- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A meticulously maintained Sea Ray Sundancer with only 375 hours. Like new from the interior to the engine room, she is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles and is powered by a pair of 3116 CAT's.
Only used THREE (3) months per YEAR! Diesel boat at a gas price! Only used THREE (3) months per YEAR! Diesel boat at a gas price!
MOTIVATED SELLER FOUND HIS NEW BOAT!
- Displacement: 22600
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 335 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 40
- A two (2) stateroom, two (2) head classic! A forward, private master stateroom with a queen berth, en-suite head and stall shower, hanging lockers, abundant cabinetry and storage, AC/Heat, and Cherrywood interior. The open salon offers a convertible dinette to sleep two, AC/Heat, private mid-cabin with AC/Heat, solid sliding cherry doors and private head for comfort, safety, and convenience. Fully carpeted and covered.
- Cherry Cabinetry Full Galley with a Full Size Refrigerator & Freezer Sink Corian Countertops Microwave/Convection Oven Three (3) Burner Electric Cooktop Coffeemaker Trash Chute with Concealed Trash Can Lazy Susan Cabinet Galley Floor Storage Glass & Dish Storage Hot and Cold Pressurized Water 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater Power Exhaust Vent
- Large Settee with Dining Table TV/VCR combo with Remote AM/FM Stereo CD Player with 6 disc changer Central Vac System Aft of the Settee is the Guest/Day head
- Generator 12V Operating System Converter/Battery Charger Reverse Oil Change System AC & DC Distribution Panels Galvanic Isolators, two (2) GFI Outlets Dual 30AMP Dockside Power Remote Circuit Breaker Panel 12V & 120V Lighting
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Large U-shaped Settee Anchor Washdown Cockpit seating Sunbrella Cockpit Carpet Transom Wall Storage Area Wetbar with Icemaker Swim Platform Boarding Steps Transom Door V-Shaped Cockpit Seating Cockpit Table with Cushion Cockpit Wet Bar with Ice Maker Double Wide Companion Seat Adjustable Helm Seat with Thigh Bulster Cockpit Bolsters Hot & Cold Transom Shower Windlass Remote Spotlight Dash Cover Power Windshield Vent
- Bridge Electronics
- Raytheon Electronics Package: Radar, Chart Plotter, GPS, VHF, Autopilot, Windlass, Depth & Speed Gauge
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth with Storage Below En-suite Head & Stall Shower Separate AC Unit & Digital Control Panel Privacy Door Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers, port & stbd Abundant Cabinetry & Storage Cherrywood Interior Side Shelf Storage Built-in Television & VCR Overhead Deck Hatch Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead
- Heads (2)
- Corian Countertops Sink with Storage Below Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Shower with Wand Master Head with Stall Shower Convenience Shower in Guest Head Vacuflush Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Double Berth/Conversion Pit Privacy Pocket Door Removable Cocktail Table Hanging Locker Built-in Storage Sliding Window with Screen
- Mechanical Equipment
- Sea Cocks & Strainers on all Thru Hulls Racor Filters Underwater Exhaust System Automatic Fire Extinguishing System with Manual Pull Pressure Hot/Cold Water System with 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater Zone Controlled AC/Heating System (24K BTU 2-TONS) Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs Systems Monitor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call Captain Joe for more information or to schedule a tour: 917-885-4145. You can also contact Sean Fenniman of Allied Richard Bertram for more information: 772-260-1415.