 48m mile range DSC60 Raymarine Chartplotter InterPhase Forward Looking Sonar Furuno Navtex Weather Reporting System Simrad/Robertson AP-22 Autopilot Raymarine Tridata Instrument Display Ritchie Compass
- BOSE surround sound stereo system with six (6) disc CD changer Built in television with VCR Teak and Holly sole Teak woodwork throughout L-shaped settee Expandable Hi-Lo table Hanging locker Overhead and Courtesy lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth with assist lift cylinders access to storage Two (2) lighted hanging lockers Custom pillows and shams Mirrored forward bulkhead Carpeted Private access to head Television
- Master Head with Full Shower Guest Head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.