- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Versatile High Quality Diesel Open Express!
“Cara Mia II” is a well kept and loaded express, with versatility and outstanding sea keeping ability. Outside, she has a convertible soft top with arch. The raised bridgedeck has a large L-companion seat, padded helm with aft facing seat option, and helm air. The enormous cockpit has foldaway transom bench, in-deck livewell and fish box, bolsters, and full beam swim platform with ladder.
Inside her air-conditioned cabin, she provides very comfortable overnight accommodations (sleeps four). She has an offset double berth forward, teak cabinetry, teak sole, full galley, U-shaped leather settee with teak table, private head, and plenty of storage.
The captain will love the desirable 330hp twin Cummins 6BTA5.9 diesels, along with the full suite of premium electronics.
She is ready for the islands,or fish or dive today. Owner wants her sold now!
- Beam: 12"0' Displacement: 12,300
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 23 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 246 Fresh Water: 38 Holding: 20
- Teak hullside lockers Teak shelves Teak and holly sole Double offset berth forward Under berth storage (with ram) Privacy curtain Hanging locker TV cabinet Bomar overhead hatches (3) U-shaped leather settee Convertible teak salon table Digital A/C control Salon electrical panel Private head Head- SS basin Head- shower Head- vanity Head- Vacuflush system
- SS basin Hot/cold pressurized water Samsung microwave Norcold refrigerator/freezer Electric 2 burner sealed stove Teak drawers Teak cabinets
- Ritchie compass Raytheon ST60 depth Simrad AP20 autopilot Northstar 952X GPS Navigator Raymarine SL631 chartplotter Raytheon L750 fishfinder Standard Horizon VHF JBL MR-15W stereo/CD JBL helm remote control Clarion speakers ACR remote dual spotlight ACR RCL-100 Touchpad
- Deck & Hull
- Rear-raked arch Folding soft top Eisenglass Controls and seat covers Molded pulpit SS railing Delta anchor Chain and rode Maxwell windlass Cleats (6) Hawse pipes (2) Gunnel Lee rodholders (4) Cockpit coaming bolsters In-deck livewell In-deck fish box Transom door Foldaway transom bench Cockpit boarding steps Swim platform w/ladder Double helm bench Helm seat storage Aft facing bench Companion L-seat Companion seat storage Map compartment Day hatch engine access
- Cummins 6BTA5.9-M 330hp Westerbeke generator (130 hrs) Hydraulic engine room lift Fireboy suppression system Kidde fire extinquishers Hotwater heater Battery charger Marinco phone/tv connection Sea Star hydraulic steering Marine Air A/C system Fireboy-Xintex CO2 detectors Salon fire detector Racor filter system Oil change system Freshwater washdown Saltwater washdown SS wheel 110/12v systems Cockpit electrical outlet Dockside water outlet Electric windshield vent Windshield wipers (2) Glendinning synchronizer Morse-type controls Shorepower (2-30a) Trim tabs
- Excludes owner personal items.
- The Company and agents offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor(s) to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details contact Chris Enfield at 561.789.2189