- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74 EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
CAPTAIN MAINTAINED! NO EXPENSE SPARED! CAPTAIN MAINTAINED! NO EXPENSE SPARED!
This 39' Bertram shows real pride of ownership and has been captain maintained with no expense spared. The gelcoat gleams and the exterior of the Ahhjustment shows as new.
With an over the top electronics package including Sat TV, Ahhjustment has everything including upgraded flat screen televisions. A Sony Playstation and XBox have been built in to keep the young at heart entertained. Owner moving up.
- Displacement: 34,398
- Total Power: 480 Cruising Speed: 28k Max Speed: 31k
- Fuel: 459 Fresh Water: 106
- Sleeps 5 in 2 staterooms.
- L-Shaped sofa (converts to bed) Dinette Carpet runners Entertainment center w/ 22" Panasonic Flat Screen LCD TV AM/FM Stereo system w/ CD player Sony DVD/VCR Wood blinds Amtico teak and holly sole Vinyl headliner Rod locker concealed in overhead Video Camera Icom VHF
- Undercounter Norcold refrigerator/freezer 2-Burner cooktop Microwave oven Pull out trash Designer countertops and sink Designer storage cabinets Amtico teak and holly sole Custom shelving
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth w/ storage beneath HMC Mattresses AM/FM Stereo system w/ CD player 13" Television Video camera Carpeting Vinyl headliner Air conditioning Hullside storage shelves and locker Hanging locker Custom mirrors
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths w/ drawer storage beneath HMC mattresses Air conditioning Stereo system w/ (2) speakers Hanging locker New 16" Flat Screen LCD TV Night stand Carpeting Vinyl headliner Vinyl wall covering Custom mirrors
- Stall shower Designer countertops and sink Vanity locker w/ mirrored panels Entry from master cabin & companionway Mirrored headliner Opening hatch Raritan Crown electric head Exhaust blower
- Custom Cockpit Sunshade by High Seas Fabrication.
- Additional electronic equipment includes:NEW Commercial 1 kw bronze thru-hull transducer w/ seawater temperature, custom faring block for transducer, Furuno NMEA data interface cable for Furuno FCV582L, Icom flush-mount kit, Furuno NMEA data interface cable for radar, NMEA data interfacing for autopilot, AM/FM Clarion receiver PipeWelders molded hardtop KVH Trackvision SAT TV w/3 receivers 3-sided bridge enclosure w/ U-zips Robertson AP22 autopilot Furuno 72 mile radar w/5' open array antenna Icom M127 VHF radio New P&R canvas Sirius radio Sirius weather Northstar 951XD Furuno 582 flat screen color fish finder system Raytheon 5T60 depth indicator AM/FM/CD Stereo system (5) High-power waterproof speakers Video cameras in salon and master Furuno 12" monitors (2)
- Electrical System
- 240V/120V AC electrical system 24V DC electrical system 10 kw Kohler generator
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Swim platform Freshwater & saltwater washdown Anchor lights (2) Underwater lights (2) Quartz lights (6) Recessed lights (20) red, (4) white
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Approximately 1250 engine hours Engine turbo service, December 2009 Engine synchronizers New A/C, December 2009 Oil change system for engines & generator Emergency engine shut-down system AC/DC engine room lighting 11-Gallon electric hot water heater Seawater strainers for generator, A/C and saltwater pump Engine room blowers
- Fishing Equipment
- 32' Rupp outriggers Cockpit freezer Macerator pump under fish box Scopinich rocket launcher w/ baiters box Teaser reels Live bait well Rod holders (14)
- Salesman's Remarks
- This 39' Bertram shows real pride of ownership and has been captain maintained with no expense spared. The gelcoat gleams and the exterior of the Ahhjustment shows as new. With an over the top electronics package including Sat TV, Ahhjustment has everything including upgraded flat screen televisions. A Sony Playstation and XBox have been built in to keep the young at heart entertained. Owner moving up.
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.