Pay Dirt is a 3800 Tiara Open Plan B arrangement designed with the same master stateroom as the Plan A except open to the salon, giving the yacht a larger feel below.
- Displacement: 22600
- Total Power: 490
- Fuel: 411 Fresh Water: 110 Holding: 40
- Pay Dirt is a 3800 Tiara Open Plan B arrangement designed with the same master stateroom as the Plan A except open to the salon, giving the yacht a larger feel below. Located in the bow, it has a full-sized pedestal berth with inner spring mattress, under berth storage accessed by gas assisted lifts, and 7,000 btu’s of a/c & heat. The quilted berth cover with matching pillow shams and throw pillows give the yacht an upscale feel. A hanging locker on the port side, hull side shelves, and cabinets on the port & starboard side provide excellent storage. The 15” flat screen LCD TV is on the port side aft bulk head for easy viewing. Next aft on the port side is a large, fiberglass head & shower with mirrored vanity, Vacu-flush head, and Corian counter tops. On the starboard side is the L-lounge/dinette with an in-laid hi-low table that converts to a berth. Further aft is the galley and across from the salon on the port side is a lounge that converts to a lower berth with Pullman above. The interior teak and solid teak salon floor create a rich look and feel.
- Solid teak flooring Majestic TV, 15" LCD Bose stereo system L-shaped ultra-leather sofa, seats 4 Hi-low teak & inlayed table Dinette converts to twin
- Corian countertop Recessed two-burner cook top Composite sink Microwave oven Upper dish locker Utensil draws AC/DC under counter refrigerator/freezer Under counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Double pedestal berth w/inner spring mattress Quilted bed cover, pillow shams & pillows Hanging locker Hull side shelves, port & starboard TV LCD 15" flat screen Marine AC 7,000 BTU’s Storage under berth, gas assisted lift
- Corian counter top w/sink Mirrored vanity above sink Storage locker Full frame wood doors Vacuflush toilet w/holding tank Full fiberglass stall shower with sump Exhaust fan
- Upper Cockpit
- The steering station is on the starboard side with full instrumentation, Flag Blue gel coat, and stainless steel wheel. The cool air helm features an electric sliding helm seat, wet bar, and refrigerator. The starboard side is fitted with L-lounge and cooler, storage, and aft facing seat. Custom curved composite windshield ¼” tempered glass Tiara hinged helm for electronics, Cup holders Acrylic sliding companionway door w/ screen Port side navigation chart area w/cup holders Drop down engine room hatch in floor Over side power helm seat, electric Curved companion seat w/ cooler Clarion AM/FM/CD player w/ 4 speakers & subwoofer Helm, L-lounge, & helm seat covers Fiberglass hard top w/ tower Wet bar & refrigerator Cool-air helm
- Lower Cockpit
- Fiberglass covering boards Molded-in CP steps (port & starboard) Cockpit lights, courtesy Cockpit drink holders Cockpit shower (hot & cold) Fresh & raw water wash down Molded-in transom gate Bait prep & tackle center w/ freezer Fish box in deck & storage box Cockpit padding Transom baitwell (42 gal)
- RayMarine electronics package E120 12" multi-function color monitors (2) Raystar RS125 GPS Ray 240 VHF Radio Ray remote VHF speaker DSM 300 digital sounder Speed/depth & temperature ST60 graphic display ST8001 S2G Smart Pilot autopilot Open array radar (4K) Clarion AM/FM/CD player w/Ritchie compass, 5” SS-2000 Engine synchronizer & low idle Cruise 1 & 2 speed settings Outlet at helm (12v) Ray Marine E-80 in tower Ray ST6001 AP in tower Ray 54 VHF in tower
- Electrical System
- Onan generator w/sound shield (9kw) 12V & 120 V electrical systems Charles battery charger, 40 amps (2) Banks of 12 V Batteries (3 eng, 3 Gen) 240 V, 50 amp 65’ shore cord (1) Glendinning cable recoiler Battery parallel Reverse polarity VDO gauges TV & AM/FM antennas
- Deck Equipment
- Tuna Tower w/ fiberglass hard top, 2 hatches Tower sunshade Electronics box & custom electronics cabinet Bench seat in tower Controls & steering Cockpit lights aft hard top 6- Place rod aft hard top Rod holders in CP sides (4) Rod Holders on tower legs (4) Forward sun pad on bow Fiberglass pulpit Maxwell windlass w/r Delta plow anchor Lee double spreader outriggers
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 diesels 490 HP ONAN 9 KW generator w/sound shield 6-year extended engine warranty Marine air conditioning Glendenning cable recoiler, 65’ shore cord Charles battery charger 40 amp Two banks of 12 volt batteries Electrical bonding system Water cooled shaft logs PSS dripless Engine room insulation Oil change system Racor fuel filters Raw water intake strainers Engine room lights 12V Electric hatch lifter dual Twin Varney mufflers Two (2) bilge blowers Three automatic bilge pumps Fresh water tank 110 gallons Water heater, 11 gallon FE-241 agent fire extinguisher system
- Salesman's Remarks
- Pay Dirt is a full-fledged fishing machine, plan B arrangement that sleeps 5 and is outfitted with all of the necessary fishing equipment, including tower, baitwell, tackle center, bait freezer and storage. Ready to go with a five- year structural warranty from Tiara.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.