“Double Duty” is a well equipped 50’ Ocean rigger to fish and cruise. This yacht is a real value in today’s market and is priced to sale quickly. The yacht has spent 13 of the last 15 years in freshwater on the great lakes with a full time captain. The tower is hinged so it can be removed to make the trip past northern fixed bridges. The owner has purchased a large yacht and is offering this yacht at special savings.
- Displacement: 50000
- Total Power: 735 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 24
- Fuel: 750 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 20
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Double Duty" incorporates the ever-popular three stateroom layout. The master stateroom is forward boasting an island bed, angled to save space while accenting the appearance. There are two hanging lockers, a built-in dresser and a built-in television. The ensuite head is cleverly locatedin the forepeak area behind mirrored doors and is equipped with a separate stall shower. The entire design of the master suite creates a feeling of roominess with refinement. The VIP stateroom is located down the hallway on the port side and features a double bed, built-in nightstand, hanging locker, built-in dresser and an ensuite head. The guest head also features a separate stall shower and can be accessed by guests via a second privacy door from the hallway. The third stateroom comes with upper and lower beds, hanging locker, and privacy door. The galley is located directly aft of the third guest stateroom and is fully equipped for preparing gourmet style meals that is fitting of this beautiful vessel. The main salon is up two steps from the galley area and is enormous. There is a serving counter dividing the galley from the salon. Entertainment center is across from serving counter including and AM/FM Receiver, 5 disk CD player, VCR, TV, speaker selector, and storage space. There is also a wet bar with ice-maker, updated carpeting, large window for taking in the surrounding water views with updated window tretments, a reclining chair with matching ottoman, and "L" shaped settee that has been recently re-upholstered, and a drop-leaf table. The entire vessel is air conditioned & heated for year-round comfort in any climate. The aft cockpit area is pacious for fishing, diving, or just relaxing in the sun and comes with a backdown helm station. The flybridge is tournament style and can accommodate the captain and the entire family while underway.
- Large "L" shaped settee(re-upholstered 2006) Drop-leaf table End table 110 volt lamp Mood lighting Smoke detector Custom Headliner Updated 2005 carpeting Overhead Rod Storage(Stbd & Port) Starboard side rod storage Custom Tackle Center Reclining Chair w/Ottoman - 2004 Sliding salon door Large tinted windows Stereo speakers 12 volt lighting 110 volt outlets 110 volt recessed rope lighting for great ambience Cruiseair controls & thermostat Fabric blinds updated 2006 Wet bar w/sink, U-Line icemaker,bottle tacks & drink dispenser Entertaiment center w/JVC 13" TV, Sony VCR, Sony 5 disc CD changer, & Pioneer AM/FM stereo tuner/amplifier 2 Stereo Speakers
- Two steps down from salon Quasar microwave oven Frigidare full size 110 volt refrigerator w/freezer Princess 3-burner electric stove w/oven Stainless steel sink GE Trash Compactor Kenmore Dishwasher Hot & cold pressure water system both 12 volt & 110 volt Formica counter top 12 volt lighting 110 volt GFCI outlet Safety grab rails Parquet floor Coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen bed Reading lights Built-in headboard w/storage Storage beneath bed Large lighted hanging lockers(2) Overhead skylight/hatch Custom Headliner Built-in dresser drawers Hitachi 13" TV 12 volt overhead lighting Recessed Rope light/mood lighting Cruisair thermostat Privacy door Full length mirrored doors to bathroom Ensuite bathroom w/stand-up shower Stereo Speakers (2)
- Master Stateroom Head
- Electric Toilet/head One-piece counter w/sink Hot & cold pressure water system 12 volt & 110 volt Separate stall shower Mirrored medicine cabinet Make-up lights Power vent system Overhead skylight/hatch Privacy door 12 volt lighting 110 volt GFCI
- VIP Stateroom
- Double bed Reading light Night stand Dressing mirror Wall mirror Built-in shelving Hanging locker dresser drawers 12 volt lighting 110 volt outlet updated carpeting-2005 Ensuite head Stereo speaker
- Guest Head
- Ensuite to VIP stateroom Guest access from hallway Electric head Separate stall shower Mirrored medicine cabinet One-piece counter & sink Hot & cold pressure water system both 12/110 volt Overhead skylight/hatch 12 volt lighting 110 volt lighting 110 volt GFCI outlet Privacy doors
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower bunks Hanging locker 12 volt lighting 110 volt outlet Reading lights Custom headliner Updated carpeting - 2005 GE washer in lighted hanging locker/closet GE dryer in hanging locker/closet
- Flybridge, Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Furuno 1850DF fishfinder & chartplotter C-map NT cartridges for East Florida Si-Tex T-170 radar w/dome antenna Simrad AP-25 Autopilot Oerhead Electronics console Garmin GPS 65- Icom MC-502 VHF radio Vigil RT80 VHF radio - Icom mic Danforth compass Clot, Knot meter, generator temperature gauge, Dytek water temp gauge, and Int. offshore depth finder Compact refrigerator on flybridge 2 stereo speakers Lev-O-Gage cinometer Tach, temp, oil, amp, drive oil, fuel, gauges DC instrument panel @ flybridge Trim tab controls Hydraulic steering Stainless steel destroyer wheel Jabsco searchlight controls Red map light with chart station
- Deck & Hull
- Ideal vertical electric windlass Plow 30# anchor w/1/4" chain & 5/8" nylon rode Anchor roller Painted teak bow plank Stainless steel side railing Stainless steel rub railing Foredeck dinghy chocks 1000# low profile electric dinghy davit system @ foredeck Fenders Docklines Dual trumpet horn Lee outriggers Flush mount rod holders(4) 10 Rod holders @ flybridge Aluminum top w/ Isinglass enclosure@ flybridge Tuna tower w/coaming and Seat Cockpit facing spreader lights Isinglass "Dog House" helm covering Tournament style flybridge seating captain's helm seat Mate's companion seat Guest bench seat ahead of helm Additional guest jump seat, starboard side of flybridge- Deckbox Updated fiberglass swim platform - 2002 Transome door Padded cockpit coaming Teak cockpit sole Cockpit back-down control station 5 Cannon Downriggers Engine room access from cockpit Molded tackle center Cockpit sink Saltwater washdown Cockpit freezer Cockpit bait well Navigation lights
- Mechanical & Engine
- Engine room access via cockpit Engine room insulation Engine room lights Engine room blower Fresh water cooling system Allison 1.50: 1 gears 2" stainless steel shafts - 1 spare in eng. room Spare set of 28 X 28 3-blade propellers Bronze struts Dual racor filters Air horn compressor Water maker New turbos on Port engine(2) -2007 Reman head on Port engine (1)-2007 New turbo & exhaust sweep blankets on both diesels-2007 New water pump on stbd diesel - 2008 Automatic bilge pumps (3) Hynautic hydraulic steering Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Fireboy 1301 auto fire suppression system Manual fire extinguishers Cruisair reverse cycle air(2) conditioning & heating units
- Electrical System
- 12 volt DC system 110 volt AC system 12 volt lighting system 110 volt lighting system 50 amp shore power cord w/Glendenning Westerbeke 15KW generator AC/DC panels @ salon Tru-charge 20 amp automatic smart battery charger 8-D batteries (4) Bonding system Inverter(
- Salesman's Comments
- “Double Duty” is a well equipped 50’ Ocean rigger to fish and cruise. This yacht is a real value in today’s market and is priced to sale quickly. The yacht has spent 13 of the last 15 years in freshwater on the great lakes with a full time captain. The tower is hinged so it can be removed to make the trip past northern fixed bridges. The owner has purchased a large yacht and is offering this yacht at special savings.
- Fighting chair, fishing rods & reels, tackle, personal effects and dingy excluded from sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Jenkins @ Allied Marine in Stuart FL. 772-692-1122