- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautiful 2003 60' Enclosed Bridge Hatteras has received lavish care by her very knowledgeable owner. New interior fabrics, updated electronics and Pipe welder’s tuna tower are just a few of her outstanding features.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS
With less than 900 original hours, excellent equipment and an owner who spares no expense on maintaining his boat, this is indeed a rare find. Dependable Cat 3412E’s give this 60c a cruising speed of 32kts and her beautiful décor and layout provide the utmost in style and comfort.
- Displacement: 90000
- Total Power: 1400 Cruising Speed: 32 Max Speed: 34
- Fuel: 1747 Fresh Water: 200
- Vessel Walkthrough
- NOT FOR SALE TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS To port in the salon is an L shaped leather lounge with storage beneath and a custom teak coffee table that opens for added storage. On the starboard side, recessed in the cherry wood interior, is the 42" flat screen TV. Forward of the salon is the galley with an under counter refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, and four burner cooktop. Down the companionway to port is the master stateroom with a queen bed, hanging locker storage, and private ensuite head. The forward stateroom also offers a center line queen bed, private head and excellent storage. The third stateroom to starboard has upper and lower berths and access to the third head that also serves as the day head. The enclosed flybridge is accessed from the exterior ladder and provides air conditioned comfort with an L lounge, wet bar with refrigerator, and the full complement of electronics.
- Main Salon
- The salon features a beautiful cherry interior with an L shaped lounge and large flat screen TV. It is extremely comfortable and provides good visibility of the fishing action in the cockpit through the large aft window. Entertainment Center with Panasonic Flat Screen TV, AM/FM, CD/DVD, and Surround Sound Stereo System Custom L Shaped Lounge With Rod Storage Underneath Fluted Wood Valances And 1” Wood Blinds Whirlpool Icemaker Carpeting High Gloss cherry wood interior
- The galley offers an excellent layout with under counter refrigerator and freezer, microwave, cooktop, and dinette seating for four. Solid Surface Countertops Whirlpool Four Burner Cook Top Microwave/Convection Oven Garbage Disposal Under Counter Drawer Style Refrigerators And Freezer Deep Drawer storage
- Master Stateroom
- The large master stateroom has a walk-a-round queen bed, hanging lockers, entertainment center and private head. Athwartship Queen Sized Berth With Upholstered Headboard And Cedar Lined Storage Underneath Two Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers With Doors Nightstands Two Dressers With Drawers And Cabinet Above Stereo Speakers 20” LCD TV AM/FM Stereo Receiver With CD/DVD Player Private Access To Head And Shower
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen Sized Tapered Berth Dressers To Port And Starboard Rope Storage Locker Access Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Screened Overhead Hatch Overhead Storage Lockers Port And Starboard AM/FM Stereo And CD Player TV Nightstands Port And Starboard Plexi Mirrored Forward Bulkhead
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper And Lower Berths With Storage Full Length Mirror Private Access To Head Sharp TV Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Stereo Speakers
- Flush Panel Doors To Master and Guests Staterooms Washer/Dryer Electric Panels
- Enclosed Flybridge
- The enclosed flybridge provides air conditioned comfort for the owner and guests as well as protecting the electronics and equipment from the weather. Elevated L Shaped Lounge To Port with Rod Storage Riding Seats Port And Starboard Adjustable Stidd Helm seat Fixed Frameless Windows Forward Control Station With Full Equipment And Electronics Rudder Angle Indicator Electric Fuel Gauges AM/FM Stereo With CD Player Wood Valances Wet Bar With Icemaker, Refrigerator and Storage Central Vacuum Aft Flybridge Control Station
- Full Tuna Tower with Controls Coaming Gate And Transom Door Shoreline Electrical Inlet And Retractable Shore Cord Saltwater and Freshwater Wash Down Bait and Tackle Center including Sink Bait Freezer Removable Fish Box with Drain Rod Holders Stereo Speakers Transom Live Bait Well Quartz Lights Murray Brothers Rocket Launcher Underwater Lights Rupp Outriggers and Center Rigger Givens Inflatable Life Raft Maxwell Chain Windlass Fiberglass Pulpit
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Radar 96 Mile B & G Depth Northstar 952 Compass Pioneer DVD Player Northstar 962 Plotter Icom VHF (2) Simrad Autopilot Sea Tel Direct TV ACR Searchlight
- Reverse Cycle Ac And Smx Controls Two 24 Volt Banks Of 12 Volt Batteries 240v Battery Charger Onan 21.5 Kw Generator Parallel Switch Systems Monitor Cable and CATV Inlet
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Large engine room provides standup headroom and easy access to the engines and equipment. Caterpillar 3412E Diesel Engines 1400 Hp Eskimo Ice Machine 30 Gal Hot Water Heater Engine Room Mechanical Gauges Sealand Freshwater Heads 1200 GPD Watermaker Racor Fuel Filters Dripless Shaft Bearings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.